Post Sup Forums snacks from your country

Post Sup Forums snacks from your country

Best

salt and vinegar is disgusting

translate

Child/non white detected

why are americans incapable of posting any threads besides those about muh herrrrrrrrritage or food?

your posts and threads are literally ifller

i literally get more out of an australian posting easter threads than i do out of your pisspoor threads which all lack banter nor anything interesting

go fuck yourselves

shit taste detected

Peru lol

t. Achmad mustafa bin laden

EL

>being this mad that your country's food is complete shit

you've only provided evidence for my point, you guys are the most populous posters on Sup Forums

but all of your posts are inane, they lack any humour besides sitcom tier repititve catchphrase humour. If an american posts a fact (seldomly seen) it is usually something regarding some fatty food he'd been stuffing himself with. Otherwise it's just him interjecting his big old fat misinformed opinions into a legitimate discussion

Americans are literally the cancer killing Sup Forums

It says: Manor house potato chips

From left to right:
>dill & sour cream
>salt
>garlic & sour cream
>sea salt & balsamico

These are the best t b h

BRETZELS ARE FRENCH (from Alsace)

t. El Mamhoud Elsheikh Al-Britani

It makes for a nice starter too.

it's incredible that out of a population of 1/3 of a billion you can't find a few people to post interesting nor funny things on here.

it's a shame really. hiro should ban you guys

You seem quite triggered hakeen pajeet.

Muh dick.

There is some shit that is produced in this country, but normal people don't eat it.

That shit is probably genetically modifies as fuck and full of artificial shit.

>genetically modified
Almost everything you eat is genetically modified at some point or another. Stop falling for the buzzword memes.

t. Abdul-Wahhab Sultan bin Al-Londoni

Selective breeding is different than modifying shit with foreign genes.

Idc what shill say I buy organic.

Those things taste like wood. We have similar stuff here. It's like wood with some salt.

Organic shit is usually genetically modified as well m8. You're still eating healthy, don't bitch about genetically modified shit like it's the devil

>I buy organic.

So not only did you fall for the "GMO'S ARE BAD" meme, you also fell for the Organic meme.

lmao you idiot

>he fell for the organic meme

The very mitochondria of your cells are nothing but bacteria forming a symbiotic relationship with a cell.

Too bad it's expensive as fuck

Monsanto serves organic in their company kitchens for a reason.

You got jewed by the gmos

Too complicated for a no-to-gmo retard, isn't it ?

>Muh GMOs
>Muh Organic
Calling it: You also believe in chemtrails and are an anti-vaxxer.

b-but Monsanto is the root of all evil, they use TOXINS and BUZZWORDS

If anything people should hate that company for having monopoly and shitty corporate practices on a lot of things regarding bioengineering, not because they dabble with GMOs.

I bet this guy thinks vaccines cause autism too. Smells like one of those people.

It must be done right. Not all brands are equal, and a subtle difference can make the whole thing terrible.

In France, I only trust Ancel... and the Lidl ones.

Obviously these are not true bretzels who are hot, soft, giant things (pic related) and not little snacks.

I'm so fucking embarrassed

Not an anti vaxxers but Chem trails have already been confirmed by a government official

hva i helvete lol

...is it an actual thing?

picked is WAY better than fried or roasted

that looks fucking disgusting no offense

seriously that looks like what my biology teacher put on her shelf in high school, next to the preserved snakes and shit

One of my favorite snacks

This. You have actually come up with something healthy and delicious. It costs about 7 € (7,8 USD) / 100 g here. How much do you have pay for it?

>healthy and delicious

you never tasted it, it's fucking delicious
best thing you can have when you are drinking beer

I thought you eat roasted Palestinian babies for snack.

Mon dieu, t'es un bête gars pêh

>low fat
>low carb
>high protein
What's the problem?

Inb4
>red meat
>healthy

wow
real creative name

About 5 or so dollars for a smaller pack like that

What an original name for a snack.

>best thing you can have when you are drinking beer

That would be salty smoked fish

>Ireland in charge of snack names

My nigger
Best fucking chips in existance

>high sodium
>pathogenic bacteria
>lifetime supply of preservatives
The problem is that you only look at fat, carbs and protein.

is it a pig's skin?

>proving his point
embarrassing lad

A small pack like that of Jack Links is about $5 CAD, the normal sized bags are $7. Kind of expensive for a light snack. I get 10lbs of peppered deer jerky made every year after hunting by my butcher.

those are fine too
but picked cheese is better

Those are called chicharrones, I tried some for the 1st time recently, a very hot kind. They are extremely good, but must be eaten in moderation as they're quite bad for you.

Pickled cheese? I have never had this. I don't think it's a thing in North America

>Ketchup
Gross

>french

Worthless

They're actually pretty good

seecamembert-type cheese in marinaded in spicy oil with peppers and onions
it's only done here afaik

Ketchup and all dressed chip are a Canadian meme food. We are kind of known for them.
All dressed is sort of like a vinegary barbecue flavour I guess.

I like ketchup snacks alot (ketchup cheetos in poland are god tier) but no stores here really sell them, I have to amazon them all

American chip brand Ruffles now sells all dressed flavour chips. My friend in Tennessee sent me a pic they have a Canadian flag on the front.

Well, you got a point in there. But I'd still rather to eat beef jerky than some deep fried potato shit.

Best chips brand right here lads.

t. Panjeet Song al-Justini

Companies like Larissa Kitchen make healthy, all natural, jerkys. I really like their Korean barbecue flavour.

What kinda flavors do you like?

I like peppered jerkey best

Haven't tasted so many of them, but I guess I'd go with some original flavor. I ate beef jerky in army. They were selling like two different flavors in the canteen. It was good camp food.

Have you tried the Cholula flavour yet? It's great

Raw herring t.bh

You have excellent taste

Ever have deer jerkey? Its pretty good too

Had tobasco but would love to try cholula, cholula is much better

this is real

WHO /FLORIDA/ HERE?

Nope. But I can belive it's good. I tasted fresh deer sausage once and it was something heavenly.

All those flavours are shit

It's probably my favourite

I always wondered what gator tastes like

I honestly didnt know you had oreos

Oreo ice cream is best though

me. i feel the reverse of this image