I used to laugh at Americans because they are religious as I thought religious people were retarded...

I used to laugh at Americans because they are religious as I thought religious people were retarded, but lately I have been thinking that the scientists probably are more wrong? When was the last time you realized America is actually the smart country of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaxmEkVlOVs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr

woah... really makes you think...

Scientists don't actually know what happened they just have some theories.

Also there's lots of scientists who are also Christian.

The meme of "Only uneducated dumb hillbillies who hate science and progress because it confuses them believe in God!" needs to stop

RLY WIRES UP THE OL GREY MATTER

>I have been thinking that the scientists probably are more wrong

Maybe next time you should learn the differences between THEORY, FACT, STUDY, STATISTIC and add some LOGIC.

If you push some physician hard, he will admit that nobody knows. And probably we will never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaxmEkVlOVs

How can fedoratippers explain such obviously designed and self-aware phenomenon in a fedoratipping unthinking universe?

I'm intrigued by the moral adherence and sense of community of religious people.

That is because humans are inherently sinful. You can only do good through the Holy Spirit.

Atheists checkmate

Americans are religious? According to who? Everyone I know under 30 is either atheist or an apathetic deist

Only religious people I know are black

He didn't do a good job beating that strawman. He totally forgot to answer the question of who created God, they biggest flaw in the logic of there being a God

He literally explains it in the video.

DIAMOND
O
G
S

>Something can not be created by nothing
Technically it can
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

See the problem isn't the existence of something but the notion that something needs to be created is entirely unfounded as well. Existence is existence and creation is creation, they don't necessarily need ot be one thing or the other. For something to exist without being created may be quite possible

God is dead, life is inherently meaningless, Smile :DDDD

Rare

religion is man made, just like atheism
the universe have a creator unlike the creator

and who created the creator

I'm not a super devout Christian but I think the bible is generally a good moral compass to follow

I haven't read any other religious books so I can't say anything about them

the difference is that scientists know to call their ideas "theories" until they are proved undeniably... so yeah its presumptuous to assume your book is the "word of god" well god has written a lot of books on earth desu

Christfags on Sup Forums are the new fedoras

>god has written a lot of books on earth desu
He has only written one, God Bless

no one did, he's the infinity

>old testament
>new testament
thats only in *your* christianity

>koran
>book of mormom
>2 more holy books of abrahamic tradition with significant followers

and countless holy books around the globe from all its religions which you arbitrarily consider to be worthless

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>h you arbitrarily consider to be worthless
>arbitrarily
Nah senpai, I know that they're worthless because the revealed word of God tells me that they are false religions

you lack the brain capacity necessary to realize that you are only a christian because your parents were

>explode

Yeah, thats how it worked, now go drink your lemonade and go take a nap.

Religion is like identity politics, it's used by the retards to soothe existential dread
drinking lemonade and taking a nap sounds good tBH

>it is absolutely impossible for someone to have a religion that is different from their parent's religion
My parents were Hindu you dumb cunt

I'm a fedora, but Christ that was stupid

>he thinks he can become white and/or accepted by converting to Christianity

>he literally cannot read
Come on nigra

the same can be said about the universe

If something cannot be created by nothing, then who created god?

>God wrote books
God didn't write anything.
Mentally ill desert dwellers wrote the most popular ones.

It's completely outdated

God is transcendent

Add infinite time(or non-existence of time, one and the same in the end...) and anything can happen, intelligent lifeforms are a relatively easy for that regard. God or gods too are possible of course, but I simply don't believe that even if there was a greater existence it would give a shit about humanity in more than short passing interest. Eternal love and shit sounds so self-centered for humanity that it disgusts me.

science said its shrinking, now they say its expanding, so it's a yes in theory

Doesn't answer anything

I'll just say what I always say, atheists can only come up with the same old shit again
>muh bible stories are fake
>muh god isn't real

these people don't understand that faith is about yourself and about other people, not about stories.

It does though. He doesn't need a creator because he transcends that human imposed limitation on his existence