/cum/

Georgie Rodger edition

Other urls found in this thread:

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elliot Rodgers hated seeing Asian men with White girls more than anything else in this world. His only actual recorded acts of physical 'violence' before he went on his rampage was whenever he saw ASIAN GUYS-with-WHITE GIRLS.

Why do Europeans like /cum/?

Europeans are faggots

You should go to Utrecht and avoid Rotterdam AT
ALL COSTS

Nah he sprayed some niggas playing basketball with orange juice once iirc

Why are Russians always so sad

Not full of spastic faggots like /brit/

/nederdraad/ and /v4/ are too slow for me
i'm basically in4 generals and a chatroom right now

suka blyet am i right

1) "Yukito Isoda crossed paths at an Isla Vista party last July with the man who would go on to kill six people nearly a year later."
laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

2) "Disturbance with Suspect Elliot Rodger and a Couple at Goleta Beach : May 6, 2014" - The female called her boyfriend's cell phone to find out what was going on. The female learned that the driver of the BMW said, "You're lucky to be an Asian guy dating a white girl. It's too bad she is such a horsefaced slut." The BMW drove away from her boyfriend without further incident there. "
sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

Post girls who need a good dicking
Alright m8

Have you seen the cities they live in?

business idea : gas the non whites

I'm not sad

>Nah he sprayed some niggas playing basketball with orange juice once iirc

Did you get that from his manifesto which was written in POV of him / his delusions and half the shit in there was totally made up or only in his mind? This here are his only recorded acts of violence or physical intimidation which ONLY happened when he saw Asian men with White women.

just started watching jacob's ladder and I'm convinced it's actually about my life

does that mean I can get a girlfriend that I can protect from future elliots?

Its not even close to what your life is, guarantee it

Its a great movie though, keep watching

i've been having reoccurring dreams of my teeth rotting and falling out

what does this mean

>Georgie Rodger's instagram is private
>lewd bikini thumbnail
REEEEEEEEE
Yes it was in his manifesto. He seemed pretty truthful in it. Don't know why he'd lie kek

fuck off autist

I like /cum/ because it is a comfy general. It'll take some time for me to get used to your memes though, the only one I "get" so far is Vapeman.

Fuck normies
Elliot was a hero

>some fat gook gets paid to post this shit

cant make this shit up folks

Teeth are metaphoric for self confidence or esteem

Dreams of teeth falling means you have been feeling miserable recently

I have the same dream every time I eat meatballs

rest in peace elliot

Post anime girls with guns
My fetish

Just started watching Philidelphia and i'm convinced it's about Op's life

Fuck leafs and spics.

/cum/ is no more, this is now a /USA/ general.

He was a bit of a dickhead desu

Have a pic of my waifu

>getting paid to post pictures of interracial couples
Where do I sign up?

Very nice
Seconding

Go make a thread and see how long that lasts lmao

Dunno, ask him about the chink businessmen that wire him money.
He's been doing it for years, he gets paid. He admitted it before when he broke "character."

This picture triggers the Amerikanksi /k/ommando

There are enough lewd girls in bikinis out there.

>v*peman

>3d

>2d

BABY

Is she Dutch? Looks like it.

Americans aren't so bad after all, right?

Have you guys ever been scared your ex's talk shit about you behind your back to other people

I've never claimed they are. In fact if anything I've always been a bit of an Ameriboo. Your accents especially are something I'm jealous of.

>having exes

Go get laid my guy

You have any cute female relatives?

excellent post

Your fellow Swedes and Yuros want to convince you otherwise

I thought Europeans generally hate American accents lol

How many total posts would you wager you have made on this site in your lifetime?

Yes she's my girlfriend, do not save her image.

over 5k desu.

At least 10,000

Can I get laid by you

Refute this /cum/

*vapes at /cum/

Just started watching Archer and I'm 100% sure it's about my life

Perhaps they do, but I don't believe everything I hear.
If you've got a vendetta with other Europeans then I can't apologize on their behalf because I'm sure they've got their reasons and you can't convince them otherwise, but I like America.

Keyword: generally. I wouldn't say I'm an "average" European.
In fact I'd say my flag is just for show. I live a hermit lifestyle on my own, barely speak my own language (I'm a native, before you make any assumptions) and I don't particularly feel like I "belong" here.
Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, I like American accents. I like to imagine (and it really is just my own imagination) that I've developed a hybrid Swedish-American accent since I've spoken it since I was so young, but I bet I sound obviously foreign. If I try REALLY hard I might be able to sound vaguely American, but that's not how I normally speak.

Why would someone get paid to post pictures of interracial couples?

*farts your fedora smoke back at your face*

tips fedora

No, I'm married

gib vintorez pls

A few thousand but not that much, i'm still pretty new

That's only something in Sup Forums.
You'd be drowning in pussy with just your accent if you were in my town where no tourist comes.

XELLO I AM ALSO RUSSIA
Xaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaf

my dick has been aroused

Just started watching House of Cards and I'm 100% sure it's about my life

The people who make these comics literally refuse to acknowledge the Arab enslavement of millions of Yuros and Africans

>tfw you check off another entry on your MAL list

tens of thousands and not a single one of them has been meaningful

There's a little partial truth to what is written in the lower half (before you call me a cracka, I'm a brownie) but most of those annoying 17 year olds who think white men are the most oppressed men out there are retarded neckbeards who will never get laid

My ex told the whole school I had a small pepe. It's true but she kept trying to kept getting back with me

>call arabs subhuman animals
>"because they did it's ok if we do too"
>"we're the true master race"
heh

>accents
Which ones though
I'm boston, I dunno anyone who likes it

Post vocaroo of your Swedish-American accent. Also do you wanna move to the USA?

What are you Americans having for dinner tonight?

Evil

I'm not really one for holding grudges. If Yuros want to hate America because of some cherry picked news and be bitter as fuck towards Americans then that's fine. I don't want them in my /cum/

DUDE you don't like immigrants? Well, why don't you just like give your country back to the natives bro LOL

Tv dinner cause I'm to lazy

KEKEKEKE

I've probably made around 10 posts a day, and I've been here 5 years.
Quite possibly around 15k

Microwave velveeta soon and ramen later

Unironically making butter chicken curry

Hi, Trudeau!

Also, post vocaroo and I'll judge how American your accent is

I hear that some people who have never met Americans in person think we sound like movie stars. Is this true?

subway

the power went out while i was playing vidya lads
i hadn't saved

>I've probably made around 10 posts a day
How?
I probably post about 50 min desu

Imagine having known Elliot right before he heroed. All those news stations trying to talk to you

Can any /k/ fags actually tell me which gun here looks the best for home defense I am actually coming back to this store tomorrow to buy one of these.

So far vintorez looks very nice

Over the 8 years I've been to this site, probably well over 10,000. Most of them meaningless.
As of recent my posting has really started slowing down though. It's a combination of me being too scared to form an opinion, having nothing to contribute, and just being disinterested in the world at large.

Pardon my ignorance but I can't really list any specific ones, partly because I don't know what they're called. But I like most of the accents on offer for at least one reason.

My natural one, or the one when I'm trying hard to sound American?

>If Yuros want to hate America because of some cherry picked news and be bitter as fuck towards Americans then that's fine. I don't want them in my /cum/
I feel the same. After a while memes and jokes about headlines stop being funny and turn grating. I'm extremely tired of being called Sven or Ahmed, being reminded of SWEDEN YES, being reminded that "my country is collapsing and I'm doing nothing about it" and so on and so on. I'm hoping eventually I will turn apathetic to it all. Call it bantz or that I need to grow some skin, but as they say: "even Buddha will get angry if you keep hitting him."

>tfw grew up in an Indian-American household
>tfw the only indian dish i know how to make is butter chicken curry