What's with the meme that iPhones are shitty. Is it because you faggots can't afford them...

What's with the meme that iPhones are shitty. Is it because you faggots can't afford them? Or because you cling to a shitty house of cards OS like android, where each phone needs to wait forever for software updates?

> Superior support
> Top notch industrial design
> Quality OS
> APP store that's actually supported by all the best devs
> Constantly pushing the industry in the right direction

> muh headphone jack

Wired headphones are for neck beard autistic losers who can't buy a good pair of Bluetooth headphones.

Prove me wrong. Not a troll, just honestly surprised with how delusional you faggots are

Bumo

I'll take "What is carrier financing?" for 400 points

That's kinda creepy

>Top notch industrial design
damn right.

lmao

Have you even tried it out. It's not obstructing anything. It's easier to follow a herd mentality and shit on something you've never looked at. GG, lemming.

Why don't you shove your iPhone up your ass faggot. No one cares about your chink piece of shit. Fuck off.....

>Is it because you faggots can't afford them?
iPhone users tend to be poorfags. Read up on conspicuous consumption if you want to learn more.

iphones are for women
theyre great phones for snapchat and instagram
fashion accessory

JUST
J
U
S
T
LOOK
O
O
K
AT
T
THE
H
E
NOTCH
O
T
C
H

>Top notch industrial design
The design is actually really shitty, idiots just think it's good because aluminum is shiny.

>Is it because you faggots can't afford them?
Ironically, most people I know who have iPhones are still paying for them a year later.
What's the point?

>top notch industrial design
>top notch

Have you ev\__________________/f?

I'd honestly get a newer iPhone if it had a damn headphone jack

B-but user, 3.5mm jack NEEDS to go!

no.

Iphones are not bad, it's just that for that price I expect more, I'm not selling my kidney to buy a phone that doesn't even have a headphone jack
>pushing the industry in the right direction
Apple is just trying to force meme technology into usage. It's like 90% of their "engineers" are just fucking designers who think of stupid ideas. No one actually asks "But why ?"
None needs to push innovation, innovation pushes itself. It's like when google tried to force us all into wearing fucking glasses with a screen. Yes it is cool, but what is the practical part of it ? Why is it better than my phone
The same goes for wireless heaphones, they are just trying to sell you their super expensive headphones and earn extra money

why, what was wrong with it ?
This reminds me of a friend who bought an some electrical holder for cigarettes which you feed with special small cigarettes and it heats them to provide you with nicotine. That's all cool, but why the fuck does a cigarette need a battery to function. I get eCigs, but smoking the same shit but you can't use it without a battery is just fucking stupid

*Jony boi becomes increasingly nervous*

>Or because you cling to a shitty house of cards OS like android, where each phone needs to wait forever for software updates?
Android being a pile of shit doesn't make iPhone good. I want a removable battery and a 3.5mm jack and until Apple feel like providing both they can fuck right off.