/asean/ - Special Snowflake Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r60ovEWwHvk
gmanetwork.com/news/story/576954/news/nation/duterte-to-cj-sereno-would-you-rather-i-declare-martial-law
youtube.com/watch?v=3KPbuZZIsoc
youtube.com/watch?v=361qh7HPQAc
gosugamers.net/dota2/events/521-the-international-2016
mangafox.me/manga/murenase_shiiton_gakuen/c001/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sSAfpiYaa0Y
globalnation.inquirer.net/142554/us-summons-ph-envoy-over-dutertes-bakla-tag-on-goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our Naj

is that where they store the dead druggie?

Post cuties please

maybe if you stop bullying

Is there any malaysian here understand moonspeak?

Taro for the first time in 10 years lads

TI6 lads

youtube.com/watch?v=r60ovEWwHvk
TNC Interview, another man who is forbidden to play game

EG VS Newbee in 4 hours.

>He waited
>for 10 years

What's wrong with being a queer you homophobe? It's the newest trend around the world right now and it's gotten even bigger and better. Come out from the closet like the rest of us and let's celebrate the pleasures of being free!

Indon OC do not steal

What games do /asean/ play at the moment aside from pukimanz?

because gay ppl dont care about poverty, economy, education or the underprivileged. they only care about having sex in public display. abusing tax payers money just to have their "gay ass parade". if anything LGBT is going backwards back to the biblical era where gay explained as degenerate for a reason

Warhammer40K

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires

I have nothing on my laptop except Counter Strike 1.6

I Am Setsuna

They also are responsible for most STDs.

Warframe and Heroes and generals

>tfw no indonesian team
why doe? if there's a mongolian team, why don't you?

American Big Brother has a Thicc Dilaw Girl look alike, kek.

not really

she have saggy boobs too?

I found a Malay girl that looks like Liza Soberano few days ago

How does it feel that you will never end a career of 29yo model by impregnating her after you turned 70?

Stellaris

>tfw enjoying myself shitposting towards the sjw's
I think I am being rude

Does my right hand count?

Purging degeneracy is never rude.

NO

Mon Hun

>tfw they all go mad at me for arguing that it's necessary evil
>mfw I am just enjoying their tears.
What have I become

and shitposting with all the things duts does now is great/ The butthurt and tears. glorious

gmanetwork.com/news/story/576954/news/nation/duterte-to-cj-sereno-would-you-rather-i-declare-martial-law

Ohhh sheeet its lit!

He is currently bribing the military with huge salary increases and personal favors to get their full support. He is visiting the military camps to ingratiate himself with them. This is a classic dictator strategy. With the military on his side, there is no need for a judiciary branch, congress or a constitution - goodbye democracy.

He is getting drunk with power. It’s only a matter of time before he will want it all.

Literally nothing

We could stand to do away with our black robed backstabbers as well.

I don't think it's all that surprising that the President is getting personally frustrated at having to go through things like "the Judiciary" and "the Legislature", because he's never had to before.

He may have done things as Davao Mayor, but inter-departmental cooperation probably wasn't one of them.

Now, he wouldn't be the first President to come to the office lacking a background in working with the different branches of government, but he does seem to be the first second one to think that the solution is to simply remove the other branches altogether.

tidur gan

>SC reminds people to follow the law
>Duterte wants "skip" the process simply because it takes too long
Duterte should teach people to follow the law tb.h.

I cant wait for the incoming CIAing.

Seems like even the lawyers have differing opinion in this case:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KPbuZZIsoc

Fuck nigga slept from 8pm till 3am

I hope TNC wont disappoint

Also why the fuck is Flip team logo reminds me of that Earthbound boss?

>tfw if this happens goodbye amazing economic growth thanks to instability
we were estimated to be relevant by 2030

>Olympics
>beach volleyball and gymnastics pics and webms to be uploaded to Sup Forums
>fap and profit
I wish there's some sex tape leaked out from the Olympic village

>Muh check and balance
>Muh Dutdut can do anything

Might as well kick out Leni and give vice presidency to Marcos

I think the Dean twisted the CJ's words too much tb.h.

The Dean says that the president could name and shame corrupt officials or enforce the law. When the CJ merely said that there should be a warrant before they arrest the judges. You can't just arrest someone you need a warrant unless they fall within a specific category like endangering someone's life. The CJ never said that these judges shouldn't be arrested or inform the public of their alleged crime.

I hope there's one soon, Brazil is handing out something like 450,000 comdoms

because it is from the fetus baby monster boss
youtube.com/watch?v=361qh7HPQAc

I don't anyone was arrested when they are named tho. it's mostly them clearing out their name on why it appeared on the PDEA's drug's list. that's why most of the accused mayor came back to their respective provinces after they got called.... we'll see how it rolls.

>disappoint
wew lad. they already went beyond expectations. coming into the tourney, most people predicted them to be on the bottom 16.

thought highly unlikely, I would like them to somehow take the series vs OG to witness one of the most outrageous arcana loses of all time. the tears would be so fucking delicious if they pull through.

3 more hours till pinoy dota

>e sports
HHAHAHHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA

>muh earning
>muh prize pool
HHAHAHAH

hehehe

>e sports

>watching Star Wars the Clone Wars
>get so much unexpected feels
>you've been watching a squad of clone troopers since their training which they were bad at
>watched them become soldiers and do heroic shit
>watch as one by one members of the squad die
>tfw the last members get killed all to cover a tinfoil conspiracy
rip in piece Domino Squad fugg this show mang, I didn't ask for this

>The President has the 'informing power'. It is his freedom to tell the people, the truth if local officials are having a bad job. Article 2, section 4 of the Philippine Constitution.
>all his lines are basically lining up to the FOI bill
>mfw falling for duts ruse cruise from the start
fuck, no wonder that nigga was so smug with the freedom of information bill

gosugamers.net/dota2/events/521-the-international-2016

Its time

wake up, wage cuc.k

JEW BOY GETTING BTFO BY THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

>slice of life in a highschool where there are animals and the main goy is a fucking racist human

mangafox.me/manga/murenase_shiiton_gakuen/c001/1.html

indons are not competitive in general, commie mentality.
you could be a successful person here and people around you will hate you for it

Kek another no classes day for my imoutos
Thank you rain

youtube.com/watch?v=sSAfpiYaa0Y

Top lel the abnoytards are r
THIS desperate for attention

Somebody give them more (You)s for their Daang Matuweed program

Are you on your life boat atm?

>tfw when Yolanda hit
>the county I live in was also flooding
>tfw government instead sent cargo planes full of relief goods to Philippines

Pinoy confirmed as ti6 champion

FLIPS ACTUALLY WON AGAINST THE #1 RANKED TEAM IN DOTA

PUTANG INA

>esports
WTF HAHAH

You know what's even more funny and pathetic?

abnoytards

fuck off noynoy made the economy rise. Unlike the shitty fucker who does nothing but kill1

Fuck off

HUSKAR IS HERE

>fuck off noynoy made the economy rise

I know right? Drug trade was so lucrative that it made our economy rise to the top.

If he thinks getting arrest warrants would take an unbearably long time, what more an actual trial-- so he really has no plans of processing these people by the law... What's his game plan exactly-- what does he plan to do with these surrenderees then? Duterete/Bato Discretionary absolve or punish? And, if punished, by extrajudicial means since a trial/conviction/sentencing would take so long in his eyes? Sila na judge jury executioner?

Instead of working together with a co-equal branch (special courts for drug cases, expedite warrants, etc) his reply is my way or martial law? Hanep.

globalnation.inquirer.net/142554/us-summons-ph-envoy-over-dutertes-bakla-tag-on-goldberg

We dun guff now

Alternatively, the President could also just stop making pronouncements that threaten to undermine the fabric of modern society.

Judges knows the law and their rights

+1 tawas for our local abnoytards from leddit

hopefully assassination soon. mar or miram should have won.

>mar or miram should have won

+1 tawas for our local abnoytards from leddit

Dutdut calling a jew faggot

BASED

already has high bounty. It's a matter of fact at this point.

Besides if it happens it means justice is served for all those souls killed without a trial!

Right now, it looks like they're pushing for a positive narrative for martial law. We might see more "martial law"-centric posts here and in other social media sites in the next few days and the president might try feeling it out in the same period too.

>china
>being chummy with /asean/
i would say "nice meme" but the sheer fact that you're here means you don't support your government

>bury the martial law guy
>pushes martial to force congress into federalism
Fuck him! Duts needs to die! Fuck him fuck him

This president has balls the size of coconuts.

I don't support US but I'm here

I think it would be political and economic suicide to do so, even Gloria, Erap and Cory didn't dare imposing martial law despite getting coup'd. I think it would only possible for martial law if there was a war or only activated in a provincial level in the whole Ampatuan shenanigans

HAHAHAHAHA PUTANG INA PANALO TNC

OH FUCK!!!

>We might see more "martial law"-centric posts here

Especially from abnoytards like you lel
You always forget the fact that we don't give a shit about politics and we're no political experts, but you abnoytards insists on keeping up the politics discussion.

Pathetic.

hmmm rolling for 4 for Mongolia

2 times major winner my ass, 9k mmr is just a meme

what the fuyck

>BE behind by alot
>Ember buys divine
>Still win anyway cause most powerful race dont give a fuck about divine

>0
I'm okay with this

>watching dota 2
>when LoL is superior

hehehehehehe

Didn't stop the US State Department from noticing.

Remember this blast from the past?

"If I become President I will be prim and proper," he even promised. ([GMA](www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/563784/news/nation/duterte-delivers-profanity-free-speech-vows-to-be-prim-and-proper-if-he-becomes-president#sthash.c66Ymf4p.dpuf))

>8

YES

byetnam waifu a best

roll

7th-8th $504,537

TNC NOW LOCKED FOR THIS PRIZE