Using inferior AMD ever

>using inferior AMD ever
People are so dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/11/amds-new-crimson-drivers-accused-of-burning-up-video-cards/
betanews.com/2015/11/24/amd-kills-gpu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of my nvidia cards have broken, none of my amd cards have had an issue, really makes you think

>AMD
>better on Linux
>better multi-monitor support
>better multi-card support
>better compute price/performance
>better virtualization support
>NVIDIA
>better gaming price/performance

Not sure how you arrive at the conclusion that it's AMD users who are dumb user...

Ahh the good old "price to performance" meme
IT'S just another word for being a poorfag

WARNING: THIS IS BAIT

JUST FOR ONCE Sup Forums DONT TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT.

i've had multiple nvidia cards just die in a running system without anything fancy going on.
non of my amd cards ever died.

And I had multiple Radeons die on me while my gtx 560 run PUBG on 120 fps

Lies.
Best drivers on linux are nvidia propretery.
correct
>pretending that thread is bait to protect a shit company. Face it AMD is garbage we all know it. It's more than just an open secret, and I owe amd nothing, so I'll just say what everyone is thinking "AMD is trash, and I only buy from them when I can't afford something better".

Loving my RX Vega 56

>OP samefagging out of desperation. Saged

Only amd cards ever caught on fire for me. Thanks AMD for making garbage.

and only Nvidia actually does

Well, it's either a bait or you're retarded and should kill yourself. Take your pick.

Hey, how it is goin, guyz.

Fine. Just enjoying my RX Vega 56. It plays pretty much everything above 60 FPS at 1440p. Great GPU. So versatile too. It only cost me £380 and I get GTX 1080 (once tweaked) performance which costs considerably more.

>driver bug sets cards on fire AMD™
>bait
You wish it was bait you bull faggot.
>Take your pick
I pick smacking my dick across your face, because youz a bitch that doesn't tell me what to do.
>Hey, how it is goin, guyz.
Everything's fine Pete.

Zzzz

Crybaby

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/11/amds-new-crimson-drivers-accused-of-burning-up-video-cards/

jew

Hey, Sup Forumsuys, I want to buy AMD GPU, but I have only 650W PSU... Do I need 1000W for vega?
Should I wait when navi comes out? when it will be then?

someone post those nvidia versions. nvidia did this multiple times..

the other one isn't me tho

betanews.com/2015/11/24/amd-kills-gpu/
Fine whine-drops support.

NIce try, leather jacket man, but undervolted 56 consumes less power than 1070.

It is a serious questions, last time I read Sup Forums about vega everyone was talking about how much power it draws, so I don't know...
Is it possible to undervolt on Linux?

>implying this thread has any chance of not becoming another "312 replies and 76 images omitted. Click here to view" thread

Think that when (or if) third party vega cards come out they'll tweak the voltage settings out of the box?

Aib polaris cards had higher stock clocks on lower voltage than reference ones, so it should be same with vega.

What do I do with my fury gpu?

But there won't be any third party vega cards, even shitphire know it's a turd.

No one going to believe your lies, Jensen.

I must confirm that every nVidia I ever had broke, and every AMD and ATI worked flawlessly. And AMD are always cheaper.....

1070Ti = literal day one third party cards
Vega = nobody wants anything to do with it 6 months after release

Even miners realise Vega is a turd.

>Having a non-reference card
>Blocking a non-reference card that you have for unclear reasons
Y.

>1070Ti = literal day one third party cards
1070ti is rejected 1080 chips that were too good for 1070, so they hoarded it for more than a year. Ofc they have it. Also, what 6 months, fucktard? They out for less than 3 months. 2 months for 56.