Alright guys. I'm 23 and I want to build up a new life in Latin America...

Alright guys. I'm 23 and I want to build up a new life in Latin America. What are the things I should take into consideration? How should I prepare for this? What do I need to take into account?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegedi.org/countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

el belgicANO

Make sure to learn the language and be safe

>What do I need to take into account?
Spanish and Portuguese aren't the same language.

How's your Spanish?

Plz no bully mr. Malay.

I forgot to mention which countries: preferably Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay

Job, and language. Integration, making friends, gf, etc should be really easy if you're not a turbo autist.

Ah it's okay. Never followed any classes, but I had 6 years of Latin in high school and French is my second language so I can read virtually everything you guys are typing. I figured Spanish is not so hard to learn

Written and spoken language are 2 very different things, and depending on the country you choose, you might face a very difficult accent that will hinder communication, so do take classes, specially because if you really mean to "start a new life", you should learn the country's language.

You are the same Belgian spic proxy. Go to any country from Spanish America. They are the same anyway.

Only Argentina and Costa Rica are worth consideration.

This, accents and regional words can be sometimes very complicated to understand at first hand. You should practice some conversational examples

1. Be willing to integrate. Most people are catholic or atheists, so don't try to impose you religion (in case your muslim)
2.Learn the language. not many people is proficient in other langue other than spanish (or portuguese in the case of brazil). Although knowing english certainly increases your chances of getting a high salary job.
3. Before moving, do a research trip to different countries so you can make and informed decision
4. Violence is not a big of an issue as the media portray it. Just take the same precaution you would take in any big city

wena chino

>argentina
>hyperinflation
No thanks, Hopefully, in a couple of years macri is able to fix the economy

Thanks for the advice, but the language is the least I'm worried about. It 'll come.
I'm more preoccupied with jobs, living standards and prices. I'm looking for a country that loves entrepreneurs, because Belgium hates you if you're not a wagecuck

>Entrepeneurship
Literally only Chile, Uruguay and Colombia are ranked high in the index. This is 2016 data
thegedi.org/countries

I am catholic
I am extremely willing to learn the language
I will certainly do that
Not really afraid of the violence. Well only maybe a little bit of kidnapping because I'm white. Does that still occur?

>mr. Malay.
no

>Well only maybe a little bit of kidnapping because I'm white
No, kidnapping are not common nowadays. It can happen if you go to isaloated towns close to the venezuelan, panamanian or ecuadorian border, but people rarely visit those areas. Colombia is 37 times the size of belgium so I think is very unlikely to get into any of those areas by accident. However, if you're still worried about that possibility, you could check other countries like Panama, Chile, Costa Rica, Uruguya, Paraguay, Ecuador and Argentina

>in Latin America
You will have to be more specific, it's not like Europe where all countries are the same.

Okay, thanks. I listed your country because I read the other day that it's back on tracks again and doing better than ever before. Is that true?

Preferably Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay

Yes. However memes are still too strong and people are still afraid of coming, but once they're here they relize is not as bad. For example, I've never been robbed here and were robbed twice in freaking Houston, Texas. My advice would be touring different countries and settle in the one you liked the most. Also, I forgot to mention Peru and Bolivia, which are safe as well and also, they're the chepaest countries, definitely worth checking

kek always the congolombians

Stay in the first world. You'll regret your choice all of your life.

Why ?

just know what sácate la mochila means, and you are good to go.

Don't come here, we're full.

even africa has better housing in some of its shitholes. wtf.

I know.

apart from the language, and maybe even more important, is your social skills; in any latinamerican country you have to be at least "good" with social relations, if you're socially awkward or a complete retard then it will be better for you to stay in Europe.

and these are our best neighborhoods

este es el mismo negro mogolico que piensa que es mejor que chile, uruguay o argentina

Go to ecuador, the southern cone is just The mediterranean but poorer. There's nothing in the southern cone that you cant get from spain or italy. Stay away from narco shitholes.

they're all good options
why no brazil?

Go to Colombia my friend, god-tier place.
Argentina is third world, backwards and mestizo.

this place is hell on earth

No, he should stay away from this shithole. I vote for Ecuador or Panama desu

Western Europe has no future. I don't want to start a carreer or a family here, because muslims are ever more growing. If you speak out against it you are shunned

Absolutely not. Colombia has been growing steadily for the last 10 years, has a modern, libertarian capitalist society and has recently made peace with the rebels.
OP should move to Colombia ASAP

It really doesn't work when you guys do it, that's an Argentine only meme

Why Ecuador?

Because it's full of violent mulattos and communists

Kek, I looked into both of your countries and they seem okay. Sure you have some shitty parts, but so do we, and they are filled with people who are itching for a war with us.

Anyway, why wouldn't countries like Chile and Argentina want European migrants?

we still haven't reached a southern cone level of development. Maybe Uruguay could work for him

ffs why is that allowed

The muslims will turn Europe into a shithole, this continent is already a shithole.

Stay in your country and protect your land. This place is already lost.

Because Argentina is 90% mestizos, violent mestizos most importantly. So Europeans and whites are frowned upon so you'd just end up murdered.

I'm telling you this so save your life, don't step on argentina.

Ok, unironically speaking, you'll get western european taxes with african services here

Ignore them, honestly I think Chile and Argentina are your best options, especially Chile. You'd be very welcome here
Colombia and Uruguay are ok too

*99% mestizos, close to 100% by a small margin.

We get Western European taxes with Africans. How about that?

Just stick to using that as a picture meme, it is funny, you come off as retards when you actually try to argue...

Why don't you go to Eastern Europe instead? Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic are all fine and a lot safer

We already had a belgian colony here. It didnt end too well.

Meh, we had thousands of Austrian/Belgian mercenaries stranded here and it ended well

>Austrians are safe in Mexico

Just come to the DR, you will have a hell of a time.

They're depressing places as well, unlike latin America

It's better than be full of Muslims and cucks

I feel like it would be easier to integrate and start all over again in Latin America

Yeah probably. But Brazil has a lot of commie fags too amirite?

Ja laat ons maar weer achter in de schijt

i am moving to uruguay soon

to hell with this fucking country

What's wrong with Brazil? If you don't live in a favela it's ok isn't it?

Quién le dio permiso a los riveristas para usar internet?

Wil jij een carrière of een gezin starten in België? De Vlamingen zijn vrij rood gepild maar ons staatsapparaat en vooral justitie zijn een bende maconieke samenzweerders

When will the term "redpilled" finally die? It basically has no meaning at this point.

Why would you do that?
Patagonia is comfy :3

>Belize is part of Guatemala in this map

I happen to live in the hood, my friend. So I get to know the purest brazilians, and it disgusts me.
Too much corruption, violence, and bad education. Even the upper middle classes cant stand this anymore. They pay too much taxes to get nothing or shitty public services in return.

That's why there are lot of brazilians moving out. Most of my friends in uni see themselves in other countries when graduated. Mainly the ones from recent generations of immigrants in here. The koreans want to go back, the japaneses want to go back, italians, spanish, and so on. The only people who want to stay are the kenyans, bolivians, and delusional people who thinks that is going to change our politics by making protests look like parties with a stupid CBF shirt that happens to be from another national corrupt institution.

In order
Chile
Uruguay
Bolivia

Sorry to hear that.

If you have a hot sister your family should come to America.

TOP KEK

Why would one migrate to Bolivia?

Come and find out mon ami ;^)

so pretty much we will see an exodus of europeans trying to run away from ahmed, jamal and the rest of the gangs? wow, never thought i'd live to see such a thing.

>never thought i'd live to see such a thing
You won't. The immigrants will probably just live in ghettos while the white Europeans will live in the nice neighborhoods.

>implying the crazy ones will not start blowing themselves up because...errrr... well they are kuffar, what other justification you want? KABOOM

i don't know man, a woman got macheted, other got axed and the shit of running frenchs over...

No, the situation will become unlivable here because muslims will seize political power and eat the system from the inside. The mayor of London is already a fucking paki. Furthermore we will see more attacks that happen all the time in Israel, like truck/car attacks and random knife attacks. Muslims want to install a climate of fear and any random citizen wanting to act against this will be heavily persecuted by our corrupted government that wants to eradicate our nations.