What cars are considered as typical mafia car in your country? Here, in russia typical car for criminals is G63

What cars are considered as typical mafia car in your country? Here, in russia typical car for criminals is G63.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRdfn2GgOsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satudarah
youtube.com/watch?v=MGI2GsirMnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wifes of criminals drive this.

Their kids drive this.

Chinga tu madre

Cadillac's. Every fucking drug dealer I know drives one.

I even knew one fuck who had the Cadillac logo tattooed on his fucking neck. Asshole was a coke dealer.

We don't have mafia, they are all dead or in prisons so I will post some of their cars

Why do they like Cadillacs?

I mean only poor people buy non import car. Also GM is shit.

Why don't they want to buy Mercedes?

BURN THEM ALL

because Cadillac's are ghetto fabulous

We don't have mafia here, we're not 3rd world

Your mafia is inside of your government.

>ghetto fabulous
This guy is right. Cadillac's are cheap as fuck, really roomy, some are kinda fast, and burgers love big nasty looking cars.

>'ghetto'

and russian mafioso killed by polish mafia

Is that a burnt Testarossa?

Yes, blown up ferrari

True

Government is shit, taxation is theft

I found this, 2xx Mercedes E-Class propably

Audi A8.

None ? I dont live in a disorderly monkey society like Russia.

Black Mercedes S-Class for serious mafia

Black Mercedes E-Class for criminals who want to be mafia but can't afford it

Nigger there are criminals in every cuntry.

the fuck do they drive over there britbong

The best criminals drive modest cars because they don't want to attract attention.

Cars with Russian plates.

In Top Gear they wrecked Mitsubishi Lancer Evo confiscated from a drug dealer.

Some ridiculous shit like pic rel I bet.

literally any american pick up (truck) also C 300s

this, only in anarchistic criminal societies like eastern europe do they use it as a badge of honour

Same in Estonia.
Saw six of these riding in a column, all of them had bald, fridge-sized guys sitting in them. Shit, they even had sequential number plates.

mafia does not exist in my country

:DDDDD

Why do slavs like the g-wagon so much?

Upper class thugs probably. The lower class thugs still drive BMWs. We don't have mafia since 90s mate.

Btw, where about was this. They could've just been guys who do off track.

We love edgy things.

BMW for filthy Armo criminals.

Good taste. Based head choppers.

>in a bizarre accident he managed to drive over himself

Most of the junkies drive old Volvos.

I can only think of those Guy Ritchie films where every 'gangster' is in some shitty euro compact.

This was the car of the Charlie Hebdo terrorists.

A modest, commonplace Citroën C3.

You just don't commit proper crimes with a Rolls Royce.

actually he was shot from a short distance in the head

Here in Canada you can drive those without killing and stealing, you can just be a jew.

They're black and drive british women on their dongs, they don't need a car.
Same with Germoney.

For everyday driving only.

These guys were faggots.

A professional thief will typically use a stolen, fast German car as an escape vehicle, BMWs mostly.

How can one don't like this car?

And here it's just an overpriced SUV for persians, arabs and churkas

I wonder what Italian mafia and Balkan mafia uses.

Because they look fucking ridiculous. They look like they should be pulled by a horse and inside there is goth Cinderella going to the party on her period all cranked up so she had it painted black.

Any society is criminal to an extent and almost all valuable politicians have or had ties with mafia.

Mafia has both bad and good sides to the society, but you can't deny its existence, Mr. Fishnchips.

These. Moluccan/Dutch motor gang that competes with the Hells Angels here.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRdfn2GgOsA

bmw 5 series, x6, merc ml
the usual stuff

kek, I thought you are going to post something like this

the uk is literally one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. london is literally a hotbed for slav mafias and middle eastern criminals.

The federal councillors can choose an official car.

this

with different coloured body panels

Satudarah is a lot bigger than the Hells Angels here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satudarah

>SUV
Are you mad, burger?
youtube.com/watch?v=MGI2GsirMnE

Usually was Chevy Opala/Diplomata.

Nowadays idk, probably Camaro.

чeчeнcкий aвтoмoбиль бpaт

Going by Top Gears review of Range Rovers, isn't that a big shitty maintenance heavy car?
I understand that the name is really cool, and it looks cool as a import, but still....

It's not about that, but about that in reality mafias do actually influence politics in multiple countries.

FSB are proven to have ties with Solntsevskaya bratva, your parliament covers Camorra and Japanese security forces are well aware of Yakuza activities.

High-tier mafia goes hand in hand with high-tier power. That's how it is, whether one may like it or not.

Maintenance cost is the last thing for successful man.

In western countries corruption has grown incredibly elitist nowadays. Corruption exists ou have to be a politician or really rich to have complete access to it. Like if you're part of the government or something you can get away with raping babies, but as a nobody it's often a bad idea to bribe a cop over a petty crime. Common criminals are often used as scapegoats and cannon fodder. It's only going to last for so long, people are going to realize who the worst criminals really are and they will get their heads on pikes at some point. At least I hope so.

*Corruption exists but you have to

the same happens in the uk. mafia expert roberto saviano recently declared that london is the single most corrupt city on the planet where finance, criminal organisations from all over the planet and and politicians come together to do business.

No, not really, I just think G63's are overpriced military surplus junk

Audi A6 and BMW 5 are the most popular choice. Particularly BMW 5 because they can customize them for drugs smuggling and whatnot

That's what Tony Soprano's wife drives in the TV show

>finnish mafia

Does it exist? We have the biker gangs that I know of.

Norway has A and B gang, you might have something similar.
>Organized crime literally copy the naming convention of the Beagle Boys

So classy.

Do they deal oil illegally?

Mostly 1st gen Pakis and other scum try to smuggle drugs, and then shoot rivals.

it's actually rather sad, there are/were some well known pedophile child rapists in the dutch politics but nothing has ever been done despite plenty of evidence.

It made me hate rich people because they are the sole reason the west is going to shit.

Pretty much this, 'favelados' love that bike.

"finnish" crime families aka mannes drive with shitty old mercedes benzes and peugeot 206s

also these

It's exactly the same thing in France. Everyone knows their names too but they keep having great lives, meanwhile our lives are going to shit.

pass me the mochilla ese!

Fake police car if they're rich, so Volvo XC70.
"Figurehead car" if they're poor. A car registered on some homeless drug addict with a fake signature. All fines can safely be ignored, you can park where you want. All complaints go to said homeless drug addict who doesn't even have an address. Since it's worth under $600, state debt collector won't reposess it.

German cars as well, very popular with criminals.

> A car registered on some homeless drug addict with a fake signature

lel this is genius. Pretty much what I do except I'm officially poor enough to do it using my own name and never pay my fines (I'm probably going to regret it when I start having a regular wage again but I'm not sure that's going to happen anytime soon).

Won't you get debt collectors after you?

They can't collect anything if I don't earn anything as far as they know. They won't bother trying as long as it amounts to less than 10K euros or something anyway.

>XC70 police car
Sweet, our highway police uses those as well I think, or the normal V70.

burn yourself, galician scum