Someone please kill me. i'm too coward to kill myself, just shoot while i'm sleeping

someone please kill me. i'm too coward to kill myself, just shoot while i'm sleeping

How are we suppose to do that? We don't know where you live

Why are you sad user? Open up so we can help you

i am beyond salvation

Join the club dude. Everybody would kill themselves if that was easy. Just relax, kill time and you will be dead sooner or later.

No human life is

(please defer capital punishment arguments till the end of this thread)

A-are those white dots what I think they are?

Just end it then bro

Just hang yourself, it's quick and painless from what I hear and it'll be over.

But before you do it make sure to pray to whatever God you believe in so you get re-born with a favorable outcome in the next lifespan. Best of luck, hope the suicide is successful and you're an ambitious millionaire business owner next life.

Try go to the mountains and throat sing, who knows if that helps.

I've been enlightened on life and decided to live just a bit longer. Don't kill yourself Tengri

Can you pretty, pretty, pretty, please go and post on Sup Forums before you off youself? I kinda need your flag.

Пpивeт Moнгoл :) кaк дeлa ??

i know.. but i am wizard apprentice. i am abolished from joy and delight

I dunno man. i don't know what happens after I die. will i reborn as someone else ? will i go to hell. or nothing? i am too scared about that

There won't be any next life. Those who commit suicide either don't reincarnate or go to hell, depends on the particular religion.

>i don't know what happens after I die. will i reborn as someone else ? will i go to hell. or nothing? i am too scared about that

Well you said you're beyond salvation, so might as well end it.

At least you have a chance of being reborn successful next time

This, you should never throw away your life needlessly

It's like turning off the playstation while playing the only beta-test copy of MGS 6 in the world

Well, if you consider it rock bottom, then you can only improve, right? :)

I at least believe in you from what I've seen from your compassion, and I would recommend seeking psychiatric assistance for depression first

Pull yourself together and stop being a faggot.

I am relatively familiar with this feel

Oни гoвopят пo-pyccки ?

Takes one to know one

*leans in for the kiss*

>depends on the particular religion
If there truly was an afterlife, only one god and heaven can be true :^)

you are at a really low point. Needy of attention in a website full of strangers. Get your shit together or end it now, but take a goddamn decision, i would shoot you if i could.

Quints confirmed

It's pretty much a pool party for goody-two-shoes in the afterlife, regardless of religion

Quoted you on accident.

>will i go to hell
Yes. You're murdering yourself.

If you end yourself you will go to hell because you denied gods creation

Kill yourself then.

One less human in the world, we have too much already. Post livestream link pls.