Why are you still unironically using Microsoft Windows Sup Forums?

Why are you still unironically using Microsoft Windows Sup Forums?

I main my phone as my desktop

Because I am lonely man from India an d Microsoft is good company give me good operating system for my computer to get beautiful women on the internet

I'm proud of you user

there's no other legitimate choice for gamers yet.

For windows only and niche software

Muh gamez

>unironically

Because for all of Windows' problems, at least it's not Unix-like. I will gladly use a free operating system when they all get out of the 70s.

there aren't even any good games on PC lmao what the fuck are you talking about? all the good games are on consoles
>muh graphics
>muh fps
good graphics shit is still shit

>at least it's not Unix-like
You're right, it's worse. It's so much worse.
>they still use registry
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which phone? I thought Ubuntu phone was canceled?

because it's the best, mac is for faggots and linux is for pedos. go get a job, you scumbag.

I'm not a CS undergrad living in a tiny-ass studio apartment that mommy would only let me bring one computer to, I like some software and parts of Windows, and GNU/Linux, and macOS, and Solaris, and HP-UX, and IRIX, and BSD, and so on, so I use them all because I can, and will enjoy all of them.

I'm buying a dock for my ThinkPad and a cheap com switch. 1 monitor will switch between my ThinkPad and powerful gayeming windows pc, the other will,be ThinkPad only.

muh gayms and Microsoft edge

most of the major AAA game engines have Linux or BSD ports, usually derived from the console port. Problem is with the delivery model for AAA-tier titles, which is not amenable to using DRM in BSD or Linux directly

>all the good games are on consoles
That is subjective, I do not like any of the games offered on consoles.

beciase its finished product that doesn't use a termainal to install and do the basics.

there's better OS's than Windows, but there aren't better DE's than Window Explorer--and Windows is good enough.

How?

I use it for Office and a running an enterprise resource planning client. Those are my compelling reasons for using it.

Shitty internet, can't be stuffed backing up files n shieet ect.
>muh gaymes
An hero. The absolute state of Sup Forums. Might aswell become Guro again.

Because I have to stream AAA games at silky smooth frames to ~30k people.