Anti Muslim mobs just raided a couple small towns 50 miles from where I live

>anti Muslim mobs just raided a couple small towns 50 miles from where I live.

Help me Sup Forums I don't wanna die

Other urls found in this thread:

manilatimes.net/pangasinan-mayor-orders-muslims-out-of-urdaneta/278665/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
google.jo/search?q=myanmar killings&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm4rHjpbXOAhXoJZoKHQ3hC7QQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=452
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huaisheng_Mosque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_letters_to_the_Heads-of-State
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah. You live in rakhine state?

A. Don't be muslim
2) Join the mob, get rid of muslims before they attack your town

then convert

>you will never join in in a good old-fashioned pogrom or lynching
Why live?

I made a thread about your not current flag being similar to Taiwans on /qa/ a while back but nothing changed. This is really pissing me off.

y wuold dey do dat?

But senpai, OP is a Muslim minority in Myanmar
They literally lynch Muslims in Myanmar, when I lived in Burma, the Burmese government would round up Muslims and throw them in a corner of the city, and every few days they would take a family or 2 to the shooting squad

It's Britain fault desu. If they hadn't imported so many Muslims into Myanmar thus wouldn't be happening
Well, most Burmese people believe that Muslims aren't true Burmese people and that they are just foreigners from Bangladesh and pakistan that the British brought in during colonial times.

go back to bangradesh.

ye everyone always assumes he's Taiwan too

manilatimes.net/pangasinan-mayor-orders-muslims-out-of-urdaneta/278665/
>URDANETA CITY, Pangasinan: Mayor Amadeo Gregorio Perez 4th has ordered the clearing of the city of all Muslim residents, giving them three weeks to leave Urdaneta in the wake of his intensified campaign against illegal drugs.
>He requested the Sangguniang Panlungsod to enact an urgent ordinance stopping the entry of Muslims, either to rent a house or stay in hotels or inns in the city.
>Citing a police report that was confirmed by the PDEA chief, retired general Isidro LapeƱa, Perez disclosed that at least 84 percent of more than 5,000 Muslim residents here aged 12 years old and above, are into drug peddling.

Kebab is being removed in many places, it seems.

Only in South East Asia, but the Muslim south east asian nations, we don't see them as truly Muslim. Sad that Europe will be overrun with them.

I thought OP was Taiwanese too.

Also it's weird people on Sup Forums would side with Buddhist homos. As bad as Muslims are, monotheists are far more civilized than any heathen.

u would derserve it desu

>It's Britain fault desu. If they hadn't imported so many Muslims into Myanmar thus wouldn't be happening

I'm all for the whole blame Britain game but no one is making Burma shoot Rohingyans. Britain may have purchased the drugs and gave them to Burma for free but Burma had the free will to smoke that stuff to use an analogy. Britain may be at fault but don't remove Burma's agency from this.

Burma is pure shit and they want to stay that way so now burden on me if truth be told.

wtf I love Burma now

GAS THE MUSLIMS
HOLY WAR NOW
REEEEEEEEEE

Just go to Sweden

It's just rebel area that is shit+Muslim area. Everything else is comparable to Thailand, the city I lived in was a beechfront city, roads were kept perfectly clean and everything was cheap, every year when my uncle goes back to Myanmar, I tell him to buy me the newest graphics cards and sometimes smartphones. I guess every country has good and bad parts. They don't want to stay shit though, Burma has a really low population compared to its fellow ASEAN countries and neighbours. Bangladesh is 1/5 the size of Burma but has 3 times the population, Thailand is slightly smaller but still has much higher population. All the money goes to the military elite and corporations, but it's been getting better now, and unlike most developing countries, there isn't a brain drain going on. Like in India ,the smart and gifted youth move to western countries, while in Burma, most people study in western university but they hope in the future to return back to Burma. My one friend from Yangon went to Moscow university and now he's back in Burma making millions in USD.

this, OP. or Germany.

Lynch mobs in Europe when?

When will you guys publicly execute Merkel by the way?

The Burmese government tricks Muslims into thinking they are going to get asylum in western countries but they actually send them to prison

Go out there and take some pictures for us

RIP Lithuanian muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

just say "Pray jezuz, I am christian too, DEUS VULT"

Maybe you should stop being muslim.

why the fuck does Serbia have the stereotype as "kebab remover"?

Seems as though Burmese are much more potent kebab removers.

most Burmese are Buddhist desu DESU

They are Buddhists.

Where is Allah now?!

Well stop being muslim problem solved

buy a christian cross just in case

Muslims are not true monotheists, they worship Muhamad with more fanaticism than any idolater...

This

Monotheism is retarded, since Allah is almighty and all that bullshit everything is bunk if a muslim stubs his toe.

What side catalysed this conflict?

I often hear that 'the Buddhist be killing them I guess Muslims are the victims and don't actually kill people' from apologist but what is actually happening?

dead muslim best muslim tbqh

google.jo/search?q=myanmar killings&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm4rHjpbXOAhXoJZoKHQ3hC7QQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=452
Holy hell...
Why are they so hostile? I thought buddhists wuz supposed to be peaceful n' shit.

It's all in self-defense.

What are the Muslims there doing so you'd call it self defence? Burma hasn't had any Islamist militiant threats and the Muslims there are generally peaceful and are a small minorirty.
Or are you one of these people who believe that every Muslim is automatically a child-raping, women-oppressing suicide-bomber?

Well, to some extend they seem to be...

>every Muslim is automatically a child-raping, women-oppressing suicide-bomber

In Burma's case, they seem to be the mad dogs to me.

Mainstream buddhism in sea is corrupted to the core

the thing is that islam is without doubt the most aggressive and imperialistic religion on earth. Muslims have proven this themselves over and over and over throughout history. It starts out slow, and then before you know it suddenly the entire Levant, North Africa, Anatolia, large parts of the Balkans, Crimea, etc. are muslim.

If islam could stop being such an aggressive religion, then people wouldn't fear muslims.

They are just smarter than us westerners. They do understand that Islam will never be a tolerant to other religions/people and that once they took over it is too late. So it is simply a case of remove before you get removed scenario. No idea why they already start with so little muslims already, but maybe they are smarter than us again.

Well personally I don't believe in God and I think that Islam is rubbish, but historically speaking, Christianity and Judaism have been both just as violent if not more so. The problem with Muslims/Islam is not that it's uniquely bad it's that unlike modern day Christians/Jews more Muslims actually follow their religion properly.

>secular the most dangerous
And atheists say they're better than believer

Are you literally retarded?
>Sunni: 17.030 attacks, 132.905 victims
>Secular: 16.458 attacks, 103.209 victims

Ones in a war zone the other isn't so technically you're the retarded one

The claim that Christians violently overtook Europe is a american shitlib myth parroted by leftists else where.

Are you ok?

600 years between events really is something...

States are violent commie.

opena book

he's right you know. islam as a religion is aggressive and expansionist

You can't be this fucking stupid. It's Secular/Political/Anarchist, as in it doesn't involve religion. That says nothing about the religions of those perpetrating the attacks. It involves things such as violent protests of a government, or attempted forwarding of political beliefs.

You can think whatever you want but butchering and burning little children alive out of nothing but fear when they're clearly a weak minority is never a good thing. I can understand where your hatred is coming from though.
Yeah yeah except when Christians were actually following their religion in Europe it led to committing genocide in Ireland, the Catholic Church comitting genocide against Baltic pagans, half of Germany's population dying because of sectarian wars, etc., etc., etc. Yes, Islam in the modern day is by far the most violent religion but it's not because Islam is more barbaric than Christianity or Judaism but because the majority of Muslims today still follow their religion just like it was 1400 years ago whereas the majority of white Western Christians don't.
user said Islam is the most violent religion historically and I corrected him. We are talking about history. Not the modern day.

-

What's the difference between India and Bangladesh? To me the only difference is that Bangladesh don't have (no more) designated shitting streets

One is Muslim other is not

I have completely forgot they have different religions

But Islam is the most violent religion in history as well, it was in fact spread by the sword, it instituted regimes in which non Muslims (Dhimis) were second class, it attacked Europe. The whole idea behind the crusades was to recover what was esentially former Christian land, With Muslims assailing Europe from both the East and the West (Spain) that Christendom made an effort to go on the offensive and recover its holy places is more than reasonable...

In his lifetime Muhamad sent emissaries to the great empires that he knew of, the Persians, Chinese and Byzantines, with letters urging them to submit or be conquered. The Muslims who in later times did in fact bring two of those empires down were following their religion, not leading their lives in "peace".

>anti Muslim mobs
wtf? I love Taiwan now!

*Myanmar

Preventative medicine/checkup vs. having to go to the doctor when you get sick and have to take a prescription to get better.

Myanmar flag is lithuania with a star

>anti muslim mobs

We will never have that over here

Why are Secular, political and anarchist grouped together?

so...convert= no danger.
If those muslims in Burma just become christians instead of being much-heritage it would be fine.

Get a cross
Profess your love for the one true savior, Jesus H. Christ

Do it

You know in your heart it is the right thing to do

to make religions look better

You have a few options:

1) Pretend to be a Buddhist
2) Flee/Hide from where you live, get away from the mobs
3) Go to Sweden, if the memes are true then they accept Muslim refugees there
4) Get an American to vouch for your immigration to America the Beautiful, hope you have good skills from employment.

Good luck, I'd try to get the hell out of Burma somehow if I was you.

Of course he is.

>You can think whatever you want but butchering and burning little children alive out of nothing but fear when they're clearly a weak minority is never a good thing
Well, it is pretty cruel.
Still there are casualties in every war. We know better than most countries.

Can't await for the kebab removal mobs to start in Europe

You can take asylum without going through the government...

yes hello government
i lik to take refug frum u
u help+

>Kebab removal happening in my home country of Myanmar

>Mfw I tell Americans that I don't care
All the airports, hotels, shipyards are owned by the government in Burma though.

what's it like living in darkest Asia?

Pretty sure they hate Christians even more, don't know Burma much though.

No, the Burmese government is absolutely madman. They have people dressed up as representatives from the UN so the Muslims will feel safer knowing they can tell someone they trust won't hurt them. #exposed
Nah, Christians are alright there, it's just Muslims they hate. Though no one ever explained why.

Worst comes to worst, just renounce your faith.
Pick it back up later.
Or die for your god.
It all depends on your resolve, either way sucks to be put into that position.

did the chinese 300 the emissaries?

Just say your atheist.
Taquia ist best Taquia. Are you suni? well bad for you.

no they built a mosque in memory of the prophet.
though their contact was more about trade and relations at first. (abbasids later fought wars in central asia against chinese)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huaisheng_Mosque

MYANMAR INTERVENTION WHEN

BURMESE OIL NOW

why does it bohter you? Your Arab and not Chink. It's non of your or our business.

Burma unironically has one of the largest gas reserves in the world.
He's wrong, Burma received threats from Islamic terrorist groups all the time, it's just that whenever they get a report of Islamic militant activity, they just very rush it with troops and morters. The Muslims there are also not peaceful, they actually beheaded a group of Burmese soldiers once while they were on patrol.

Though, if I were back in Burma, I'd he more worried about the government, I think the government is just using anti Muslim rhetoric to steer away attention from themselves.

The thing is. Why do Jordanians take sides for slit-eyed muslim terrorists in Burma?
It's not their matter.
There is no Jordanian harmed.

"In the name of God the Beneficent, the Merciful: (This letter is) from Muhammad son of Abdullah to Heraclius the Great of the Romans. Peace be upon he who follows the right path. Furthermore, I call on you to embrace Islam; if you surrender you will have peace, and God will double your reward, and if you reject, you bear the sin of the Arians."

>If you surrender you will have peace.

The religion of peace they call it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_letters_to_the_Heads-of-State

But we talked about Tang dynasty, not arab conquests in ME.
Still its pretty much a seize and desist letter from a monarch/religious leader/warlord, happened many times in history.
Not defending islam or anything, but it generally didint work anyway, just a way to seem more benevolent if you manage to win in the war to dismantle the enemy realm.

honestly, sad, but last time we saved a religious minority from genocide everyone said we did nothing

>Burma
>Claims to be free from British rule
>Still has British colonial laws

Might as well change flag back to this

No, wrong flag, but equally terrible.

Good. I always liked Buddhists.

Get fucked filthy durka poo in loo.

But aren't they cleaner than regular poo in loo? I mean Bangladesh actually does poo in loo now unlike India.