C'mon user, help me take down this fence. we HAVE to help the refugees get in!

>c'mon user, help me take down this fence. we HAVE to help the refugees get in!
what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-36556393
tijolaco.com.br/blog/bbc-temer-manda-deixar-refugiados-sirios-fora-do-brasil-o-mal-esta-em-seu-dna/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Temer-Ends-Brazils-Plan-to-Host-100000-Syrian-Refugees-20160617-0012.html
dw.com/en/new-brazilian-government-suspends-plans-to-welcome-syrian-refugees/a-19353345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Direct you to where you belong:

release refugees on her

Help her

Rape her before the refugees do.

Check 'em

Kill her and devour her flesh.

Implying the fence stopped them.

Why don't you take some more refugees then?

You took only 10.000 and you have 300million people.

ITS YOUR FAULT FOR FUCK SAKE

WITH YOUR WAR ON TERROR SHIT

naw senpai ain't our fault
mybe you shouldn't have created america
maybe u shouldn't have been so racist
maybe you shouldn't have had ww2 and ww1
maybe you shouldn't b a fuckin toothpaste falg lmao

because life is precious and no it is not my fault, it's your borders

sure i lost my dog but that doesn't mean you should eat your breakfast on the floor to tease it

That was meant for a dumb American not a 12 year old autist with down because two Texans decided that cousins can fuck

>Not your fault
It is tour country's fault, you wanted to bombed the place to fucking oblivion an dnow you act like we are the evil for not letting in another million.

Fuck yourself

lmao i am not from tex mex you fckn atlantis motherfcker
lmao hahahaha like how is ur refugee crisis even real like hahaha just close your borders toothpaste man hahahhaa like lmao

I'll never understand what's the point of these threads

>Why don't you take some more refugees then?

because no one should, dumbass

We try but it's not that easy when the fucking Turks open them every fucking time they don't get what they want.

And if you didnt interfere in middle East we would be fine

America definitely should

help her as long as she allows me to lick her sweaty asshole

you are evil period
you can let everyone and their mother into your forsaken shitlauncher and you will still be evil

I would help her too. I don't give a fuck. Help those who needs helps fucko.

I'm not going to lie, I kek'd

Go take some refugees then, EU already has 1 for every 400 citizens

And your country?

This.
Add in the fact that the current systems aren't made for this number of people, and that nobody can mention changing the systems without being deemed a racist and then basically being guaranteed to not influence any politics, it's not going to get fixed desu

>kill millions of innocent jews
>america BAD
sry dude not falling for this
me and my jewish friend (ezeke what UP) will not be tricked by ur european WAYS

>it's ebul America's fault our government are cucks
I love this meme

no
cowards and their family deserves to be buried without a tombstone, just like indos who fled to your country decades ago

fuck the fence user, i would try everything to get her panties down

Why don't we close our fucking borders instead of inviting them all over?
America can bomb all they want, doesn't mean we have to feed them, house them and make them bed our wives.

Fucking hell you bombed fucking every country on this planet to pieces.

You dispose of your unused products in Africa ruining the national economies.

And 1 million of your own country are in jail

Eat shit dipshit.

Those were part of the dutch kingdom, doesn't matter.

>cowards and their family

That lumbar lordosis is going to lead to back problems later in life.

Yes, but we are the racists then, and the bad people.

And they can act like they own this fucking planet. We should just put them on planes to America and throw them out with parachutes.

>boohoo u hurted my precious PoC
Reddit suits you better.

We can also put them on planes and dumb them back in their own country where they belong and put up fences like we did for the last 100 years.

I don't give a fuck about foreigners.
I just want America to take responsibility
And not shove it to EU

>You dispose of your unused products in Africa ruining the national economies.
no we don't dude our unused products get put on eBay (DUMMY)
>And 1 million of your own country are in jail
da weed 2 gud and the cops jealous amiright
>Fucking hell you bombed fucking every country on this planet to pieces.
i cun name 1 country usa did not attack
russia
ha u r wrong dumdum
>Eat shit dipshit.
i wuld never eat u BAKA

When nobody's a namefag, everyone's a samefag. FFS people it's not that hard to put something in the name field for debate threads.

It's the EU that has to take responsibility. WE have to shut down the border.

see

>Those were part of the dutch kingdom
some of them don't even have dutch heritage retard.
see? you're doing this to yourself, you still have a time to turn thing right while dutch ethnic are still a majority

That costs us money.
And we get a shitton of hate from Amnesty and those fucktards over at United States of Cousinfuckers

Who fucking cares. Either accept the hate or enjoy the refugees. I know my choice, what's yours?

Oh yes you can also take refugees and write angry stuff about America on imageboards that sure will show em

Ask her to be my wife if I help her. She can still have sex with the immigrants we let in though as a compromise.

Slap her ass I guess.

maybe you shouldn't listen to us then

Indonesians at least have a honour-culture.

and we made sure to kill all the subhumans at your country centuries ago.

Your people helped us during our goldenages. They didn't

If by fence she means her panties
And if by refugees in she means my penis in her pussy :D

Or just let America take them and solve the problem.

Without getting refugees, and paying milliards

We are too irrelevant and poor for refugee to consider us as an option, although we have received some. We are pretty ok with this actually, Brazil is a country of immigrants afterall, they can even stay if they want.

>let America take them and solve the problem
Make them. Or accept reality and figure out WE have to stick out for ourselves. Not America.

spank her ass super hard and grab it
if she seems angry I run away, if not, we sex

Everybody deserves a tombstone mr trigger

that's germany-israel cuckoldry tier.
i'm out, i think i maybe been trolled here

>Or accept reality and figure out WE have to stick out for ourselves
finally. jesus this is the point we're trying to lead you to.

literally just b yourself. nobody will sanction you. did we sanction hungry when they built fences? ...
no

open your vagina and let my big "refugee" in

>We let women take the keys of the gates of our countries and put them in charge of our national defense

we deserve doom

these 3rd world shitholes know better

Just sanction USA.
I want to see what they are going to do when we freeze every cent they have in our banks.

Just like we do with north Korea.

Didn't sign the international bill of human rights, have atomic bombs, imprison most of your people.

Have fun in a hermit kingdom.

Actually you as in the USA did nothing but all other EU countries tried to backstab Hungry through EU sanctions, even threatening to fine them according a percentage of their GDP.

For doing gods work.

Ayy

hahahahhahahahha, USA trembles before the financial might of the EU.
For your information: our biggest bank is about to collapse, dragging all of Europe with them, Britain is about to leave the union and menthol cigarettes will be banned.
We will just shoot ourselves in the foot again, over some fucking refugees.

>germany sanctions nations
>it is america's fault

rly makes you think desu

I'd try to "help" her and touch "accidentally" her a few times then masturbate to it

>it is america's fault
That's how it is according to the liberals that make up most of our policies and media. "we have to take all these people in because America bombed them ps. if you are anti-refugees you let Putin win"

No, just get all the money with owners from USA that is In EU now and take it.

Also they are very independent on us. No problem. We have more people then they have also and are a bigger market.

You are delusional.

Nah it's your own fault.

We didn't open your borders.

You are for letting them do that to us.
You are a fucking fuck

>America makes a problem
>Hahaha we will solve it :^)

best ally

So smack the Turks into line, pussy.

Handle your shit.

>invade Europe in '43
>"we didn't open your borders"
you still havent left you lard lass

My perfect future would be more like
>America makes problem
>we make sure it doesn't affect us
For the costs of hosting like 10.000 refugees for 1 year we could have our entire border better defended than the Berlin wall.

EU's outside borders are already closed, but that didn't help either for Italy and Greece.

Report her to the police for damaging state property

i

I don't want this refugees either why do you imply that.

I, too, had a sensible chuckle.

If they are closed
how come everyone manages to get in?

Just look how fucking greedy we are to take in more refugees.
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter

Here's several links saying, FUCK NO.

bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-36556393
tijolaco.com.br/blog/bbc-temer-manda-deixar-refugiados-sirios-fora-do-brasil-o-mal-esta-em-seu-dna/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Temer-Ends-Brazils-Plan-to-Host-100000-Syrian-Refugees-20160617-0012.html
dw.com/en/new-brazilian-government-suspends-plans-to-welcome-syrian-refugees/a-19353345

It is though, America is directing Merkel. Remember when it was revealed the NSA spies on Merkel? And nothing happened.

America is the reason the war on Syria is going on. America (through George Soros) is the reason the refugees are going to Europe. America wants to keep Europe weak so it will not have competition. But Europe needs to supply space for American military bases so the Russians can also be checked. Fuck America.

fuck i misread your post a bit
I haven't eaten in like 4 hours so I'm out of it
gonna eat

Don't care, I think if China has to choose between you and us I already know who they are going to choose.

>500million people from EU

>300million from USA

Let's see who they want

So build a fucking wall
Sink the ships
Deport them instead of granting all of them citizenship and openly encouraging more of them to come live in your country on your dime with zero negative repercussions.

You absolutely did this to yourselves, and you STILL allow your governments to continue doing this to you. That's your fucking problem.

Like 400 million out of our 500 million are muslims or slavs. That's fucking trash.

you are the problem they come in the first place.

Nice meme.

1st no.

2nd doesn't matter if you have to choose between 500million consumers and 300million it's quite easy.

And we would still have to import the same amount so we will even import more from them. Our luxuary products will also be more in stock and somewhat cheaper so they also have that.

If you can't stand for what you believe in out of fear of being labeled a racist, then that's on you

Do you think we bombed them with confetti and fliers saying "go to Europe to commit crime and live for free!"

No, we bombed them to kill them. YOU welcomed them into your homes. You could have bombed them to kill them, you could have just told them all to fuck off, but instead you allowed Merkel to import them literally by the boatload and announce that the rest were welcome to come on over whenever.

Your bombs were seen by them as confetti for coming to us.

We even send them back to dictator erdogan.

But its fucking expensive, and we give turks more power thanks to it.

We didnt invite anyone

>America is directing Merkel
>so we have to spy on her
Wouldn't that imply she's a free agent that we have to monitor, lest she act against our interest? Why would we spy on someone we have absolute control over?

Also, if we have such a powerful white-supremicist ideology of colored folks weakening a nation, why the FUCK do we accept so many ourselves? Wouldn't that make us "weak" too you you schmuck?

> Europe needs to supply space for American military bases so the Russians can also be checked
Feel free to cozy up to them if you want. If Germany never went full autism and attacked everyone, Europe would remain strong and not need the US to defend it from E. Europe.

I know a lot of Europeans are good, but this mentality just irritates me. We DIDN'T want to die in your fucking wars in the first place. We DIDN'T want to be the force that repels the soviets (the germans could have, but they fucked up and attacked everyone). We DIDN'T want to combat soviet influence and have it backfire and kill 3,000 of us. Fuck you and your pathetic and helpless mindset. If Trump wasn't so goddamn stupid, unstable, and genuinely retarded on geopolitics, I would vote for him so Europe can take the intiative to defend itself again from Russia

>Choose between you and us
>cites population
Real talk, you don't really grasp geopolitics. In China's eyes we are not completely separate entities. We are, collectively, "the west", with America being the more aggressive portion. IN addition, China is shifting away from industry and into a post-industrial age. Soon they will be the consumers like both of us and will need some poor region to work for thme

>we didn't invite anyone
Merkel LITERALLY invited them. Don't pin your own bullshit on us because you don't have the balls to handle your own business. This is not our problem, deal with it yourself. Bye

>Why would we spy on someone we have absolute control over?
spying on them is part of the "absolute control"
absolute knowledge is absolute control

West europe*

I help my dick apply for refugee status in her vagina

Good point. Didn't really see it like that

My other point though, if we "know" migrants weaken nations, and "control merkel to let in more migrants", why the hell do we take in so many illegal Latin Americans? You took in a million last year. A big number for sure. We have 11 million already in our country.

Lets see whose luxuary products they want.
Our high standars our your bleach filled chicken.

She said, we would try to tackle the problem.
"shaffen das" means "we will succeed"

Not come here

And she even build a fence, so how inivting is that?

hahahahaha enjoy your poor refugees shitlord. Maybe it would end it you put the blame where it really lies

>bleach filled chicken
Well, you don't have to make it so personal baka.

I don't really understand the point we're trying to reach here. Are we really fighting over to be China's favorite? I know, you think the US is the big bad guy. And maybe we are. But you have to be kidding me if you think China will be better somehow

China is just thinking about there best interest and not being a manipulative country (towards the west)

and my point was that the only fault our governments make is sucking obamas dick like its not their fault.

We should show a spine towards america not towards people individuals.

We can make you solve the problem anytime but they are scared to do so.

>all these americans who are so devoid of empathy and intelligence they think the fault is with those who help those in need and not those who created that situation in the first place

lmao you brainwashed fucking idiots

Finally someone who gets it.