APPLE IPHONE CANT DO MATH

>1+2+3=24

apple.slashdot.org/story/17/10/27/1823255/if-you-type-123-into-your-iphones-calculator-on-ios-11-you-probably-wont-get-6

HOW WILL THE "SUPERIOR QUALITY" PRODUCT EVER RECOVER!?

ROFLLLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FyVcnbcM6iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You’re a few weeks late to the party dipshit. Guess your LagDroid has been crashing when you tried to post?

Works for me. I get 6 every time.

least my calc has worked since froyo ;)

>how to oust yourself as a phoneposter and a tech illiterate in one post

Huh is my drumpf plus 3t broken

huh.. dat nut luke write.

t. iphone user

Material design makes me want to vomit.

Apple's UI/UX has went to shit since Scott Forstall left and that big bald monkey wants to make everything look like glass.

I like material design but that colour scheme is disgusting I agree, but I'll allow it since the app is extremely useful like this

maybe it got fixed cause it worked on my iPhone

Mfw apples can't even arithmetic

Only happens if you put the numbers in too fast. There a small animation that plays when you press a button. If you tap them before the animation ends it fucks it up.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Too expand on this it’s because the animation prevents the second plus operand so it becomes 1 + 23

iTODDLER BANNED AND BTFO

It's broken for me.

Noticed this bug on Monday, there's some kind of lag between the animation and the actual input, failed me multiple times.

This is embarrassing

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1

youtu.be/FyVcnbcM6iA

>UK timezone
>the same applel faggot that leaked his phone number in rage
Hahahaha, you can't make this shit up

If you do it slowly it works, if you type fast then it won't work

I noticed, yes. It's very inconvenient to type so slow in calculator though.

>they use the default calculator app
wolfram alpha master race

mfw apples can't dual screen

Mfw applefags can't dualscreen and dont have superior realcalc+ in their app Store.

Nice trip and post dad

Always worked fine for me

hello son

Wrong

did you need to jailbreak for it to work?

Obviously. iOS has built in split screen multitasking, but it's disabled for all devices but some iPads(not the same as the thing I am using)

just werks on android

I could live with out it, it's not a thing I jailbreak for.

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

>phoneposters
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

ram:69/2005
wat

It's been patched

>posting from a phone
kys

There's a delay if you attempt to input a second operator, probably a design choice to prevent accidental pushes before you press "=".

The author was blindly tapping buttons (despite the lack of feedback on the second "+") and stupidly appended a 3 at the end of his 2, thereby making the calculation "1+23".

Pajeetdroids sure want to make people think that the iOS calculator is catastrophically flawed at adding. Good try, ranjeeps.

>There's a delay if you attempt to input a second operator

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LAGOS

APPLEL STREET SHITTERS CAN'T EVEN MAKE TOUCH INPUT NOT LAG

>There's a delay if you attempt to input
#JustAppleThings

No clue why.

I'm so happy fags like you aren't actually designing devices. IOS and Android before 7.0/Jelly Bean were god fucking ugly, you faggots just want to go back to the old because muh rose-tinted glasses. Fuck off.

ITODDLERS

B
T
F
O

If I type real fast so there's no audible click on the second + I can get 24.
Otherwise 6.

>lagPhone

Couldn’t get this to work, smells like bullshit to me.

>t. iToddler

Awwww, what’s the matter poorfag? Can’t afford to buy decent computers and phones?

Watch those sour grapes kiddo. Also here are your shekels, you sure Captured this Society.

VPN on a phone?

>iFag has to type 6 by itself to try and pretend it works

LMAO

Sheeeiit.. my iphone 7 gets 23, but i’ve got to type it fast to get the wrong answer. Should I ditch my Apple product? Switch to Android? Just kill myself?

>Should I ditch my Apple product? Switch to Android? Just kill myself?
All viable options.

I think i’ll just switch to an addicus.

>addicus

>lagPhone fails you when you're most rushed

How will iToddlers ever recover?

It just works.

jesus that's bad.

That is not iOS 11 so it works fine.

T. mactoddler

Ah then it makes sense. I guess the phone things you're typing 1+23 instead of 1+2+3.

i've never owned, and barely used any ios devices, there's no nostalgia or whatever, and i much prefer the look of ios6 and under
interestingly, i have no particular feelings for jelly bean either, i went from 2.3.7 to 5.0.1, skipping over 4.x entirely.

How did anyone even find this anyways? What kind of fucking idiot needs a calculator for 1+2+3?

>the only answer is applefags

Already fixed in 11.2 beta 1.
Meanwhile on Android, if you find a bug, you gotta learn to live with it, since it won’t get updates anyway.

Probably someone used the calculator and thought 1+2+3 was a minimal working example of the bug.

I hope you are retarded you can clearly tell that the reception bar is now, bars not dots which means its ios 11.

You are retarded because that’s not how iOS 11 looks like.
Narrow bars, rectangular VPN icon, signal strength in number, small battery indicator. Also, the calculator design is different in 11.
That to me is clearly a jailbroken 10.2 or earlier.

What fun things can you do in terminal on Android? I've used it on Debian, but haven't found a real practical use on Android yet other than file manipulation.

That's pretty awesome. Nice!

Sure user.
Now go suck off Pichai some more.

It's actually good. Instead of using old fashioned algorithms to figure out the answer the iphone calculator uses machine learning and AI to estimate the answer.

1+2+3 is sometimes 23, or 24, or 16, or 32 because those answers are very often used when the numbers 1+2+3 are involved.

It's not that apple can't do arithmetic, it just uses machine learning and statistical methods and estimate the answers. It is new technology and therefore better. If you get the wrong answer then you are likely just asking the wrong question. What brainlet needs a calculator to know 1+2+3? If you had asked what 12+8+3 was instead then the 23 would make more sense. Stop being a pleb and hold on to old fashioned shit like arithmetic. Arithmetic is like those headphone jacks. We have something much better now and don't need it anymore. All anyone REALLY need is an estimate anyway.

ffmpeg to make muh webms, ssh, sshfs etc

Saved my ass many times.

That's like my shitty russian bluetooth keyboard which swallowed keypresses AT CONTROLLER LEVEL (checked out bluetooth stats to be sure, number of bytes transmitted was less than number of strokes).