Which do you prefer

Wine or Beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

bumwine.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wine is the fedora of alcohol

I can't enjoy beer. Is it an adquired taste or it's just that ours is shit?

Beer tastes like piss

Wine

both
No American on this site can legally drink, anyway. Zitto animale.

>wine
alone or when eating something good or when it's cold with friends
>beer
at a bar with friends or family especially when drinking pinga afterwards

but overall I prefer wine 2bh

Cerveza

Generally speaking, beer. I love wine though, regardless of what any Sup Forums sperg says about it. It's just a little harder to drink excessively. Too sweet to get wasted on.

I don't drink, but cider is the best

>not including the cleanest of all alcohols

beer

>I don't drink
First of all, how would you even have a valid answer to OP's question, and second, are you a fucking Muslim?

>or

>obeying laws

Bier

Don't drink cheap sweet wine

Has anyone here reached that point when you start drinking bottles of wine at the rate you used to drink bottles of beer ???

Is there a more disgusting wine?

No.

Modern Times is my favorite desu what's yours

No i just don't see the point of getting drunk . A glass of beer or wine or cider is fine with dinner but being drunk is retarded.

Beer definitely.

Wine: if I'm home or siding food. Or if it's really cold, mulled wine is the best.
Beer: if I'm with my friends.
Vodka: when I want to get drunk.

Ber. I always have a horrible heart burn after wine.

Try Cabernet Sauvignon. If it's still too sweet for you, Cabernet Franc. Dry, of course.

the olde english of wine

Depends on my mood. There are some pretty tasty beers, but wine tastes much better to me. The only problem is it's more expensive and generally I drink less when I'm having wine.

It gets cold in Brazil? I didn't even think you had seasons really.

It gets colder the more south you go.

the whole country isn't on the equator you know

May and June are usually cold-ish here in the South, and since I live in a hilly city (Curitiba), sometimes we reach -3°C or even -4°C. Enough of an excuse to drink mulled wine and wine eggnog for sure.

Yeah I wasn't looking at a map when I posted that. Now that I am I feel retarded. Disregard.

Does it ever snow

Once in a blue moon. Last time was in 2013.

Wine, but I rarely drink it compared to beer. They're for different situations.

Spanish beer is really complete shit. Your wine is better than most tho.

Then you drink, you just don't get pissed.

PORT

I like both. Can't decide wiich one is better, there are different occasions for both.

I've never had Spanish beer now that you mention it but second that regarding Spanish wine. I've liked the Portuguese wine I've had too. Is the Iberian peninsula just great soil and weather for grapes?

Any mediterranean country makes good wine

It's probably more about tradition. Spain has been big on wine since the phoenicians introduced it. Pretty sad the wine culture is being lost and replaced by beer outside of dinner and lunch.

i have drinked only white wine and i hate how it feels. Trying red next time when getting info what to buy

I think grapes really like shitty soil and a lot of sun so the ones that grow there are really flavourful and lots of chalky flavour is added so the wine comes out tasting very complex.

On another note.. the grain used for good beer doesn't grow very well there so it is only logical they would have good wine and shit beer.

In this day it has literally nothing to do with culture. Everything boils down to what you can grow.. geographic and biology. We will never produce a good wine, but we sure as fuck produce good beer!

Wine: To eat.
Beer: To chill with bros or to get started
Whisky: To chill with grandpa. I'm not a fan, but he is and I like to drink with him.
Rum: Personal favourite to get pissed.

I have but I'm pretty clean now.

>it has literally nothing to do with culture.
*tradition

sorry

I don't know, California or Australia are supposed to be good places for wine too but sincerely I can't like a new world wine like I love an european one. Tastes different, not even bad, but not good enough to compete.

>shitty soil
Specifically I think they do well in really sandy soil.

How many new world wines have you tried? A lot or just a couple? I like both of those places a lot for vino, personally. And I have a hard time admitting that I like California for anything.

Australian wines are quite good. I realize a lot of aesthetic pissheads would never drink it because "muh culture" and the aussies "have no culture", but that's just completely stupid.

Sandy and what you get when you reduce acidity.. based soil? I know it sounds hilarious "based soil", but the people who grow grapes here get better ones when they grown it on soil that is really dry, has a lot of gypsum like stuff in it and of course sand...

Alkaline or basic.

And there is weird stuff going on for wine, even the side of the mountain you grow the grapes on affect the output.

Kek alkaline or base (without the D) would be the term but I liked based soil better. Any soil used for producing alcohol is pretty based in my mind.

Wine for eating, beer for chilling, rum and whisky for getting fucked up.

These days I'm drinking beer mostly, summer and shit.

A couple, I don't drink that much foreign wine to begin with. I completely accept that I may be just bad luck.

I've met that kind of people, and they annoy me too. Like I said I tried and I didn' even dislike it. But the only australian wine I had that I really liked was "australian" iranian wine.

None. I like my alcohol distilled.

>the side of the mountain
Of course it will since mountains work as natural boundaries between rainfall so on one side you have really moist soil and on the other you have practically no rain and have to irrigate the land with ducts.

Not really. Grain grows on neutral or acidic soil really well. I know this from experinence. (I don\t grow it for alcohol, but for mushroom feed)

French Sparkling wine is pretty amazing

Our Russian beer is shit, but I have free access to Georgian and Crimean wine, so answer is obvious.

Really wish to visit Germany or Chechia though, so I could taste this drink in all it's goodness.

Why is it that Turks drink when no other Muslims do? Don't get me wrong, it means that I instinctively trust you more than other Muslims, but explain this.

Oh shit. Sorry... I misunderstood the "based" reference there.. xD

Maybe its because they are European

I was using the word in the meme sense, there. It is a based use of soil.

The wine there is not really all that great, but the distilled stuff they make out of ferementation grapes is probably the best in the world. (sorry frenchies, you try, but you are just not good at all as like the armenians and georgians are)

Yeah, I caught on to that a bit late :DDD

Yes champagne and other sparkling wines are good, but I only drink them at family dinners and other special occasions. Heavily sugary drinks tend to disgust me after the third glass.

You do not have dry champange? Of course you have! Just buy it not the sweet one!

really? I cant trust turks anymore.

You're right but I never get to choose. I never buy champagne on my own for some reason. Well no, I know why. It's too expensive for what it is. It's nice and everything but overrated, or maybe I just have pleb taste.

I've never given a shit about champagne either, man. It's popular here on festive occasions and I've had countless varieties but it's just not my thing. I'll drink a glass to fit in but then go back to whatever else.

wine is for soccer moms and fedora tippers, so beer.

Here it's only a greeting drink for guest arriving. After, all turn to wine or beer. After, glasses of hard drinks what ever everyone like, vodka, whiskey, gin, or old woman style sweet liqour or 'long' drinks with some juice or tonic added. No one just has champagne all evening.

Shit looks like Passion Pop or some other alco pops

MD 20/20 is called bum wine due to how cheap it is. Goes for around $3 at your grocery store

Do you not have it in Australia? It's straight up bum wine man. Normal people don't drink it but your abos would love it.

beer because I'm not a Latin gayboy

We just have goon

Wine

Some are OK, most taste like piss.

Kek

Seems to be the same all over. It's alright, but more like a status/symbolic/festive thing. At least, it's overrated but still good.

The thing I really hate, and nearly everyone else in France seems to like though, is "rosé" wine. It tastes like prescription meds. My favorite wine is red wine, it's blood of the earth.

too much head top it up m8

That and Fireballs. Shit has antifreeze in it

>"rosé" wine.
Everyone thinks it's cringy yuppie stuff. Mostly people who have no taste buy it to feel special. And young women (who buy sugar water with alcohol and think it's """""cider""""").

Yeah red wine is best. That's funny that rosé is popular in France. That's commonly looked down on as cheap shit in America so I figured you guys would be the same.

Beer because you're a pikey-chav-scouse hybrid

They're both great, I drink more beer than wine however.

Like a good cider as well

Do you like beaujolais nouveau?

The greatest wine meme ever.

Only thing it is good for is destroying your anus for the next day.

Wine, but I do drink beer, too.

People's justification is that's it's "refreshing in summer". People let it cool down in the fridge unlike red wine. Personally I think it tastes like shit, cold, warm, room temperature whatever.

Rosé isn't really cheaper than red wine here, I mean expensive rosé is rare, but you can find a half-decent bottle of red for the same price as shit rosé. Wine is cheap here, for 2 or 3 euros you can have something drinkable, bum wine costs nothing. Sometimes I buy wine instead of beer solely because it's cheaper.

Hi there! as you can see I've bee liberally at it :DD

And that's only one of many.

I've only had it a few times when I was younger. I was eating some figatellu along with it. I thought it was okay.

I'm Austrian. I can't decide.

this.

I prefer drinking the alternatives such as Crémant because it's affordable.

I enjoy rosé 2bh, not so much for its taste but to refresh for an apéritif, it's nice. It's a beer-tier wine.
Ofc red or white wines are the way to go for degustation and eating.

Noice. Do you make anything else? I also recently finished a batch of cider.

I drink porto wine and rum
But I'll drink anything really

I've just tasted figatellu for the first time this year, how could you even tell apart the taste of wine while eating it? It's great though.

Well, here it is the opposite. You can get good beer for less than a Euro and good wine will start at something like 5 Euros. Which is why when ever I am in France I fill my luggage with wine which I can get for 50% cheaper than I would at a random store here.

is that legal?

There's a website dedicated straight up dedicated to bum wine
bumwine.com/