Are C/C++/C# jobs safe from cheap pajeet work force?

Are C/C++/C# jobs safe from cheap pajeet work force?

C and C++ yes, C# not really.

C++, yes, because it actually requires you to have a nuanced understanding of the language to make decent software.

Is the C standard "available" somewhere, i.e. at no charge? Preferably ANSI C89 or ISO C90.

What do you mean by "available"?

No one is safe. There is no escape.

Where do I start learning C++? I'm in a Java course right now, but everyone keeps shitting on this language

lmao, imagine unironically believing this.

just be confident, bro

>C#
>same from pajeet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No. C and C++ will be hit almost as hard as C# and python.

Try Haskell.

He was making a licensing joke senpai.

no.

if anything it will be harder to isolate their shitcode because their incompetence will make it hell.

The worst part is... They aren't incompetent. Just really fucking lazy.

You tell them "I want this, this, and this" and they will produce exactly that, that, and that. If having exactly that, that, and that causes a bug somewhere or there's an obvious improvement that SHOULD be made... Too bad! You didn't tell them to produce that, that, and that, making sure it didn't break that other thing and include x, y, and z improvements to it! So you end up with a heaping pile of shit.

They just don't try.

>C/C++ is free of pajeet
HAHHHAHAHAH C/C++ is what pajeets first learn in school, truth be told lately they teach more java.

>everyone keeps shitting on this language
And that affects your performance/career in what way ... ? Don't worry , you'll understand once you're over 18.

You'll find pajeets anywhere money is , Java is literally the most popular so of course you'll have a lot of pajeets , C# is increasing the pajeet nr while C/C++ is decreasing .

No need to tell you that learning C++ now will decrease the chances of getting hired , you have other problems like growing up and understanding that what people say/work about/with a said language has 0 impact on you getting those money. Maybe later you'll also understand why those people say stuff/work about/with said language.

this post is incomprehensible

Has anyone seen ISO standards? They're quite expensive and my university library doesn't carry 'em.

What part of the English language you didn't understand pajeet ?

> HAHHHAHAHAH C/C++ is what pajeets first learn in school, truth be told lately they teach more java.

This is true. They teach us C++ in grade 11 & 12 (Computer Science). And some SQL. And Java + SQL in the other course (Informatics). All schooled pajeets know basic C++ or Java. And then C/Java in uni.
Source: pajeet

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Pajeet, please stop invading white countries and displacing native workers. Also you are all full of shit, lazy and bad coders.

hey man i'm not negative like all the other jerks here
have a nice day bro

Pajeeting is a company thing, not a language thing.

Camp of the Saints

The problem is that I want to be able proficient enough to make a video game and whenever I mention that I only know Java I'm told to switch to C++

Depends what game , you can make games in java like minecraft , in c# with something like unity , in python with something like renpy etc .C++ is used for game engines while the game logic scripting can be done with something like python. Triple A game makers make heavy use of c++ but with c# or python you could make your own game but at the cost of performance .

My dad is a CIO for a fortune 100 company, and prior to that, one of his primary jobs was outsourcing technology to India. They don't trust the pajeets to do anything innovative or actually good. They just give them the easiest shit they have, otherwise they'd fuck it up. For example, the pajeets were to write something that had to do with delivering the product to supermarkets. The thing is, the pajeets have no concept of what western supermarkets are like, so they fucked up. As long as you're a good programmer and work in a division where you actually write important code, then you're safe. Anything important/innovative is reserved for the west. My dad did say though, that they are looking to replace more programmers in the west with ones from like Poland and Romania, because they're better educated than the pajeets, but still much cheaper to pay compared to people in Western Europe/America.

Take it easy bro, ignore these dbags

Begins massive different in tech school C++ and real world C++.