Why are most of you unemployed?

Why are most of you unemployed?

I thought Bernie was going to win this election

I'm employed

I'm a security of my own house.

I get paid €1300 for sitting at home and €900 if I go work.

Not an argument.

I don't understand why NEETs and unemployed saps are so comfortable with mediocrity

I leech monies off males that that bitch on the pic.

Student and
No
Jobs

why not

I love her

this. living the dream

>€900 wage

Is this even legal in funland? I make over 2 times that at mother fucking McDonald's.

I had a shitty job and quit 2 months ago

now family keeps bitching me to get another one but I just want to shitpost and play video games

I'm 24 btw

depression

>lost duplex day 1
>Lost job day 2
>lost girlfriend day 3
>Spent next two months high every three days
>Sold molly to keep myself high on it and LSD
>Lost mind
>3 years recovering
>finally feel better but cant travel to a job
>getting student loan and going back to college

I'm not looking for work.

I'm a programmer though

At least half of Sup Forums is either underage (i.e. still in school) or studying at university. Then you have a few posters that are NEET. That takes the percentage of unemployed people to over 50%, therefore the majority of Sup Forums is unemployed.

Nope. He propably means that if he takes a part-time job he will lose part of his income support, he will get paid of his part-time job + 900€ of public income support. Welcome to a socialdemocrat dream.

Because I don't have any experience or qualifications so I can't get one.

My only options are labour jobs but they also reject me because I'm skinny which I can't do anything about because I can't afford more than 2 small meals a day.

End result is my health continuously deteriorating, depression and exhaustion.

I'm afraid of leave my room

Studies calling.

Welcome to an unsustainable utopia*

Please give me a job

I'm not because I'm not a lazy retard

I am a lazy retard

i used to wrok about five years then work ended after that ive been unemlpoyed about two years and go to study now in few weeks it makes me heaten inside

Because who in their right of mind would employ someone with literally no skill in any area and with drive and ambition to match?

I work at a grocery store for 70 kr. an hour.

So somewhere around 9.50 euro per hour or something like that.

I get Student Support though so I don't really need it, just do it for extra dough for future.

I like being a NEET.

I'm a warehouse loser for 15e/h + bonuses for graveyard shift.
Gonna quit this shiet soon.

word of advice if you are willing to hear it, don't quite unless you have some thing else to do

Because no cunt wants to give me the damn job.

Because most Sup Forums users are 14

I'm a poor nigger

I work with kids for 10 hours a day, 9$ an hour.

It's fun but at the same time I want to kill myself by the end of the day, so I post on here.

i'm employed because we don't have autismbux here, also i work for the average croatian wage which is 450 euros

every 2 weeks?

Because we're not children driven by our emotions.

>i'm 24
heres my advice: pick something right NOW. you'll be 30 in no time. you litearlly wake up one day and you're 30. you'll ask yourself: how the fuck am i running toward my 40s? it felt like yesterday that i was 18!
and you'll feel like a loser. pick up a trade or learn to code. you can learn to code at home instead of wasting time on this shithole. there is a huge demand for IT people.

a month

we've got over 40% unemployed under 25 years

I'm spanish and lazy

there is no work

living cost is cheaper right

That means you are underage and need to get off this board

yeah but you can hardly sustain yourself on that paycheck if you live alone, that's why a lot of people here who are middle class don't move out till their late 20ies, in short it's fucking shit

Another spoiled kid whining about his salary.
>omg I do only 15€/h in warehouse

Seriously...
>15€
>warehouse
>not enough

You only have to drive a forklift and do some other easy stuff. How much would be a decent salary in your opinion?

This is why they are replacing finnish workers with baltic cheap labour.

I used to work my ass off in concrete element factory for 13,5€...

quit my job and moved home and take care of my mother and grandmother both dying of diff cancers. after both passed ive been too depressed to even try. i dont want to live where i grew up and moved back from halfway across the country, but i cant bring myself to move far from my father who's all i got left. that's why. im not some lazy negro collecting benefits, k?

What kind of benefits you can get in America if you are unemployed?

"The Federal-State Unemployment Insurance Program provides unemployment benefits to eligible workers who are unemployed through no fault of their own (as determined under State law), and meet other eligibility requirements of State law." basically you have tried to get a job, cant bc the local economy is shit, and you can prove such to the state which will give you temporary benefits until you can get a job.

>50 years ago

You want a job? Okay come tomorrow morning pal, you'll get paid at the end of the day, you can work overtime if you want an extra buck ;-)

>now

YEAH HECK U WANT A MINIMUM WAGE JOB AS A SLUT? YOU NEED TO READ AND SIGN THESE 5 DOCUMENTS, WHERE'S YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE, YOU NEED TO PUT IN YOUR FORM THAT YOU WANT TO STAY IN THIS DEAD-END JOB FOR ALL ETERNITY OR WE'LL CONSIDER HIRING PAJEET, IF YOU GET TIRED IN 2 DAYS AND QUIT WE'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY HIRES YOU EVER AGAIN

I make almost 2k a month doing nothing. Got a bunch of money saved up and invested from being so depressed that I never leave the house. I don't look for a job because I already make more money than I need. Wtf am I going to do with it?

Because I'm a student and there's a lot work to be done on the family farm.

>WE'LL MAKE SURE NOBODY HIRES YOU EVER AGAIN
Wait how?

How much you can get?

Who is she ?

I'm employed but because I have some strange hours and can occasionally work from home, people I'm arguing with assume I'm an unemployed NEET and use that to insult me

I work in a warehouse too and 15 euros is nearly twice what I make

ah sry, depends on the state. but where i live (just looked it up) you can pull $50 minimum to $359 maximum a week

>Wtf am I going to do with it?

You know exactly what to do with it.

>Why are most of you unemployed?
I was an idiot and quit my job even though I didn't have another one lined up. Got fed up with job searching after a while and just stopped trying before Christmas. I'm just tired and I've had enough now though. I have no ambition or enthusiasm for anything, I don't want to see anyone or do anything. If I didn't live in a nogunz country, I would have probably shot myself by now since I'm too scared of fucking up a hanging and ending up like a vegetable.

What? I thought this only happens in Finland.

What would my children say?

EXACTLY

Start investing right now my friend. Luckily for you, I know a trustworthy Nigerian Prince who can act as a middleman for your investments.

But I am employed. I work in a biotech firm

I am. I bet she is not.

I work in the access control field. I get 3.60€ per hour (usually 1200€ a month) for doing nothing but shitposting here, letting people in and out and checking some doors from time to time to make sure no one sneaks into the building.

Y-you work 333 hours a month? 83 hours a week?

And 12 hours a day, sometimes less, sometimes more. I'm literally doing nothing all day so it's ok to me.

2100€ here
Software engineer

I work as a Walmart sales associate in the deli department for $10.50 USD per hour.

I have a college degree with honours, am an honourably discharged and decorated veteran, and used to be a well recieved journalist.
I have fallen quite far. I might as well be unemployed.

You sound like you should be a character in a film.

It opens with your alarm clock going off, you rolling out of bed and rubbing your face. The camera follows your gaze and pans to your uniform and medal collection across the room. You sigh, and the camera flicks through a few scenes of you going through the motions: brushing your teeth, picking up your car keys, getting stuck in traffic on the way to work.

Then some snot-nosed kids make fun of you while you work at the deli counter.

Pretty much exactly this except no traffic and my uniform is in a closet. I do keep my boat forces pin on my car sun visor though.

tried getting education but got rejected by every school

I take home over 8k every month.

t. Highway construction manager

I'm an athlete, and I injured myself so I had to quit my job and I can't train either really. It gives me two good reasons to feel depressed.

Thankfully I'm not. 15USD/h for some cleaning and taking care of animals.

I am absolute shit at interviews, I think I've messed up 5 by now.

I had one interview lined up this week but really the job was out of my range and I knew I'd have no chance of getting it so I cancelled

what's your biggest earner? i jumped in some gold etf's some years back and they're up 7% year to year consistently

why, it's good experience either way. im also shit at interviews. ive dropped the ball on 2 jobs so far bc of it. theyre doing these crazy panel interviews these days right off the bat w like 5 people, plus on the spot 'tests' to show your ability to perform tasks on the fly. it's fucking insane and i hate it

I'm a college student who does part time tech support for my college. I get paid $15/hr and most of the time I just nap or do homework since I don't get many phone calls or emails.

I wanna have sexual intercourse with her, if you catch my drift.

Because i quit. Going to study in less than a month

quite redundant 2bh

I appreciated his input 2bh
No need to be rude

I stay at home while the government pays me. They haven't noticed I haven't been to where I'm supposed to be working in three years and I get a raise every year.

Don't even fucking know. My dad said save up and give him 20k to invest so i did. He is really good at that shit so I figured why not. get about $600 dollars from that a month. Then I get money from my military service and getting fucked up there. Then I get money for renting a house out. That is becoming a money sink now. Never fucking rent your shit.

>My dad said save up and give him 20k to invest so i did.
How did you save up that 20k?

The time I spent in the military. All of my food, housing, and medical was paid for. Went to college in the military and got some fasfa and other shit too. Invested some of that money into my TSP but I haven't touched that yet.

I used to be motivated all the time but recently sank into depression. I set myself up for a good life then just fucked off.

sounds kind of comfy

My parents can mantain me while i study, graduate, get a master and possibly a phd. I dont need to work, nor will they let me work until i graduate at least

It is sometimes but leaving the military was probably the worst thing I ever did for my happiness. You can't trust civilians like you can your old friends.

So used to being around people that have your back no matter what, now I'm around people that will stab your back any chance they get.

That's good parenting desu

>concrete element factory
>13.5€
I made less than that at my concrete element factory

Absolute madman

What are you supposed to be doing? You know you'll get fucked when they eventually find out?

I just started a seasonal job at Macy's. I still have no idea why they were hiring seasonal workers in the middle of summer, but whatever, I get $9/hr for the most entry level work imaginable so I'm happy.

I'm not. $18/hr machining steering knuckles. I've been there since I was 18. It can be kinda comfy but I'd really like to figure out a way to make better money. College seems like a scam. Such a huge investment of time and money with no guarantees of a good job. Can't really afford to work for low wages in an apprenticeship either.