1. country

1. country
2. do you have any muslim friend?

I like this guy, he's a jew but he doesn't try to justify the misdeeds of the Israeli government

flag
not enough keebab has been imported yet, so no

Flag
Yes

>do you have any muslim friend?
no

flag
no

flag
no, though I had a few Muslim acquaintances which I was friendly with at one point.

Fag
I used to have a muslim mate

Well your girlfriend certainly has

Flag
No, I live in a relatively small town so there aren't really any that I know of. Mostly just Whites and Asians who are mostly Christian, atheist or Buddhist

>having friends

h-ha ha

usa
yeah i lived with a german exchanged student for a semester, he was very religious and wouldn't eat pork

you got the point

sorry pal,
2 edgy 4 me

It's about the cuck meme lad.

Knew couple of muslims while doing intership in germany. Guy from iraq, cool guy in his late 20s, always fun and relaxd, kept his religion to himself, didnt drink alcohol, but still went to party with us. Has phd in crystal chemistry. Was the first guy who buzcut me, since im balding.
Girl from tunisia. Critisised islam, cute, funny, would've asked her out for a date, but we met when i had 2 weeks of work left, didnt want to form relationship that wouldnt last. Was a phd student.
And im still 100% against refugees though

Yes

flag
Yes. And she is a girl. Sad.

Sweden
Yes

I live next to a mosque and they're nice people.

>do you have any friend?
No

2. yes

oh goshh, this edgyness gonna kill me

and she is cute, my tovarish?

flag
no

:DDDDddd

I suggest you look up what the word "edgy" actually means, Luigi

I had one muslim friend (bosnian)

But I showed him the joys of brothels and all you can drink special offers in bars

Flag
I have many

kebab removed incorrectly

nice try Vladimir...i know what edgy means and yes, you just acting like the usual edgy lonefag teenage kid.
>muh no friends
>muh no social relationships
>muh i don't care anyone

flag
noooo

flag
no

flag
no

Turks or refugees?

uk
yes

flag
There must be around 100 muslims in my 500k people city, and that's because we got a pretty big amount of Lebanese and Syrian immigrants in the 19th/20th century.

Had a muslim ex-gf if that counts.

Her father and brothers hated me but they never dared to do shit.

>muslim
>friend

Not possible.

flag
yes, especially at my old job.
Most Muslim terror is faked by intel agencies - suicide bombers and car bombs are just people unwittingly carrying bombs for agents who then remotely detonate them.

yes, i know
they are such subhuman, they prefer punch theyr daughter instead forcing the BF to leave her.

I don't have any friends....

Yeah actually one Pakistani dude he's very chill and he doesn't mind banter either

i have a non muslim friend from egypt. does that count?

They were all manlets too.

1. USA
2. I have Hindu friends who look like Muslims but they hate muslims so it only half counts

never

Never. fuck muslims. muslim genocide in Burma best day of my life.

>Going against a Sicilian when death is on the line

Yes but he is a K*rd.

Also get along well with a work colleague but wouldn't call him a friend.

There's probably also 3-4 friends that don't practice. Most Muslims I meat here don't practice, same with most religions really.

I will never have a muslim friend. If they wanna be my friend, they can leave their murder/rape/torture/death cult.

one friend through the internet from egypt that I play vidya with (guy) and 2 friends I met in germany from morocco and azerbaijan(girls)

they are pretty much the religion of peace

No. Our Muslims do not assimilate and do not interact with Americans unless they have to. In other words, yes, I have tons of Muslim friends and they're just like everyone else and are every bit as American as I am.

brit
have a few muslims in family

mex

he is dutch, he isn't religious tho

flag
does my father and brother count?

USA
No but I have Middle Eastern friends. They're pretty cool.

1. Faroe islands 2. No, not planning on getting any either

>Is Serb
>Has a kebab friend

Flag

Yes, my coworker is from Pakistan

He's very friendly and even brought me some curry one day at work

Yeah (Texas, although in a major city so it might as well be some yankee bullshit)

I had a few at my high school, although it was mostly through circumstance since they were in the upper-level classes with me, with the Asian kids, and the Indian kids. Like everyone else, some of them were nice and I made friends with them, and some of them were total faggots. Some of the girls wore headdresses, I think most of them were Palestinian.

I tried to give one the dick but she was too much work so I gave up.

My roommate when college starts is going to be a Muslim. Not sure how I feel desu.

1) Flag

2) Live in middle of conservative northern hick country. They've probably all been dragged into the woods and shot

There is a Muslim dude that owns a gas station down the street.

I live in a small city in Washington though. I'm sure it's way different other places.

I knew one who very likely got into the country illegally

last I saw him it was ramadan and he was acting like a total dick all the time because he was fucking starving himself during the day

idk, pretty much anyone who owns a minimart/gas station here in Houston is Pakistani. I've heard a lot of SEAsians run them in other parts of the country tho.

1. Canada

2. Yeah, quite a few actually

norn iron
i don't have a single friend

1. Argentina
2. I don't know any muslim people

I just spent a few months in Tennessee where I met my first Muslim. A man names Hussein Bitar, originally from Lebanon.
He disliked Israeli Jews, the other type of Muslim, pork, and racist southerners. He bragged up Jesus and said Muslims have extra miracles for Jesus, like talking as a baby in defence of his mother. He also made a lot of shit up, like constantly, he was an acvomplished fighter jet pilot, colonel in Lebanese spec ops, grandfather was the Lebanese Gerorge Washington, avenged his child's death by killing terrorists, saved a Lebanese airport by dog fighting 2 Israeli jets, won something like the Order of Lebanese Cedars, etc. Just totally full of shit but in a charming and innocent way.
All in all though he was a pretty good guy. I'd like to say 10/10 would have a beer with, but practising Muslims generally don't drink.

Lots of mena friends and I am mena diaspora myself but none of us are Muslim.

flag

1 friend, but she's albanian and secular and doesn't wear a hijab or anything, so would we really count that guys?

My boss looks Turkish but he may be half abo, half Greek or something. Can't tell.

Underrated,Good meme.
Right?

wall
yes

>having no friends is edgy
Retarded pizza nigger, kill yourself

1. Netherlands
2. Hell yeah

1. russia
2. I am muslim.

and now youre a feminozed beta leftist

What happend?
Did he blow himself up?

1. Flag
2. Very few muslims in my town but the ones that i know of are walking moroccan thrash stereotypes.
There is 1 guy from sudan i know that i'm alright with though.

no. i haven't seen a single muslim in months

flag
kek

My first roommate was muslim and actually the first muslim I had ever met in my entire life. He was really clean, very polite and would drive us to the liquor store if we'd already had a few too many. No idea what happened to him.

why

alcohol free religion has driven him to insanity

1.flag
2. I had one but not anymore and he is now a Gay kurd

>friends
What is this?

Flag
No

Flag
Yes, I have 3 Muslim friends

1. Flag
2. No, some of my colleagues are muslims though.