Why the fuck is portugal always fucking insulted here?There's literally no fucking reason...

Why the fuck is portugal always fucking insulted here?There's literally no fucking reason...You're basically insulting like 3 guys on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_independentist_conspiracy_(1641)
youtube.com/watch?v=qA6jOzzMgFA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Portuguese posters along side with Estonian posters. If you guys make up three, how many Spanish posters make up int?

missing the meme already?
the limelight is a fleeting thing

maybe from 5 to 10.
But this is summer so all the posters from portugal,spain are enjoying le beach.you'll see them more during winter

>le beach
You're not from around here, there's way more than 3 guys, just check regional flags and you'll see.
I love the Portugal memes, keep them coming.

you love being insulted?you must be retarded.if you like to be the one that laughs at being insulted.

>insultedtugal

Just because.

>Not being able to laugh at yourself

Why do people think that dictator was good again?

>poortugal in charge of handling the banter
Get fucked, Manuel

ftfy

t.

Shit, I was too slow

dude it's just internets

You used a better flag but I used the actual Portuguese population and didn't fuck up the spacing.

>illiteratugal

Inbredatugal

lel

I actually like tugas a lot. In October I am visiting Lisbon, although Sup Forums has told me to stay away from there.

but how did it start exactly?
we only have 10m people
we being the biggest and most powerful in the 1400s doesnt mean shit to you
so why did you choose us?
also i can handle the bantz but sometimes it's just plain stupid
couple of good one's here too

>Rapetugal

Not now, it's too late at night to enjoy the beach.
Unless you love mosquitos.

Finnish/Australian quality posting

they are jealous of our superior lusitani memes

>pootugal

I wish people """insulting""" me were just editing silly maps.

see
Portugal being the only civilized first world country with less than 97% literacy.

t. Alberto Barbosa

The classic that started it all

It is not Portugal but Iberians. We are basically the niggers of yurop for Sup Forums.

NORTH KOREA BOIS

Did somebody said Moortugal?

The only thing I hate about Portugal is Brazil.

The most surprising thing about this map is that it's not a banter

Where's Portugal on that list?

>Poortugal

I love this one. Actually having shitty roads on the eastern part of the country helped us a lot in the wars and invasions.

Of course the roads there are shit, all our country is crammed to the west.

10:34

amazing kazakhstan.

our roads aren't shit you fucking mongoloid,we have one of the best infrastructures in europe.funded by the EU but anyway.

I'll stop insulting you when your countrymen stop posting in literally every thread about Spain to talk shit about us or to try to be above us.

Yeah, on the coast. Not the interior.

Why the fuck would we have a highway going to Spain? What would you go there for?

>Andalusia is Richer than Poortugal
>Andalusia

Got me

the original meme
really makes you think

>Actually having shitty roads on the eastern part of the country helped us a lot in the wars and invasions.
Are you telling me the sole reason spain wasn't able to conquer your wart of a country was because your roads sucked dick?

Why did people choose Portugal instead of Greece, though?

>try
Don't make me bring out the wiki battles.

It's not a meme. We have a very old population and had very poor schooling in the 30's until our right-wing dictator enforced schooling. If anything, it's a testament to our living

Sort of. This was way before the current modern roads, but it still helped. That and scorched earth. Interior Portugal is very mountainous and treacherous to travel in an army formation.

Our peasants burned all the farms so the Spaniards/French couldn't eat, and pushed them down the mountains to kill them. We're talking about women and children helping.

Most of them died of exhaustion and disease, and low morale fucked them up.

The Brits helped in the cities and plains, and organising the army. (The Spaniards usually had help from the French), so we had superior tactics even with smaller armies. Also braver men, by the reports (although the reports always favour the winning side).

Greece already had the pay denbts. Gotta distribute the memes.

That map isn't edited

I know, that's why I ask.

>If anything, it's a testament to our living
If anything, it's a testament to our good living conditions that they've been surviving so long.

Sorry, still getting the hang of this "writing" thing. Just learned it last week.

>Don't make me bring out the wiki battles.
Don't make me bring HDI and GDP per capita :^)

Oddly enough, we probably read more than the average European because we don't dub stuff, and mostly rely on subtitles.

>losing all those battles to poorer people from a less resourceful country
Good job, Spain.

>winning all those battles just to whore yourself out to England and end up being an economical colony nowadays regardless
Good job, Portugal.
Still love you, though.

>whore yourself out to England
You did the same with France, mate, and we're both economical colonies to Germany now anyway. But that's neither here nor there.

Quitberia when?

Portugal map for tourists.

Even the andalusians wanted to secede in that age. It was pretty easy for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_independentist_conspiracy_(1641)

You brought up the wikis on yourself.

>You did the same with France, mate
We didn't, though, we got betrayed.
>Quitberia when
When someone with balls becomes president, and not the cowards we have.

Yeah, Philippe IV was a cunt.

Oh don't start, I was just having banter with him, that always derails the thread.

Yeah. Fuck France.

The funniest shit the andalusians rebel helped you giving information of the castillians strikes.... Probably Portugal is independent because of them and you didnt support them back......

Why do you care about the opinion of neckbeards on an anonymous board?There's popular opinion,then there's internet opinion and there's Sup Forums.
We live in the best country in the world,truly,analyze your life and tell me you're not the luckiest men in the world.

Best map

Good post Manoel

You know what's funny?Andalusians fucking wanting independence from you...

Didn't the Catalans also try seceding at the time? Why would we support the Mooriest people on the Peninsula? We just wanted to restore the 1570's savegame.

Olha o filho Africano numero 1. Onde raio anda o teu irmão Moçambique? Nunca os vi por aqui.

Not that user, but now that I actually looked at those images, the image is quite disingenuous: it's just 3 wars, and of course, the winning side is going to have the most important victories in a war they won.
The "Royelist attack" is quite silly.
The Restoration War, while a problem, was not that important to Spain in the grand scheme of things, considering the country was waring half the world; don't forget that one of the reasons that war was lost was the fact that Spain could not keep up with feeding soldiers to that front.
The only one of those wars that was actually decisively damaging to Spain was the failed invasion of Portugal, which royaly fucked the army.

Moçambique voltou pra guerra civil

That particular picture is just meant to showcase the numeric inferioty for the banter.

>the failed invasion of Portugal
From the 7 year war? Yeah that one was rough as shit. We were just coming off an earthquake and had to put peasants to work. Very not pretty.

Weird that we never talk about it in School here, and skip right to the Napoleonic invasions instead.

Pois. Como é que vão as coisas aí para baixo? Pelo que percebi vocês lixaram-nos por não terem tribunais como deve de ser e ficamos sem uma data de dinheiro.

Not him, but Andalucía was a very important part of the Empire back then.
Not him, but yes, the Catalanes fought for independence too, but they were being helped by France, so that front lasted quite a lot.

We wanted in that age ( I am andalusian myself) but we dont want to get independence now. Well, some nacionalists assholes want but majority dont want.

>From the 7 year war?
Yeah; we don't even mention it here. Hell, we don't even have a wikipedia article, it was THAT damaging to Spain, we want to forget it even happened.

Daily remember east andalusia is whiter than Blacktugal.

kek

In Spain whiteness is more of an east west thing than north south thing imo.
Basically, the closer you are to France vs the furthest you are from France.

Our downfall began with the death of D. Sebastião in 1578 and it's basically a whole artistic movement here. We're still sad about today since most our noblemen died and we began the decline.

Eh, not that much. Colourwise: North Spain > North Portugal > South Portugal > South Spain, so it averages out to about the same. You had Moors there for over 200 years more than we did, and you were friendlier during that time. Our darker regions are very underpopulated which also helps our case.
>inb4 haplogroups taken from a Lisbon sample

t. Alberto Barbosa

It's more a distance from Gibraltar thing, in my experience.

Top kek. Even the DNA studies are showing that andalusia is whiter than Portugal. That is the most pathetic shit in the world

that makes no fucking sense...
the whitest people in iberia are in the west/northwest

Well apparently you can'r read that map

according to that map andalusia is whiter than castille...

Well, It makes sense if you know some history. Most of the moorish who wanted to escape from the Santa inquisición came to Northwest because of the isolation. They thought that would not be discovered there and most of them were right :^)

I like Portugal. You make good alcohol.

>not 6 million

See, average amount of words read per person day has no direct correlation with number of people that read. The 97% that can read read more than enough to increase the average of the country over Spain or France's 99% who can read but don't because they have no need to.

See how averages work before shitposting. Or maybe you misread what I wrote. Go figure.

We arent whiter than North castille but whiter than south castille.

>haplomeme

Try this

yeah right my friend,keep dancing your flamengo while you listen to andalusian arabic music.
funny how andalusian culture is so prominent in spain(flamengo,bullfighting)even your anthem is taken from an arabic-andalusian tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=qA6jOzzMgFA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition

i don't think they fled here

so galicia,asturias and leon have more north african and jewish ''ancenstry'' than portugal?

how does this even make sense?do you know where was the start of the reconquista?

Flamenco is not common in the east part and bullfighting is not an Andalusian tradition.

>andalusian culture is so prominent in spain
We know how to preserve our identity. See yourself how castillians have never had the balls to destroy our culture :^)

keep being proud of your arabic culture then(spanish in general)

>We know how to preserve our identity
We're getting cucked by Sevilla 24/7