I was on the train watching a video with my X and AirPods and a guy behind me taps my shoulder

i was on the train watching a video with my X and AirPods and a guy behind me taps my shoulder.

him: do you like it? was it worth it?

me: i'm liking it.

he gives me a smirk and pulls out a space grey iPhone X box from a white apple bag. looks like he had come back from buying one. i give him a nod and a thumbs up while mouthing "nice" and went back to my movie.

/r/thathappend

very rude of him to interrupt your movie

That sounds incredibly autistic.

>then we both pull down our pants and start frantically sucking each other dick.

Cool blog, how do I subscribe?

proof that apple users are retards. why do you ask people's opinions about something that you bought and would experience?

I can't rationalize spending over 200 bucks on a device to text, make phone calls and shitpost. Paying 1k is fucking insane to me.

did you fuck?

If you hate it why do you ironically shill it?

wait
wut?

And what is the point of this homoerotic tale?

Did you touch cocks?

>man hands
>that nail

ahhaaha faggot

It's obviously another marketing thread. Nobody believes these are real, but stop being rude. People need to make a living and these kinds of comments look bad when the boss looks over the work later. You are literally taking food away from what likely is a transvestite and you should be ashamed to be marginalizing minorities like that.

this is the gayest post I've read in a while

How many cocks do you suck on an hourly basis OP?

only reason they bought it was because they care what other people think. If the next iphone was literally a man kicking your nuts then apple enthusiasts would still buy it as long as it has some social clout. People would just live with being kicked in the nuts and go "not being kicked in the nuts? You android poorfags are falling behind, this is the newest technology, this is beyond wireless"

kek

so after both of you finished sucking each other off you both started to suck each other off

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

now kiss

> man hands
> hands so small they can barely hold an X
Pick one

>not being a girl(male)
Enjoy your boring lift tbqh senpai

Got a link to that thread archived?

>we've had this stuff for years
Kek

(cont)
we go back to the last car in the train, and I blew his dick

It was amazing. I will miss him

I was eating lunch at this place near my campus with a buddy
This girl I sort of knew walks up with a friend of mine
Wave hi to my friend he comes up to us
The girl with him sees my BlackBerry KeyOne and flips it
>holy shit you have one
>Yeah it's pretty fucking good
>may I?
She gestures at it
>Yeah go ahead
I said
She looked around it and said
>awh man this is pretty good but my parents got me this
She plopped an iPhone on the table, I said
>I mean that's not too bad but you probably miss the keyboard a lot
She nodded yes.
See this girl used a passport up until a few months and wanted to upgrade to a keyone but parents got her an iPhone instead. She wasn't absolutely displeased with it but it's no blackberry
Anyway she and the guy with her walked off and I continued with my lunch

Pretty cool when you talk to people who like the same shit as you, isn't it OP?

Believe it or not some people do more than text/talk/shit post with their phones. Though those people would probably buy a Note 8 over the iPhoneX.

*blocks your 3.5mm path*

YOU MAD GREEN BOI!?

Fuck that's so cool

cool story bro

now kiss