IQ required for Computer Science?

What IQ do you need to learn programming and do a Computer Science degree, Sup Forums?

My IQ (last professionally tested three years ago) came back at 114.

IQlet. Beat 130 then reply.

you don't need to be smart
you just need to work hard. many college student who slacked off in highschool fail because they are over confident in their own intelligent

90+

>wasting your time benchmarking your inteligence

also make connections and network

why did you get your IQ tested ?

So no niggers then?

A) IQ test are honestly a load of crap.
B) If you think you need a specific IQ above a specific number just to start doing something you like, you shouldn't be coding to begin with.

It was set up by my school because they probably thought I was dumb due to my poor grades (largely due to still undiagnosed concentration issues). I was seated in a room with a Psychologist and given a few tests, largely related to pattern recognition, spelling and maths

It came back at 114.

>IQ test are honestly a load of crap.
explain more

They're not crap. They're a good indicator of intelligence and future success

My IQ is 200.

Which IQ test did you take??

A one-on-one test with a Psychologist

Have you seen any nigger 'Programmers' ever achieve something noteworthy? Yea so No.

i'm afraid you need at least 115 iq to learn programming

i'm sorry user. don't worry though, there are other fun things to do in life. consider becoming car mechanic, i believe it needed 110 iq or over

>tfw brainlet
>working as programmer but I'm medicore at best

you might not be the best but if you work hard you could probably finish a cs degree

Bash was written by a black guy.

At least you have a job

This.
Every fucking succesful person is succesful because they worked hard (and had a bit of luck). Intelligence is necessary, but not the main factor.
But, as a reminder, in the case of programming, being smart can save you a ton of hard work since averagely a programming spends 10% of the time writing code and 90% of the time understanding what he writes and reading code.

>B) If you think you need a specific IQ above a specific number just to start doing something you like, you shouldn't be DOING ANYTHING to begin with.
There, ftfy. Plus, your IQ must be low if you unironically think that.

In order to do a CS course and get a CS degree? you will need at least 20 IQ.
To be actually good at programming? at least 110 IQ.

I don't understand IQ test, on the internet ones I am a retard, I got an E.E. degree and tested in college with 140.