I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums,

I'm going to a full time coding bootcamp M-F, 9 AM - 5 PM, for 11 weeks and I need a laptop. Do I get a Thinkpad or Macbook Pro? Do you have any other laptop recommendations?

Picture unrelated

Thinkpad
You're welcome
/thread

What is the budget
Actually since you were thinking Macbook then you should probably punch yourself in the face

don't thread your own post

>coding bootcamp

So, javascript. You should get the Memebook. You'll fit right in.

get the macbook
dont get memed into being a shutin

This is seriously one of the only reasons I considered it, I'm looking at the classroom pictures on their instagram and nearly everyone has an MBP.

He's not OP.

~$1000, but if I can save money, then that's nice too. Also I regularly abuse myself so yeah

Thinkpad
Ubuntu
You're going to a full time boot camp so save a few bucks

shitty old thinkpad or do I drop the $1k on a new one?

Jesus Christ, OP. Just buy a used laptop made in the last 7 years from a normie for 80 bucks and spend the remaining $1000 on hookers and blow. Be a NEET with the Thinkpad or a hipster with a Macbook if you want, but being thrifty and looking like a normie is a win-win in the outside world. Trust me.

>i need a laptop
Really? Are you going to be doing this bootcamp in a coffee shop? On a plane? gtfo retard.

Stop saying coding. You write code. Coding is not a verb. You are trying to write software or develop programs. Code is the product. Oh wait, you're going to lean JavaScript so you're going to be a web dev codemonkey

>coding bootcamp

>t. mactoddler

definitely feeling a mac for you, bro

>coding bootcamp
>all mactoddler brainlets

Seeing as you're a brainlet as well and will be joining them, looks like a mac is right up your alley.

> coding bootcamp
> admittedly learn useful skills, but 100% of these skills can be easily learned online on your own time
> 'credentials' are practically worthless in the eyes of employers

Why bother?

Thinkpad + debian, do it user

Get a used thinkpad. You don't need much for "coding"... Even a thinkpad from 2005 is more than enough.

Remember when you buy used, alway buy a new SSD because harddisks that come with old computers are usually iffy and SSDs usually makes the computer 5 times faster than if you upgraded RAM or CPU. the HDD is the main thing making it slow.

Huawei Matebook X

3:2 aspect ratio, really thin and light

definitely get a MBP user, you will look like a poor NEET if you dont have a brand new MBP with a touchbar. trust me even going for a used one is literal homeless person tier.

dell latitude

>he fell for the SSD meme

thank me later OP, nothing better to kode on than a brand new XPS 15.

thanks