How about we divide Europe only to North and South...

How about we divide Europe only to North and South? I should remind you that in the Middle Ages Europe was divided like this.

And besides, I'm a wannabe northerner Polack.

lazy funny ppl vs boring working people

europe is ukraina?

Northen Europe reporting in
Yes Japan, yes.

You should actually go for a real scale map, because the line between north and south changes.

France shouldn't be in the north.

north/south europe doesn't matter, what matters is papist vs free countries

the problem is japan goes which

Why? Normandy is the northern land. Vikings loved that place.

What about a northern, southern and eastern devide.

"Western Europe" is a made up concept. There is nothing that unites France, Holland, portugal and ireland culturally like northern countries and eastern countries are culturally united.

this
everything below switzherland should be south, estern just evreything in old gommunism borders

North France is fucking cold

While Portugal and Greece are twin countries.

Still more similar than ireland/portugal Holland/france

>center
Fuck off yank

The sad thing about these division threads is that everybody keeps talking about different things. Some start arguing about the climate or geography, some automatically start drooling over culture and "attitudes", then there's the bunch who is still stuck in the cold war east/west dichotomy, and of course the mythical central fags who just can't bear the thought of fitting into one of the four dimensions etc. you get the point I think. This whole argument is completely worthless unless you stick to one topic.

>Fucking cold

>Vikings

Let me revise the picture.

Make me, pakifuck.

Thats like, your opinion, man.

greeks are not related to latinos

France is France, the rest is just North or South

If you don't have Mediterranean coast, you are not True South (Portugal is honorary Mediterranean so they are True South)

t. east euro / north africa

plus west asia and south europe
3 continents and 7 seas, how can anyone compete?

the southern most point of europe is in greece

all continents all seas all matter

Yeah you are north but your country is a bullshit like all eastern european countries.

poland is unironically a better place for a young person these days than spain xddddddd

But still North. Still North...

Ok then 100k poles living in Spain come back to poland.

They are the same than romanians lad

this

Sorry, m8, this is western europe.
It's not a made up concept.
It's a pretty observable historic diplomatic bloc.

Though nowadays it's just a meme to ward off Russia.

Rest is just eastern europe and northern europe.

Jobs for Spaniards we dont want gypsies, brits, moeoccans and sudacas here

Oh shit, wrong pic.

you are gypsies

It still doesn't have the cultural ties northern Europe / eastern Europe has.

Especially Holland & germany belong to Nordic europe. Italy france and Portugal belong to southern europe in terms of culture.

>Greece
>White dude
Turk plz.

Sure? Germans are a plague here in Barcelona, and Mallorca. Literally scum and they are not tourists

he is greek

greece is white my mongol friend

>the subhuman filth known as "German" trying to call someone else gypsy
Hilarious, go get drunk and mugged in Mallorca.

I am greek

he looks greek to me

They call us lazies when we have a fucking 1 millón Brits living here, the same in Mallorca with Germans, gypsies from romania, construction workers from poland, sudacas, moroccans.

I hate all, come back to your fucking country

I am a Greek
fuck germany and all germs

what are sudacas?

Kosovo is part of Serbia therefore map is invalid.

Latin americans

shut the fuck up lad

let your economy do the talking

kosovo is greek you gypsy

When your people come back to your fucking isle

I am Greek.

Though it's not about cultural ties, is it?
That's the problem with dividing Europe. No one really is talking about the same things.
You can divide it politically, culturally/religiously, economically, geographically, etc.

But western europe as a concept, has its origins in western roman empire and the empire of Charlemagne, in my opinion.

Countries that formed after these empires though culturally not related except for religion always maintained a close diplomatic presence and relations betweem them. Imagine a web of diplomatic relations that has formed in Western Europe, where every country in it has ties to every other country in it.

Germany has historic and diplomatic ties with Nordic Europe, but unlike Germany or the Netherlands, Northern Europe fails to have historical diplomatic relations to the rest of western europe. Their relations end at the border with Germany/Netherlands/UK, while for Portugal, for example, their relations extended well beyond their borders into Austria, Germany, etc.

Im okay with that Ozgun.

I am a Greek

no you are not

Greece is extra-virgin olive oilish, my turkish pests.

>my people
they're criminals and traitors, they aren't my people

besides, we've got our fair share of you lazy fucks

Based Ireland, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia.

Turns out 3/5 of those have significant muslim pops, maybe they onto something

turks are muslim greeks

what diplomatic relations? they always tried to kill everyone else, the closest thing to diplomacy was royal inbreeding and having second thoughts in invading people that speak a similar language

all of them are subhumans, especially the irish

And Ossetia/Abkhazia are not part of Georgia, so map is double invalid.

subhuman

>Greek calls someone subhuman

no we are not

>the closest thing to diplomacy was royal inbreeding and having second thoughts in invading people that speak a similar language
Yes. That's it.

Though they kept killing each other, they always maintained a level of respect for each other.

If you think about it, the Germanic states that got the most powerful were Prussia and Austria. Both of them had a thing in common: shared a border with eastern europe, a place that western europe considered as fair game.

Yes I can do that you subhuman.

the most religious and nationalistic people in turkey are greeks. many of them had probably greek great/grandparents and dont even know

Seems about right. Just paint the whole Caucasus yellow though, only painting one country is so arbitrary.

No you are not. Being Greek is historically gay.

did

Why are people on this board so obsessed with labels and drawing borders on a map?

I am a Greek and you are still a subhuman in a subhuman country where you are a subhuman to the Russians.

autism central

I specifically put a line through Bavaria, southern tips of Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Russia. After all, this is where the northernmost vineyards can be seen.

>Implying Greeks are not subhumans in Germany

Hello, I am Greek!

they arent you subhuman
they even left this shithole before this crisis

South Europe, Best Europe

kys moron

rude

look how hard we fell

he is a subhuman

>northern france
>cold

ok

"no"

It's because he is Greek.

i was never in france you subhuman

>Work hours
Try using a graph that means something, like productivity vs. work hours

Armenia doesnt have any territory in Europe and Azerbaijan isnt culturally European

fuck your mother soab

When did we manage to invade the whole of Europe?

No, my Cossack friend. Only in your wet dreams.

Blue = North
Yellow = South

>Blue = North of Ukraine
>Yellow = South of Ukraine

Middle ages europe was not divided like that...
netherlands and germany + austria belong to their own group
much like scandinavia.
finland has no connection to scandinavia in terms of culture,language,cuisine,etc...
And you can't divide europe and leave southern europe like that.I'd like to know what the fuck does an atlantic bordering country has to do with a full mediterranean country like greece and italy.

You know, I expected this kind of reply from you.

Even if you managed to take the whole Europe, you couldn't be able to maintain it for too long.

Europe is Ukraine now?
Oy vey take care of the Russians.

Russia is Europe on dat pic, too, stupid.

How about this?
Red = Latin Europe
Green = Germanic Europe
Violett = Slavic Europe
Grey = Bastard Europe
Blue = Nordic Europe
Yellow = Turkish Europe
Brown = Ugric Europe

once was enough, autist

Kill yourself fat negroid piece of shit It is obvious that I corrected some mistaes.

nothing portugal is a shitty atlantic country like brazil

you first, turk