Offical unoffical guts bread. now ryzen high edition

post guts. r8 guts. h8 the guts. self r8 guts m8

i'll start
>pic related, mine
7 / 10 - rear fan may be a vardar fan, but it doesn't match the color of the cpu fans.

1950x (kraken x62v2)
x399 taichi
64gb ddr4-2933
2x r9 fury nitro
seasonic prime gold 1000w
intel 520 240gb
phanteks p400.

i bough the second rx480 from a miner for cheap just for aesthetics

>post guts. r8 guts. h8 the guts. self r8 guts m8
>i'll start
>>pic related, mine
>7 / 10 - rear fan may be a vardar fan, but it doesn't match the color of the cpu fans.
No mATX build is Sup Forums approved, you need at least a ATX mid tower to store 30+ terabytes of anime and smug anime grills

oops i forgot the pic

What about ITX?

>not realizing the case is a cooler master haf xb evo
>not realizing that case is a atx mid tower but in cube form.
>not noticing the motherboard says "crosshair vi hero" which is a am4 full size atx board. let alone didn't bother to count the fucking pci-express slots shown in the pic.
>i have two 4tb hard drives, two 512gb samsung 850 pro's, and one samsung nvme 950 pro 512gb.
i highly approve of this. i r8 10 / 10. dual nitros give me a very hard ryzen. i have thought about picking up another nitro 580 le myself just for the look too.
should rotate pic bro. otherwise that made me get all sticky in a good way. 10 / 10 hard ryzen.

ryzen 5 1600x, Rx Vega 56, asus prime x370 pro, 16gb corsair vengence rgc ddr4-3000, corsair rm850x, overall pretty happy with it.

Getting weird temperature issues with my 1700x now. Liquid stays under 35c and I've replace the thermal paste twice but for some reason I fly up to 70c after a while,used to have a max of 60c.
Who knows, maybe I need a new cooler

Forgot to attach pic as always

what case is that?

I just got that case and I definitely misjudged how large it is
nice though, if a bit loud with stock fans

7700k @ 4.7ghz
1070 Strix mild oc
240gb ssd windows ten/files
480gb ssd for games
Stream for media, don't need HDD

Dafuq ssd for games ???

lol, The same 4 assholes posting their rigs same picture for the last 4 threads

Ryzen R5 1600 stock for now
GTX 1060
some disks
5 inch bay has been rigged with a 140mm fan

cable management is a fucking nu meme

I got bullied the last time I posted mine here so I don't do that anymore

Griffith did nothing wrong

>posting in a CIA data mining thread

Hola

I like it but the noctua poo fans are an eyesore
holy fug whats the performance in that thing and how hot does it get
How does the air flow work in that case?
Im guessing bottom intake but where does it go?
Its nice but the camara flash makes it look ugly, you should take a picture without it or with natural lighting.
10/10 aesthetics
ayylmao cable management is a white man's duty
you're abusing that loli board with that BBC

These are my humble poorfag guts
G4600 + RX580 4GB

'Noctua poo fans' are sexy and quiet. Who sits around looking into their case anyway? Pretty gay hobby if you ask me.

literal poo fans, stay deluded fag

You had the opportunity to get redux fans. You missed it.

Now deal with getting made fun of.

Redux are inferior. I hardly ever see the inside of my case. Only to clean every few months.

Nice, I've been waiting for one of these to spam my new build

The outtake fan is supposed to be on the inside but the CPU cooler was too large so it's on the outside, but under the lid, blowing past the cables. It does okay.

They have black mainline fans now, there is no excuse.

I'm not paying extra for a black fan mate. Bought a Noctua NF-S12A for a single exhaust. Will probably get a single tower noctua heatsink in the near future. I don't look into my case and even if I did. I'd look in, in admiration knowing they are good fans taking care of their job.

very nice except for the gpu power cables; run them straight underneath the card and run behind the mobo plate.

I was going to do acrylic tubing but I'm lazy.

Alright Pajeet, not everyone wants to bring the poo from the shitting street back to their PC build

>I like it but the noctua poo fans are an eyesore
had to switch back to the stock nzxt fans because these noctuas dont spin up when the computer is on. no idea why. others reporting similar problems with noctua + kraken x62.

what are other good 140mm rad fans?