Stocks dropped by 25%

>stocks dropped by 25%
>lost 7,3 million users
How long till they declare bankruptcy?

who uses this?

Did they open the vase ?

My money is on them getting bought by a bigboi

what happened? Is it just apotify killing them?

i liked pandora more than spotify
they recommended more relevant songs

shitpotify is just retarded. i have to build my own stations song by song

Maybe if they weren't restricted to US only for so long they would have been able to build a userbase, but now everyone just uses spotify.

I tried to use it once, but it was not worth the trouble of having to set a VPN all the time.

They over-regulated themselves. Too many restrictions on content. Spotify has a good legal team that waits for actual enforcement by government, while Pandora was scared and would do preemptive stuff.

pandora is a better radio service than spotify. I piggyback off spotify for families and pay $4/mo for pandora plus for ad free listening + skips + higher audio quality.

spotify lets me listen to what I want. pandora lets me listen to a flow of music and acts as a music discovery engine.

Music lovers, also me

These. Especially My shuffle gets me. Wish I made enough to pay.

Why? What is happening to Pandora? Are the users leaving? Where are they going? I love Pandora. The "thumbs up, thumbs down" feature really does learn the kind of music I want to hear, and it works great. So where did all those millions of users go to? Please don't tell me Spotify. I never liked Spotify. It doesn't provide nearly the consistency of music style that Pandora does. I always considered Spotify the slow and dimwitted little brother of Pandora.

Spotify, Google music, Apple music, and a smattering of other similar services.

I use Spotify because it let's me look up the specific songs I want.
I'd use Deezer but it always seems to stop working after a few songs

>not listening to mp3s

>still listening to mp3s

>paying for music

Paying for a service, you fucking idiot.

holy shit, why am I even posting this comment. I don't actually give a fuck about any of this stupid fucking discussion. If I'm just going to sit around reading all day anyways, I should just read a book.

spotify's song recommendations are absolute garbage
>start radio on power metal band
>get mostly well-known popular songs
>start radio on some other metal band with a completely different genre
>same exact fucking songs
>repeat 2 more times
absolute shit

They've changed their CEO.

>implying I pay anything
>being an mp3 pleb