RIP Terry

CIA niggers caught up with him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2Qa2J4j3_8
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad.
But god WILL destroy the CIA. He promised.

dubs says he gets shanked for calling someone a nigger

Terry's got 'em exactly where he wants 'em.

This. Everything is going according to Terry's plan. He'll be fine.

I feel like Sup Forums has not been a positive influence on Terry.

You mean deifying a schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur is a bad idea?

OP sold out Terry, you damn CIA nigger.

Sup Forums generally isn't a positive influence on anyone, at least not with trolls like OP around.

>not knowing what RIP means

Not his first time

Didnt Sup Forums defend him from some bully in his live stream or sonething

RIP means RIP In Pieces

Sort of like how GNU means GNU's Not Unix

there is no way that is the case

Live streaming your life on the internet while being on the run from the cops was a bad idea. Who would've known?

And certainly not his last.

So whom did Terry hit/beat so hard it come to this with $3200 bail?

RIP in peace

probably whacked his dad in the head before he got kicked out

a cia nigger

F

You only pay 10%

F

Yes, we doxed some teenage fuck and made his life miserable when he gave Terry shit.

>Live streaming your life on the internet while being on the run from the cops was a bad idea.
How can he know the difference between REALLY being on the run from the cops and his normal "being on the run from the cops and the CIA" delusions that everyone says is fake? To him there is nothing clearly different between them and he does fine when he usually live streams.

He has no real reason to know it's any more of a bad idea than usual. He might not have known that he was chased by the cops for real.

f

Sup Forums has done other nice things for him like buying him a drum kit, but have also egged him on constantly into more and more destructive behaviour, culminating in him being kicked out of his house and now ending up in jail.

Confirmed. RIP

He does this because he believes he's not on the real internet, but one run by the CIA.

he isn't wrong. wake up, sheeple

no. No! NOOOOOOOO!

why is his name the only one in lowercase, like you just did select/edit the elements with developer tools

It's the CIA, man.

Why is his name lowercase?
Link please?

We're going to hunt the bastard that snitched him out. If it's you OP, you better be behind a few proxies motherfucker

anyone know what he did?

Donate some bucks, folks. It's for a good cause.

The worst meme in the whole history of memes. Mentally ill faggot. Sup Forums...kill yourselves.

Sup Forums ruined his life by feeding his mental illness. It's really sad and would make a good investigative anti-Sup Forums article by some SJW media site.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2Qa2J4j3_8

>MIT niggers get BTFO video was deleted from jewtube because muh hatred

dumb fucking monkey niggers. At least the nigger cattle ultimatum is still there.

Oh, Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home
Oh, Mama I can hear you a-cryin', you're so scared and all alone
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long

The jig is up, the news is out
They've finally found me
The renegade who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty

Never more to go astray
This will be the end today
Of the wanted man

>inmatecanteen.com
You have to make an account (could use fake info, nobody gives a shit). Search "Nevada" and "Nye", and type in "Davis".

""""""We""""""" didn't make him do anything he wouldn't have done anyway

>Sup Forums ruined his life by feeding his mental illness
is that a crime now?

You can actually do that

This is sad if true. TempleOS is actually a brilliant original operating system built by a savant.

F

>TempleOS is actually a brilliant original operating system built by a savant.
TempleOS is actually a junkware OS built by a literal retard

Names to use
Mike Pompeo
Porter Goss
Michael Hayden
Leon Panetta
Michael Morell
David Petraeus
John Brennen

Is this the real life?

I call bullcrap.

>Video visit an inmate

Interdasting

>video visit an inmate

>user doesvideo visit
>streams on yt
>mfw

>destroying CIA from the inside

God made this possible. Terry is on the right path. Don't lose faith.

>inb4 OP registered inmatecanteen.com a few days ago to scam some shekels

captcha: freedom calle

GTFO with that jealousy. He's famous, built an OS, and has a master's in engineering. What have you accomplished for not being a retard

>Sup Forums it's given their own personal CWC
>Terry is actual good at what he does, unlike Chris
>Sup Forums screws him over
Well, that was short lived

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Stream visit when

very poor google reviews. someone go visit him.

>i live in pahrump

what should I do?

who leaves good reviews for a jail

Can you call the county detention center, and ask if Terry's car has been properly secured? Or is it still back in Beatty? (all his stuff is in there) Are they aware that he is schizophrenic and needs his meds, and that he has a bad shoulder injury?

so will he remain in jail until someone posts the new 3200$ bail?

i hope they dont put him with niggers. things could get messy.

Poor Terry. If Sup Forums has even a shred of dignity they'll at least flood the prison with phone calls to make sure that Terry gets medical attention. He's a mental patient not a criminal. He needs his fucking meds.

I think that's old bail, and if you've already skipped bail once, they usually won't let you out again. He will be remanded into custoy until trial.

so how long will that typically be?

What was he on trial for anyway?

Most likely impounded, and will eventually be seized.
Gonna b hard for a bail agent to write a bond for someone who jumped bond and didn't show up for court.

Well, the last time he had his arrest/bail hearing, it was something like September 20th? and they had the hearing set for October 31st ... so yeah, it can be 30 days sitting in the can, in the cooler, in the pokey.

This prison is known for it's civil rights abuses, it's inhuman treatment of it's prisoners and through audits, the deplorable medical care for inmates in their care has been documented. The cases are many. The guards treat prisoners in inhuman ways, making them stand shackeled for hours on end, subject them to humiliation and deny them food. Prison guards and administration with unchecked power. Most of these inmates are only being held for trial, not yet convicted of any crime and they are treated to routine cavity searches violating their Constitutional rights- these cavity searches taking place even though they are forced to see visitors through glass. This prison is un-American and an deplorable excuse for the violation of human rights. This torture center needs to be audited and guards investigated for routine abuse of these held awaiting trial. This is a for-profit prison and is audited for sexual abuse but not torture and abuse as they implement torture into their procedures and practices, thus hiding behind this behavior as "adhering to rules".

you get treated really poorly for skipping bail

Gofundme when?

Sup Forums did the same thing with terry as Sup Forums did with chris-chan.
Now look at where chris-chan is. He even thinks he's a girl.

bored channers + mentally ill people never ends well.

Don't like jail? Don't go.

how long before terry cuts his dick off and gets BLACKED

>Most likely impounded, and will eventually be seized.
Noooooo! It's got to have his contents saved! His laptop, camera, his medication, his money, his identity papers and all his worldly possessions are in that van. They must be saved!

gofundme for Terry's bail + to put money on his books when?

>no source other than a shitty screenshot from a page OP made himself
lmao

hope you are kidding

see
blind nigger

Did you not read the fucking thread?

Terry is in the fucking prison inmate registry.

>I was here on a 2 week lay over. Since I'm out of the gang life, I was segregated by myself and could only go out 1 hour a day. The cell that I got had dried blood all over the wall and floor. The food was not bad but not enough. All in all, it was not as bad as it sounds, but of course it all depends on how you decide to do your time.
>They Torture Political Prisoners and lie about it. They donate to corrupt Politicians who cover for them is my guess. I have not researched it ..
It does not matter if a Prison is Private or Government Run . If it does not have the proper checks and balances there will be abuse.. I thought Private would be more efficient .. but they Operate in Secrecy ..
Some claim that Trump owns Stock in this Rotten Corrupt Prison System .. have not researched that yet either..
>Not my experience but what is going on there torture is what is happening, but the Ammons in solitary confinement no food/water for 12 hours in shackles; taking their clothes, throwing them in cold showers, making them ill. This is cruel!
>-This prison is known for it's civil rights abuses, it's inhuman treatment of it's prisoners and through audits, the deplorable medical care for inmates in their care has been documented. The cases are many. The guards treat prisoners in inhuman ways, making them stand shackeled for hours on end, subject them to humiliation and deny them food. Prison guards and administration with unchecked power. Most of these inmates are only being held for trial, not yet convicted of any crime and they are treated to routine cavity searches violating their Constitutional rights- these cavity searches taking place even though they are forced to see visitors through glass. This prison is un-American and an deplorable excuse for the violation of human rights.

Nice place.

>implying Terry won't herd the nigger cattle 24/7 in prison

well that's on terry. want to have your rights respected? don't be american.

Wait a minute... Who is Terry in Jail with? Ronald... Alright, but Lisa, Catherine, Kathleen and Anita? Those sounds like girl names... Is Terry in a women's prison?

Wait a minute... Did he already marry someone named Anita?

Don't those with a degree have the right to stay in a cell without niggers or they don't have that law at all in US?

>mfw terry is getting raped to sleep every night

He searched for Davis and that was the result. What's your problem?

fuck off with that low quality bait. Nobody is so tech illiterate that they can't see how sophisticated TempleOS actually is.

Fuck YES!!

Hahahaha..

If you have a degree you have the right to request knee-pads and vaseline suppositories in all American prisons. It makes you more popular, though.

>Did he already marry someone named Anita?
Yes, Anita Davis, the free software evangelist

What can we do to save it? Is there anyone we can talk to?

>deleted
Based mods removing CIA niggers.

He fought the law and the law won

You poor thing

I don't know. The police who arrested must know where the car is ... if they arrested him in his car. His car might still be sitting out there in the Free Parking Lot, alone and undefended ... and scared.