ONE

ONE

NOTHING

WRONG

WITH

ME

That's because Zuckerberg stole all of it's functions.

he's a worse jew than jewckerberg, he wouldn't sell when facegoy offered a buyout out of kikeness despite knowing they weren't worth shit and were never gonan have revenue, mark just punished him by adding all the shit snapchat had to facegoy

OH SNAP!

>tfw I know all the ex-twitter employees went to Snapchat along with trust fund babies
>tfw Snapchat is filled with stereotypical chads and stacys out of a Sunday morning cartoon
>tfw Snapchat destroyed itself and not zuckerberg

Kicker is, every Snapchat employee on twitter seem to have this scathing hate for facebook

>it's another change in one day's stock prices indicates entirety of future trends thread on Sup Forums, the amateur stock trading forum
love it, good content lads

Weirdly enough, at this point I honestly believe that at this point Facebook is the best out of all the social media companies to come out of that lot.

There is no such thing as stealing a feature

IM FREEEEEEEEE, FREE FALLIN

Can someone explain the appeal of snapchat to me?
For me it always looked just like a one-trick pony that would become uninteresting after a few uses.

Sure thing bud.

What even is the purpose of snapchat? To just post selfies with some text?
>investing in a fad
Facebook would have been a better investment

normies think "disappears off your phone" means "disappears forever." i've had so many drug dealers work through snapchat and say shit like "i love it, all my messages are gone forever"

You send a small message superimposed on a photo or video. I guess it's got conventional IM as well now.

it's basically allows young suburban white teens to look at chad and tyrones cock pics without parent's noticing.

I have never used snapchat and have no idea of how it works, what do you mean with "dissapears off your phone"? Where does it goes text and picture-wise?

It works like this
>send photo
>recipient taps and holds the screen to view it
>once the timer runs out or they remove their thumb, the photo can no longer be seen

you only access the photos or video through the app, after youve viewed it the link no longer shows up.

pics and videos posted by your friends got a timer and they get deleted like 10 seconds after you open them, it's utter retarded but it enables even further narcissism than other social media for teens

And how does the picture is no longer enabled? I mean, to view it, it must have necessarilly been downloaded to your phone.
Wouldn't having a recovery app make the image/video/text appear again?

You use their servers for the messaging

>And how does the picture is no longer enabled?
Simple, the app doesn't allow the photo to be viewed after it's been viewed.

To think that there were/are dipshits at Snapchat that thought the snap glasses thing was a great idea.

why does zuck look like an android?

those things are fucking expensive is the problem

Dipshits? The glasses were great for the IPO.

How does a company like Snap or Twitter generate revenue? What product is sold? What service is provided? Is it really just all ads? How can they pay out those huge salaries when they're making no money?

Don't think you appreciate how expensive ads are.

God. Imagine all that und*rage cunny Snapchat stores

sells user data

You see, posting tweets is just Phase 1 of the business plan. Phase 3 is profit

And look at where they are now

Welcome to the botnet

jews are reptilians in disguise

Face filters and allows for group story if everyone is together. Kinda neat

My friend just uses it to vlog his entire day. The guy's 30, you'd think he'd have stopped by now

We should have a /snap/ board on Sup Forums so people can blog post with pictures

And remove the age limit
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

the virgin dick pic app vs the chad data owner

First off, the photo is stored on snapchat's database at least for awhile in case there is some legal reason to go look at what was sent. The law requires logs of everything to be maintained.

There has been a back and fourth struggle with third party apps saving the photo... ffs you can just take a photo of the pic with another phone.

The appeal is that the software deletes it for you so there is a sense that your messages are fleeting even if they are not important, it's supposed to convey a feeling of being in the moment while also being narcissistic.

Isn't that what /soc/ is?

why the fuck wouldnt you just invest in bitcoin? jesus, seriously man

Kind of but this would be a board that required people to only use photos theyve taken recently.

Quick. Everyone contact gookmoot

They're sitting on $39 million in unsold stock.

>buyout out of kikeness

So I should buy a bunch of SNAP now is what you're saying?

>Make shit pain in the ass to get
>Costs a fucking tone for the same effort as holding up your phone
>Can't use it to take a photo of the one thing you ever take photos of, yourself
Really poodles the noodle

Advertising of course.

Any place people gather can make money selling advertising.

Those fucking filters are so god damn disgusting.
I remember when that first came out and all of my friends have been obsessing over that shit, and me just having to sit there and pretend that it's comedy gold that all of a sudden this normal human face has dog ears or huge eyes.

There's no real reason to use SnapChat in this day and age. Signal and Wire can both do everything that SnapChat can, and are able to keep it more private and secure.

Yeah when I rooted my old iPhone I created a screengrab app that would automatically save the photos / videos downloaded specifically by snap upon viewing.
There were apps that did the same thing but personally I think mine was well a lot better and simpler.
It's highly abusive and circumnavigated the "no screenshotting" nature of snapchat.

That was a long time ago. I've grown up since then unfortunately.

How to save snapchat photos:
Install a screen recorder app like Mobizen on Android.
Record yourself opening the snap
Go to your videos, open the video pause it, screenshot it.
Voilà, now you have saved the slut's nudes without her knowing

>the shiniest turd is the king on the pile of shit

shit should i buy this stock since it dip?

How much do they get paid for placing ads?

Retweet

SNAPPED

who?

can't outfuck the zuck baby