DisplayMate: iPhone X most innovative and high performance smartphone display ever

macrumors.com/2017/11/06/displaymate-iphone-x-display/

SAMSUNG BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/
youtu.be/sI1YELmjh9g
youtu.be/R59TevgzN3k
youtube.com/watch?v=sI1YELmjh9g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apple invented displays

apple shill general?

Oh yes. I've heard rumors about their new upcoming invention - 3.5 mm headphone jack.

Why has apple not patented apple (the fruit)?

Samsung makes the display, literally making money from both sides of the smartphone market.

samsung makes it, apple perfects it

>samsung makes display for apple
>only allowed to use worse display for own phones
samshitters cucked again

>trusting shillrumors

I don't know senpai my note 8 has a really pretty screen all things considered, plus I get to enjoy expandable storage and an actual audio jack.

That was supposed to be a bait post

It worked, good job.

COURAGE

they're literally just reposting the displaymate article

No thanks. I'm good.

Sup Forums is 18+

Where’s the obligatory post accusing me of making this thread with the obligatory calling me a British iToddler?

I kind of miss it.

> A-a-all reviews of the iPhone X are p-p-paid

t. Samshill

Samsung manufactured the display according to Apple's specifications and requirements. They didn't just drop the Note 8 display into the iPhone X. I could easily see the iPhone X having the best display.

Too bad it's fucking ruined by that huge fucking ugly notch. I don't really get the appeal of the iPhone X anymore. It's slower than the Note 8, has terrible OIS, piss slow camera focus, and lack of a home button makes it really awkward to use.

you know it is a samsung display, right?

Hint one of these doesn't have a neon screen with laggy UI and a shit camera

hint it’s not the iPhone

>android user selfies
>green text bubbles
>50% lower chance to match on tinder

lmao androidcuckcels

the electronics are samsung moron you cant just remove them

no wonder why apple fags buy iphones no clue about technology what so ever

esl

>macrumors
>mac
they're fucking payed to advertise that trash phone

>ayy look i haev iphone i am iDiot u androdcuck lmao i fuck HIV pussy online dude
kys nigger

>r9kposting

All they’re doing is linking another article online, learn English

Apple did all the actual design, R&D and engineering. Samsung merely fabricated it. If Samsung made this they sure as shit would have had it on one of their own phones.

t. pussyslave

Oh look, it's the same 12 year old britbong iToddler with no life and spends all day in mommy's basement spamming/flooding shill threads, and even posted his own phone number while shilling. archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/

L
M
A
O

>iPhone 5s from 2013 is running the newest software
>every iPhone since the 4 has gotten a solid half decade of support
>flagship androids stop getting updates after a year or two
Lmaoing at android desu.

youtu.be/sI1YELmjh9g
iPoop X getting destroyed

Its a linked article from DisplayMate you illiterate blind fuck Andropoors. When will this board be cleansed of retarded peasants like yourselves?

>newest software
>can only change wallpaper in it
Also, 2015 Samsung models get updates even today.

>iPhone X is slower than Note 8

I have no idea how anyone could reach that conclusion. A 3 year old iphone would run as well as any samsung phone out of the box. 6 months later, Samsung phones slow to a crawl.

>Also, 2015 Samsung models get updates even today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *EVEN* AS IF IT'S WORTH BRAGGING ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh mate

>the ABSOLUTE state of iToddler delusion

>"Most Smartphones and Tablets generally provide only one to up to several fixed Color Gamuts. The iPhone X has Automatic Color Management that automatically switches to the proper Color Gamut for any displayed image content within the Wide DCI-P3 Color Space that has an ICC Profile, so images automatically appear with the correct colors, neither over-saturated or under-saturated. Color Management with multiple and varying Color Gamuts are a very useful and important state-of-the-art capability that all manufacturers will need to provide in the future."

>"The Absolute Color Accuracy of the iPhone X is Truly Impressive as shown in these Figures. It has an Absolute Color Accuracy of 1.0 JNCD for the sRGB / Red.709 Color Gamut that is used for most current consumer content, and 0.9 JNCD for the Wider DCI-P3 Color Gamut that is used for 4K UHD TVs and Digital Cinema. It is the most color accurate display that we have ever measured. It is Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect, and is very likely considerably better than any mobile display, monitor, TV or UHD TV that you have."

>"It is the most color accurate display that we have ever measured. It is Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect"

How will Angroids ever recover?

>A 3 year old iphone

Even one year old iphones become unusable laggy trash after a handful of lagOS updates. lagOS is literally malware.

>SAMSUNG BTFO
who do you thinks makes those panels for Apple?

I am happy I made a stupid nigger laugh.

>Angroids
You seem mad iToddler, upset the mods banned you 20 times after you called them poojeets? Is that really the best you can come up with to avoid getting banned again?

>Look everyone! My Galaxy S6 got a security update! Nevermind that it's still on Marshmallow, I'm running the latest March 2017 security patch dump Crapple fanboys!

Even Display Mate can't avoid talking in hyperboles and exclamations, this has to be a disease.

Literally illegal as Samsung and LG own 99% of patents on OLED. Looks like someone at Apple is going to jail

>DisplayMate

Pathetic 0/10 shill attempt.

Why do Samsung owners get so bootyblasted? Can't you be happy with your phone and leave poor Apple iPhone X owners alone? You don't see Apple owners shitting up Samsung online reviews.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Marshmallow? It has Nougat since 1 year.
Life is hard whem you pay 1000 dollars for mid range specs right? :(
>Also, how are android users pajeets, when your phones are designed by fat americans and built by pajeet and jackie chan?

>t. assblasted 12 year old iToddler that spams 20+ shill threads daily in worship of his fruit religion

Does your mommy know how pathetic your life is? Has she tried an intervention yet, or professional psychiatric help?

The difference (from say, Note 8's screen) does exist but it's not so significant and evident. It's better, and what we should expect. Samsung is working on improving OLED technologies every day, every new screen Samsung put on the market is the best screen, because it's the newer one. The next Samsung device will have the best Oled screen, and the next, and the next, and so on.
If someone was btfo was really all the people shitting on OLED still insisting that LCD is better.

I'm not mad I'm very happy, partly because I'll be getting literally the best display in the world on my coming phone. Why would I be mad? I've not been banned, are you delusional?

>Literally illegal
>Looks like someone at Apple is going to jail

Fucking lol, ok dear.

>50+ shill threads daily from the same iToddler
>i don't think about you at all

youtu.be/R59TevgzN3k
>samsung makes a video of how fucking reatrded iDiots are lmao

>itoddler brandlets
its only natural to feel envy

>Samsung makes an ad all about the competition they're sad over because they have nothing else to talk about in terms of their own product

Sadsung!

>Look everyone! My Galaxy S6 got a security update! Nevermind that it's still on Nougat, I'm running the latest March 2017 security patch dump Crapple fanboys!

Holy shit lmao, video source?

You don't see Samshitters enjoy their products like that.

Why are you so insecure that you need to flood Sup Forums with your fruit toys advertisements as if your life depended on it? Is your fruit religion the core of your personality? God you're pathetic.

Samsung only manufacturers them. Apple design and calibrate the display. And Apple's displays are objectively rated as superior.

>"visually indistinguishable from perfect"
These are literally the words from the same people, on the iPhone 8 lmao
Did Apple Pay them to use certain phrases?

>green text bubbles
Literally only a problem for iPhone users and people who use SMS text messaging, which is no one outside the USA. These green text bubbles are part of Apple's application design, so if anyone should be "blamed" for green bubbles is not the Android user, but Apple themselves. Before you say "green bubbles aren't just a design thing, they also have only basic messaging and you can't send them [insert proprietary Apple gimmick]", consider that you could be using a different texting application such as WhatsApp and have the ability to text gimmicks to everyone, regardless of their iPhone/Android choice.
You're blaming Android for an Apple issue, which can be solved by enacting your free will and your ability to download applications granted to you with the iPhone 3G and the HTC Dream.

That user to be the case, true. But ever since Android's ART implementation in 7.0 (Nougat) performance is the same as or faster than iOS performance.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Give them time to bring Oreo too, nigger.
Gee, you would expect a iDiot to have patience after all that waiting in line at Aplel stores to buy their mid range phones for 1k

>shill threads

Yeah Apple loves to advertise to the 12 people on an obscure forum that like them. Get real, faggot. You don't know the difference between an actual shill thread and a troll thread. This is a troll thread, and you bite every single time because you're a fucking cretin. Ironically, you're probably the biggest fuel source keeping these threads alive.

You're beyond stupid and you're not even aware. If you stop posting, these threads MAY just stop shitting up this board. Ever considered that? Fucking retarded cunt. I'm sick of Apple threads and I'm sick of you, whatever manner of vermin you are posting in them. The troll wants to bait you and you want to post. You're both fucking cancer and I hope you both neck yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI1YELmjh9g&feature=youtu.be

EVERY

SINGLE

APP

LOADS

FASTER

ON

THE

NOTE 8

>t. EverythingAPPLEPro

>Give them time to develop the update
>Defending a multi-billion dollar company not being able to push an update to a phone after they've had months
Or I could just get an iPhone and update right when the update is pushed out and not wait a year (if that)

Wow apple forgot to bribe this guy big time. He was only supposed to show the video hw encoding export and gookbench scores.

He's some autistic child that got to go to the Apple store for his birthday, and he reacts like he's seen the face of god from the moment he sees the store sign till the end. It's pretty hard to watch.

Nah, it's just a no life loser like you desperately trying to shill your gay fruit religion.

Like for real kid, every time I take a look at Sup Forums your pathetic shill threads are up here with you desperately making facts and calling people indians and getting banned. Did you drop out of middle school to dedicate yourself to your fruit religion? How sad and pathetic must your life be? Holy shit.

And then see it lag to hell and back only a year later

>curved corners
>less display space
>notch
>less display space
>no bezels
>you can accidentaly press or scroll or swipe something because no grip beacuse le bezeless meme

>innovative
>high performance

the shilling can't get any more delusional

>has never used one

Wait, how can it know which illuminant to use without a reference?

>iPhone is updated
>removed jack
who is protecting, Tyrone?

Looks good on paper. The problem is the software, though.
Android's problem will always be Android.

Or I could get a Samsung and see it lag to hell and back only a month later

"It's definitely going to be a faster experience [on the Note8]" -EverythingApplePro

Not him but I have. It's absolutely the worst phone experience I've had in a while. I got an iPhone 8 instead.

Hint one doesn't have inotch and shitty reception btw samsung makes 80% iphone parts so kys iturd

well at least samsung doesnt planned obsolence its own phones right itoddler?

not anymore

see

Hi Pixel 2!

They clearly are biased if they use a phrase like "most innovative".
Who the hell calls anything innovate for having a bit better specs than others except for Applefags?

ahahahahahahahahahaha you literal subhuman. Updates > no updates.
Are you one of those obsessive faggots who return their phone for imagined problems with reception? Or are you a victim of ameriturd infrastructure?

why do people actually care about a headphone jack when I've only used bluetooth for years

get with the times

We can all honestly agree that Pixel 2 is shit.

>TOUCHWIZZ IS GOOD THIS YEAR GUIZE!!! I SWEAR!!!!

The delusional is real no wonder why many isheeps are having problem in using inotch x new blackberry 10 inspired ui

completely discarding the fact that the x is literally a locked down samsung

Doesnt work like this retard.

Apple is pretty much no different than herbalife at this point.

"most durable glass" my ass

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH