So the list of android phones that get the monthly security updates are:

So the list of android phones that get the monthly security updates are:

>Pixels
>Galaxy s6/7/8 exynos version
>Nokias
>Sony Xperia XZ/XZ1

Is that all? its a pretty pathetic and short list...

I dont care if you can flash an update to your chinkphone

Other urls found in this thread:

lineage.microg.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I dont care if you can flash an update to your chinkphone

Then get the fuck out of this board and get back to Sup Forums or Apple homo headquarters or some place accepting of your dumb anti technology views and love for fashion toys

oneplus

lineage.microg.org/

>I dont care if you can flash
shame, well it's your choice

Its not a solution as you have to manually do it.

You should be getting them direct from the manufacturer for the price you pay.

Dont they do them every 3 months or so?

my S4 gets weekly updates

It's not like it would be hard to do or cost you anything either.

nope, definitely more regular than that

chink rootkits

Don't forget Xiaomi Mi A1, HTC U11 Life, Moto X4 and Moto Phones

My shitty redmi 4x gets updates regularly.

Price I pay is 100€
I expect an hardware with the software I can control, not a walled garden.

Moto only do the updates every 3-6 months. The X4 and U11 life android one devices havent been released yet have they? just rumoured.

you're little faggot list is incomplete. My Nexus 5X has the official Oreo update and gets monthly security fixes.

And your point is ... ?
Unlike Iphone , android is released on different devices and the sowftware is under manufacturers control . Google releases their latest updates free of cost and every manufacturer can decide what to do with it. You even compile it yourself and add features.

Lineage provide updates just like Google did, there is literally no difference

My 4 year old Xperia DP on LineageOS gets security updates. All officially supported LineageOS devices do.

Please do your research next time.

LineageOS has OTA updates every week, stop being an anti technology faggot and go back to Sup Forums, why the fuck are you even here

>>Galaxy s6/7/8 exynos version

I've got an S7 flat with Exynos, EU ROM. Last security update is August, and the October one is still not released.
No, I don't want to flash another ROM, too lazy to set up the phone again, plus there's almost no bloat it (apart from some Samsung shit I turned off already)

My shitty BQuplus gets monthly security update and I'll get Android 8.0.

My Moto Z2 Play gets updated every month

Sony Xperia Z3
Android 6.0.1
Never had an update since.

Why updating tho?
Seems pretty comfy battery wise

Wut? My Nexus 6P still gets monthly updates.

I have Helios rom on my S7, and I'm fucked.

the absolute state of lagdroid tards

If something needs constant security updates then it's by default trash...
Also my huawei gets updates, but every 2-3 months and they usually bring some neat new features instead just patches.

Jesus. S E C U R I T Y U P D A T E S, you guys? Never heard of 'em? New to Android, eh? I'll help out, Pajeet, Rasheed, and Jeet.
See, I'm a few days behind too, it's okay, but it's important to get these updates regularly. Your cousins are scammers, you should know the importance of security. Even if you're on a custom ROM, you need that security.

>Never heard of 'em? New to Android, eh?
been on Android since LG GT540, so your argument is invalid. Also, nice to meet you John, I'm Nikola. And fuck off.

Nexus 6P / 5X