/brit/

me showing the lads my waifu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7J5_ov99Q
theintercept.com/2016/08/09/privacy-scandal-haunts-pokemon-gos-ceo/
strawpoll.me/10955278
cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/25/590x/Norilsk-battles-a-harsh-winter-638422.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

caranetto

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

korean pop

Björk

>Björk7.jpg

In the eyes of the Irishman, the principal support of civilisation is the potato. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our conception of work is one that he submits to as if it were a real curse. It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Ireland without the help of the Catholic priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile the Irishman to the fatal necessity of work —by promising him more happiness in another world. The Irishman will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks to the drop of Anglo blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that the Irish people has created something and possesses an organised State. It takes energy to rule Ireland. The horse that is not kept constantly under control forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have been inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Irishman, there is an instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins! For the Irishman, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms of life. The family exists, the female looks after her children, like the female of the hare, with all the feelings of a mother. But the Irishman doesn't want anything more. His reaction against the constraint of the organised State is brutal and savage, like all feminine reactions. When he collapses and should yield, the Irishman bursts into lamentations. For the Irishman, the typical form of revolution is nihilism.

ronnie mcdonald

why do you come here instead of using fb chat.
don\t say you're doing both because I live with normies and none of them would do that.

matty boi

WE
ÀR͡E̵
N҉OT͘͜ ̡
A̵̛͡L̶̴̀͘͠Ò̶҉̸N̴̷E͘͟
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7J5_ov99Q

trying to figure out where to start

How did you meet your gf lads

alan.jpg

What in the fuck

It's literally the same handful of spastics in this thread everyday.

post her thighs

this gimmick was never funny

remember at school and the war in afghanistan kicked off and all the lads would join up and go off

remember seeing all their pics of bebo and they'd always get love and i'd get none

wish i'd joined when the hype was there

in a bar

>playing some cheeky ps2
>get round to this
>the frame window on those instant kill counters

Getting better at it but how in the fuck do people manage this flawlessly

not today
i can't be bothered finding a good picture

took a gamble and lost
perfect timing

At this summer writing camp when we were both still in HS

that's a top Alan haul

well in lads

tinder
but she did go to the same school as me too

cheers (have a method)

>tfw missed it

you're using a slow clock mate sorry.

The Japanese have no concept of history, their defeat in WW2 has led them to reject the rich history and traditions of their country and become cucks to the west and business.

Historical city centres deserve to be preserved. One of the greatest tragedies in my city was the demolition of the majority of the Golden Square Mile (look it up if you don't know about it) and replacement with UGLY grey commie blocks. Every time I pass through that shithole (its on the western end of Downtown) I lament the fact that the majority of these houses only exist in pictures and postcards now.

>summer writing camp

holy nostalgia this was based

Met her through an old friend, was depressed in bed one day so I decided to give him a call round.

He invited me out with his friends that day and I met her, we got along, she gave me her number and it went from there.

I was a complete autist at the time but she pretty much made all the first moves.

There is hope for you user.

theintercept.com/2016/08/09/privacy-scandal-haunts-pokemon-gos-ceo/

>tfw no gf

perfect blue then SE: Lain

Bad lad

Special mention for perfect timing

Good lads

really important research for my dissertation

strawpoll.me/10955278

strawpoll.me/10955278

strawpoll.me/10955278

alan me

cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/25/590x/Norilsk-battles-a-harsh-winter-638422.jpg

Really is, feels like resident evil with swords

and apparently balls hard counter mechanics

superb filenames lads

Met my gf in London, through a friend. We went to an art gallery then for food, and the cinema after. I was too scared to make a move, but eventually I did. It's been two years and we are still together.

I know absolutely nobody asked for my bent blog post but it's genuinely nice to feel love towards another person, and I enjoy boring people about it.

reckon the danish lad needs to change his to upper case

that was actually a really hard question

Poleaboo is considering going downstairs and playing vidya

or just taking my meds and going to sleep

Americans pronounce mirror weirdly

mi5 been round yet?

Good things come to those who wait ...

excellent photo

playing the GOAT nostalgia game lads

Went for irish since it's closest but I'd like to give sheepfucker a punt

good lad

you gotten yourself a wig yet?

You literally just look like a poverty stricken metrosexual.

The type of bender who is 'into fashion' but shops at Primark all the time.

You're also a bit fat and a bit brown and I won't even go into your bedsheets.

well. plane time

see you in Bulgaria. unless i get culturally enriched during my plane ride

miyrrr

>the 5 kpoop/weeb dorks picking asian

i just looked it up and it looks like a great mixed use neighbourhood with apartments, retail, offices and lovely squares

I'd much rather have that than a bunch of boring prewar mansions.

Lads

Is £500 a month for a flat expensive or good value? Big city, furnished with utilities.

I'm moving out and I'm not really sure.

prefer lower myself

Don't be silly

The lorry driver in Nice was on some terror watchlist but nothing came of it

The Finasteride seems to have reduced my hair loss

used to play that in it hahah

have no gf haha

Lads how feasible is it for me to take acid for the first time with some friends, then head out alone to a house party (80 mins via tube & train) 12 hours later?

What is your go to outfit for the day lads?

>>>
he was talking about height limits you fucking spacker. stop bringing your work home.

>Poo in loo
>Rasheed

Pretty sure they're the same thing

think I fancy a go now

Fuck off millionaire

who is this

you would probably be pretty exhausted and not be feeling up to it desu

after a big trip I just want to lay down

Depends how big the flat is and where its located in the city desu

i picked asian because if you look at the world asians are clearly the best on that list at building societies and civlisations

pale blue jeans, cream shirt and felt fedora.

head to toe in Rick Owens

Shouldn't they be the ones to avoid it? Gooklife looks shite

>Deodorant
>FOR MEN

really half arsing this tranny business huh

not really poo in loos are indians rasheed are any muslim

>You literally just look like a poverty stricken metrosexual.
I''ll take that as a compliment considering I've only been on HRT for 6 weeks

>You're also a bit fat
False, I'm not overweight, I'm 155.25 lbs

black airmax, black jeans, dark blue bomber, t shirt

leld

Depends

If my phenotype was randomised again then I'd go black

If I was still tall with a big dick then I'd go latino so I can lord over the brown manlets, and bunda.

still not tricky enough

gf stuck a finger in my arse as i came inside her

too scared to admit i enjoyed it

his dad would behead him if he saw womens deodorant on his drawers