Apple lead designer

Why isnt he fired yet?

All he had to do was remove notch and incorporate fingerprint in logo

>if this notch blunder and user interface blunder happened at ANY other company he would be fired. Steve Jobs is probably spinning in his grave

>the iSheep are starting to wake up (low iphone 8 sales and iphoneX returns)

>low iphone 8 sales and iphoneX returns
Wrong. Wrong. The iPhone 8 is selling well and the iPhone X is the most important phone out right now.

>most important phone out right now
Because people cannot stop talking about that retarded fucking notch.

Everyone is still talking about the “notch” Brilliant move. This shit will not die.

Remember the last time Steve Jobs left Apple? That's starting to happen again, but this time he isn't coming back.

in my experience. there is so many design fuckups one can do before getting fired. iphone 6 was ruined with his antennas and 7/8 look like 6

7/8 he fixed his antenna mistake. iphone X1 he will fix this notch garbage

they don't need steve jobs, i could have told the apple design team to fuck off if they came to me with the notch.

NOTCHED
O
T
C
H
E
D

Jony Ive is a top notch designer

fuk off

but you aren't there to tell them, that's the problem

jobs has gone & nobody gives a crap anymore
look @ this freak

Underrated

The notch was most probably a compromise for Johnny Ives. I doubt it was his decision to have the notch.

Meanwhile, Apple made more profit from the iPhone alone than the entirety of humanity's technology output combined.

>m-m-muh profit

That last bastion of the iCuck.

Titanic and Hindenburg were talked about for a very long time. Guess the engineers did a very good job!

The notch is a compromise since you need front sensors, and technology does not currently allow them to be behind the screen.
You either have a bezel to incorporate the sensors, or you have a notch. The only difference is the notch allows additional screen space to its sides to incorporate status bar elements, resulting in more screen space below it.
Furthermore, from a design perspective people can look at others using an iPhone X and instantly recognise it as an iPhone. Whether you realise it or not, when you’re actually using the phone your eyes are centred on the screen, and it’s not visible. You only look up when you want to check a status bar element like time or battery.

Titanic engineers did a good job though. User error.

Iphone x1 will fix the notch it would be nightmare for dev to.again customize the app for iphone x1

18 Trillon dollars global economy per year.
Apple still couldn't be trillon dollars company.

no one gives a fuck. look how the internet had to move from flash thanks to apple.

the notch is a design flaw and it will surely be removed in x1

same way design flaws were ironed out with iphone 6 antennas

His voice makes me wet. And I’m not ashamed to admit it.

I wonder how long though. Holding off on upgrading until they release one as big as the Plus and without the fugly notch. I know they might never implement it now, but I would like embedded Touch ID + face ID security combo.

face id is a horrific meme. androids from 4 years ago had face unlock. also face id I saw on youtube that IT CAN be tricked with a printed selfie

That hairline though.

I honestly haven’t tried it yet but I don’t trust it that’s why I would like the embedded Touch ID. Well maybe the combo of using it both would make it more secure. Giving us the option of disabling either of them would be nice.

This is actually pretty good. Gives out a nice tool to detect the most retarded iToddlers out there.

Fingerprint is useless anybody can brake into it if you pass out. I know someone who had that happen. Facial and fingerprints also don't apply to the same policies of police scrutiny like a pass code which needs court action

Dude right? I'm waiting for a fucking visor to come sliding down out of there.

It's pronounced "iPhone ten", so the next one won't be "iPhone X1", but "iPhone XI", assuming they'll release another "X" phone.
t. tech nigger

You are literally the only human being alive who gives a shit about the iPhone 6 antenna.

>press and hold two buttons to turn off the phone

Holy kek

I still prefer the Hindenburg's design over these retarded modern airships that use helium. Helium is limited as fuck, they should have just figured out a way to make the hydrogen filled ones burn safely.

> Face ID uses 3D scan of your face
> can be tricked by a piece of paper
At least make something up that makes sense. Like having a beard when you set up Face ID and then shaving and being locked out of your phone. Or not being able to wear a scarf that covers your mouth while using Face ID.

Muh selfies doesn’t even make sense. It’s like saying a printed fingerprint on regular paper can fool Touch ID.

the hydrogen was never supposed to burn at all, it was only ever meant to provide lift. they didn't figure into burning it safely as hydrogen burns very violently and it wasn't supposed to burn at all.

>you need front sensors
What is there a plane somewhere that will crash when you can't take a selfie?