GPD WIN

what does Sup Forums think about this?

Looks cute. Considering getting one

GPD Win 2 already got teased and will get an Intel M3 chip instead of the shitty Atom, if you want one of these memes I‘d advise you to wait™ for that one.
Not only will it likely perform better but they also unfucked the keyboard which was the dealbreaker for me on the first version.

that looks amazing

Child's toy

>Let's chose an OS that adds $80 to the price and reduces the battery life by 20% thanks to Windows Telemetry™

Win10 is free on atoms or some shit

Retard.

I want dragonbox pyra body kit with GPD Win 2 hardware
>muh nice resistive stylus controlled matte screen
>muh 3x expandable storage + standard usb + micro usb + usb c for maximum compatibility
>nice, comfy, blocky form factor
it's a shame the pyra made so many fucking sacrifices to be "free" and then they use a fucking powervr chip, bane of linux

But they fucked the game controls, so pick your poison

Why did they bother designing the keyboard when it will never be used by their targeted audience? It's almost at a touch screen level of unusability for gaming or writing long texts. What's different with this "new" keyboard anyway?

Windows Home is free for devices with 4GB or less RAM. And Chinks don't have the resources or intellectual power to modify a Linux distro for this device. Also Windows has more games, which is the point of this device. They could've made a second Xubuntu model, but let's face it less than 100 people would buy it. You should be able to install Linux on it anyway, since it's possible to do on the first edition. So it including windows is a non-issue and I doubt they'll fuck up the battery life.

Why not a second screen like the ds? Top wouldn't need to be touch and the controls wouldn't be fucked

L3, right side of keyboard

nice but shit OS

Can you finally put sim card in it? It sucks to have this and a phone in the pocket.

more like gpd LOSE

It's nice to see UMPCs making a comeback, even if they are gaming oriented. I've been thinking of picking one up for browsing and SSH. I'll probably wait for the successor to come out and scoop up an original when prices drop.

Don't see the keyboard being any better for thumb typing as the Win already does it fine, this just looks slightly bigger, the thumbsticks are fucked up now though.
Is it also bigger? I hope not, the Win is already borderline too big for it's intended purpose.

You can put a SIM into an external USB and it will work, but it won't make the device pocketable.

No shit

When will we see Ryzen mobile processors for the next GPD Win?

Very nice!!

Saw it reviewed on YouTube somewhere, and apparently it's actually quite nice (not the chinkshit you'd expect)