How do they succeed at everything

How do they succeed at everything

Money is a great way to motivate people to do things

DARPA funds and interest-building/opinion-spreading through the CIA propaganda network

Most of their projects fail and are shut down after a few months.

The succeed even at failing.

>google glass
>google fiber
>google+
>more cancelled shitty side projects than I can possibly remember

They don't.

they have a really strong "intrapreneur" culture

which is a gay way of saying
>people working on new projects don't have to answer to people making/updating/supporting old projects
>new projects don't have to target existing market demographics
>new projects don't have to maintain existing userbase

Alphabet is, functionally, more similar to a venture capital firm than a corporation

They try everything in the tech industry to have the luck to succeed in some projects.

I think Fiber have "failed" because of the pressure from ISPs.

They have enough money and generate enough money to make any project they want whenever they want.

Yet somehow I still don't understand why they don't start manufacturing phones (what I mean, is that themselves build all the phone parts) instead of hiring a company to do a terrible job. Phones are so profitable and they own android.
Like, they could optimize android for their phones and add exclusive features only available in their phones. Yet their last phones have been a joke.

By playing god on the Internet.

>everything
lolno
The only thing they have been successful in is search ads. Everything else is hemorrhaging money. They have wasted huge amounts of money and have gotten nothing out of it.

We don't

I don't know. I'm not even gonna touch it. You don't want to hear my opinions about it.

By being J Edgar Hoover's wet fucking dream and having dirty on literally everybody.

Because they got the best hired personel for the job.

DRUMPFY BTFO

Cia funded

>hijacking cookies
Is this for real?

They don't. But they do have good funding from their main project, the search engine, and I support that.

I agree with this.

I had the Google Nexus TV and they shut it down soon after it launched. Still pissed about that.

Yeah, it was awesome when Google+ killed Facebook.