FULL PLAYLIST SUPPORT!

FULL PLAYLIST SUPPORT!
github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

ihackedit.com/spotify-music-beta-mega-mod-apk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat

it'll become just as bloated as the official app in no time

Now if only there was a proper subscription box and push notification support...

When is it getting livestream support

I prefer a FOSS bloated client to the official proprietary client.

a thread died for your stupid shill thread.

No one needs yet another shit youtube client.

>an AMD/Apple/Google/Intel/NVidia paid thread died for your stupid shill thread
wow what a loss!

Can I change my trending feed location? I don't like Pajeet content.

The eternal NRI wannabe

Does trying to download a video or accessing the downloads page crash the app for anyone else?

i thought this was the only one, what are the others called? and which one is the best for avoiding ads? i have adaway on my device but i still use the official youtube app

Playlists are indeed visible which is nice but I have to manually start each video, would love if it could play through automatically, especially in background playback mode.

Search for iYTBP on XDA, it's a cracked .apk of the official YouTube app, I use the non-root version because lol Droid Turbo 2. I've been running it for a few months now and no issues at all although I don't care about being signed in so ymmv but for blocking ads and background playback nothing beats it aside from actually paying for YouTube Red.

>still can't sort a channel's videos by views
Am I unironically the only one who would find value in this?

>Sort By -> Most Popular
????

Is this a joke? Where?

Just go to Sort By and select Most Popular, it will show videos with more views first

Do your fork then user

shut the fuck up, this is best youtube client by far

Yeah, long videos crash when I download them as mp3

How do I watch a playlist?

I do watch quality Pajeet shows and YT channels but the Trending tab is full of local news and movie content which is utter dog shit.

Nah senpai. Don't see it.
When I am on a channel I can only see pic related, it sorts by date and I haven't found anything in the settings to change that.

I hear that linus fellow is pretty sharp

He wrote a kernel so he must be

How long before normies find out about this, and YouTube just blocks all unauthenticated API calls?

Or you can just listen to cracked Spotify at higher quality with no ads and none of this shitty YouTube music videos with long ass intros bullshit.

>normies ysing fdroid
No time soon

>still no comments

Niggers

>no YouTube comments
That's a feature.

>cracked spotify
is there one that doesn't require root? I'm lazy

Does this have auto play yet?

This!

Livestream support fucking when?

ihackedit.com/spotify-music-beta-mega-mod-apk/

Yeah. Takes 2 mins to install no root required. It's really good. You get every song for free and it's not glitchy or buggy either.

>unauthenticated API calls
you know this would include browsers too right?

>useful features are bloat
ok

> Playlists are indeed visible which is nice but I have to manually start each video, would love if it could play through automatically, especially in background playback mode.
But you can do that, user.

what, how you did it? I cant find that option
also
>audiomachine
you are a person with good taste

Just click the notification and will open.

Comments(Read Only) when? Sometimes an informed user can direct me to related but obscure pieces by similar composers, or to inspired versions performed by different Artists.

Is it on f-droid yet?

Not yet, f-droid likes to take its time.

oh fuck I'm retarded, thanks

>pajeet
You try a lot to fit in

give it a few days lol.
Fdroid always manually inspects/compiles the apps, so it takes a while for new releases to make their way on to fdroid.