No mentally ill qt gf who is obssesed with me and she cant spend one minute alone without me

>no mentally ill qt gf who is obssesed with me and she cant spend one minute alone without me
feels bad

Loser.

famous spanish poster:
>tfw no gf

just go out and get one

>I share a fetish with Jorge
really makes me think

Enjoy sunshine brother

>mentally ill qt gf
ivan taught me, you could always make one

go to any psychiatric hospital and p'ick one, Jorge

? do you feel bad because your gf with no mental issue is obsessed with you? or do you feel bad because your gf who is obsessed with you isn't with mental issue? or do you feel bad because you don't have no gf with mental issue who is obsessed with you?

The third one, Hiro.

>tfw can't stop being underage infantile faggot.

based jap with quads

>tfw no yandere gf

it would be nice for a week then you'd get sick of it

t. had a mentally ill qt gf

You should post a pic one day that way we know who keeps making these shit threads

it's all great until you inevitably want to break up with her then her dependency goes from the asset column to liability

This, my friend has a gf who lives in a different state to him. They've been "together" for a year and seen each other irl twice but talk a lot every day etc. I play video games with both of them and while she's pretty cool, she can be REALLY fucking annoying sometimes as well and he's always complaining about her (saying he doesn't talk to her, doesn't let him go anywhere etc).

hell, my gf is not mentally ill and sometimes i feel like i need a rest. People don't know what they ask for.

>Wanting crazy

Oh wait, that's all women.

>mfw only the ugly girls like me

Pretty much, there's just degrees and levels of crazy but they're all crazy.

You really dont want that

>its another "morning funposting masquerade turns into feelings of guilt and despair" episode

I just need to speak to a woman. It has been so long.

nice repeating numbers fukboi

Fucking this

Literally me just change ugly for fat

It's not a good time user. You don't want that feel.