Guys the fall update ruined everything for me, how do I make W10 great again?

Guys the fall update ruined everything for me, how do I make W10 great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

actrons.info/ame.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By installing win7.

install gentoo

Why the fuck did you installed win 10 to begin with.
Now deal with it retard, thats what you get for listening to pajeets.

What did it ruin?

Seriously, it fucked a lot of my drivers and settings.

The start menu sometimes doesn't open at all until a reboot, anniversary was so great how did they fucked up so bad now

Install windows 7 or Devuan/Salix/Ubuntu

Hey OP
It works perfectly on my machine.
Hope it helps.

>he updates windows

explain
no point to upgrade from Win 7 now?

there's always a bit of jack after a big update. Im sure MS will have it mostly sorted out in 6 months, don't worry

>Upgrade to Windows 10 because more options
>computer now thinks battery isn't there so I can't see how much it's charged
>computer regularly maxes out the disk usage and freezes
Fuck this shit

Win Updates Disabler

You will fuck up your nvidia/Integrated graphic card and existing drivers if you did it wrong, especially if you upgrade from Windows 8

By disabling your Win updates next time.

They're increasingly hard to stop with each new "Feature Update"(used to be called service packs)

>"Feature Update"
Uh... well thats a shame
I did not have any trouble so far with Win10, but people should atleast take their time and read about a new OS before installing it.
Cant say if I reenable updates in a year or so though.

it is incredible how stupid PC user can be.
i never had any issues with windows 10 and never had any issue at all with every windows in the past.
if you have troubles the problem is sitting in front of the monitor

>if you have troubles the problem is sitting in front of the monitor
Damn keyboard and mouse

actrons.info/ame.html

Set it and forget it

>inb4 muh security
If you gave a fuck about security, you wouldn't be using Windows in the first place.

The update didn't ruin anything, 10 is working just fine, make sure you have all updates enabled and don't disable anything period

>GPU monitoring now in the Task Manager
All they need to do is and temps to it and it'd be perfect

Everything is fine here, the update added alot of cool new features to windows 10. In the future, make sure you are using a legitimate copy of windows and have the latest version. If you are still having issues, consider reinstalling following the guide at microsoft.com.

> oh no I fucked with internal shit I have no business messing with because you are litterally told you will fuck something up even if you think you know what you are doing

You are why windows needs less options and more limited user privileges.

>If you gave a fuck about security, you wouldn't be using Windows in the first place.

Smartest thing in this thread said so far.

> be multibillion dollar corporation responsible for the most widely used os in the world
> have top minds working around the clock to improve your latest software
> update rolls out, works great if the user hasn't done any hacky bullshit
>"Guiiiis, the herpdate ruined my peeceeeeee :(((((("

Ditto, I remember when people were bitching about how W10 startup menus have "ads" or whatever. None of the dumbasses even try right clicking and unpinning the menu that they can customize completely if they just took the 2 seconds to look at it. The same people who complain about spyware most likely also have a facebook account and willingly feeding it all of their information. People as of late seem to be too stupid to think for themselves (even outside of Sup Forums) and too ignorance to even be aware that they are being hypocrites with everything that they say. The only people I seen complain about windows 10 are the same people who haven't even try it and don't know shit about it.

>have top minds working around the clock to improve your latest software
>top minds
Underpaid POO in the LOO codemonkeys are... top minds???

Now tell me why does it have intargrated bullshit like cortana,telemetry and forced updates?

>anniversary was so great

The worst offender is the awful Microstutter it introduced. I have a 1080Ti and with the newest Nvidia drivers, i get bad Microstutters in almost all games. Reverting to older drivers mitigates the issue.

It literally took me a few seconds to disable corrals entirely, though I can't defend the drivers thing even if it hasn't been an issue for me.

>tfw moved on to console gaming so I don't have to put up with all this crap

feels good, Sup Forumsros

Fucking autocorrect, Cortana not corrals.

>he updates his drivers

I've been on an ancient version on w10 for months. Just recently started updating because of performance upgrades, use Google ffs and don't be afraid to use regedit

My only problem with new windows 10 is that you can't access control panel by right-clicking start anymore.

having windows updates is like having a firmwareupdate for a ps4
literally no difference

Yes you can...

>implying i got a PS4

smooth sailing on xbone and switch, tbf.am

so you have a pc and a tablet pc

Pretty much, but without the headache :)

also there really isn't anything like a "gaming tablet", so

It's the Settings menu for me too
Why not just add Settings and leave the Control Panel there?

>Using the home edition

Literally, why?

Don't listen to what everyone else said....install Windows 10 ltsb. Everything you need with none of the bullshit.

W32 control panel's deprecated, no need to use it

nope

I see 5 links that take you there on that list

I can't go back. the spyware is eternally rooted on my HDD now

w7 if youre in the US, EU or any other place worth spying on

w10 for everyone else

>ever coming to Sup Forums for advice or coming there at all
what a cesspool of retards

Format drive?

there is a setting to prevent windows update from auto updating drivers, also use your rollback feature to go back to 1703 or 1607

i want to go to the main menu of the panel like i could in a old version

Thanks based mods...
Now faggot OP can be shilled with pajeets to no end, being analed by 3 guys at the same time, and feel good about it.

Install loonix

>He thought "Doug" from "texas" who works for "Windows" was an actual employee
Compared to you they are.

Windows is the most used desktop OS, but not the most widely used OS (That's probably android).

Besides, since it caters to the lowest common denominator, why would it be the best? There are a fuckload more dodge neons than Ferrari LaFerrari Apertas, but that doesn't make them better. Those two different cars are built for different purposes, one's to move people around cheaply, the other is to be an amazing race car.

Let's talk about the server world, where linux is king. Or super HA world, where unix is king. Windows isn't even on the map, and that HA shit is literally keeps the world running. Nobody in their right mind would host billing software or backbone network gear with windows.