The iPhone 8 Plus is better than the X

The iPhone 8 Plus is better than the X.

Prove me wrong.

Dog shit is better than cat shit.

Did you taste and smell both to come to that conclusion?

/thread

So that means the iPhone 7 is better than the iPhone X. But the iPhone 6s is better than the iPhone 7. Which means, a 3 year old phone is better than all of Apple's recent devices.

I want apple to hurry up and release that wireless charger

this is the shitty magic mouse all over again.
>talking on phone
>phone about to die
>let me just hold this wireless charger up to my fucking head

for anyone that doesn't remember the mouse crap, they put the charging port on the bottom of the mouse, meaning you can't use it while it's charging, as you could with the previous model, and with every other sane fucking rechargeable mouse.

what the fuck is with apple not wanting people to use shit while it's charging?

Any qi charger should work

the iPhone 8, 8+, and X all have a lightning port still so you can charge them while using them.

>for anyone that doesn't remember the mouse crap, they put the charging port on the bottom of the mouse, meaning you can't use it while it's charging, as you could with the previous model, and with every other sane fucking rechargeable mouse.
>what the fuck is with apple not wanting people to use shit while it's charging?
You're retarded.

my mistake

that's 100% legit though

Did they take out the loudspeaker too?

Yeah but macfag here, that charges the phone, and most importantly, the apple watch, which not any qi charger does.
The wireless earphones too.

It will only work with the latest Apple Watch models. You can’t charge any before Series 3 on that shit.

I wanna upgrade my iPhone and every day im leaning towards the 8 Plus, isn't it just as powerful as the X? or if anything more since the screen has less pixels?

Yeah, I have the series 3 SS Apple Watch, apple finally made it worth it for me to upgrade from the first gen model.

They are essentially the same phone apart from the screen, camera and size.

>a steaming pile of shit is better than a bucket of diarrhea

much wow

The way I see it is that the iPhone 8/8 Plus is the best iPhone that took years of work to come with and the X is the first gen of a new product line and just retards buy the first gen of a product.

>ishit 8

lmao

This

Costs more and is prone to burn-in
Probably gonna have more problems and bugs in the next coming months

>iPhone

What do the numbers represent?

>What do the numbers represent?

Battery percentage after 42 mins if I have to guess

I think the bottom half is the battery percentage left after 40 minutes

There's a 2h in the top corner.

I'm not familiar with that video or the reviewer and I don't play games on my phone. I have an Xperia.

Ah, I could believe that. Most iPhones have pretty shit battery life and the larger version is usually a bit better due to the battery.

Compare the stopwatch times on the android phone on the right vs battery counts.

Yeah I understand now, I literally never play phone games so I wasn't even sure what that shit on the screen is supposed to be.

Safety precaution.

The battery can overhead and explode when charging.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Here I am, casually walking by with my superior chink phone

>that's 100% legit though
I'm aware, but they did it purposefully so that people wouldn't just use the mouse with the charging cable plugged in 100% of the time.

>implying that's a good reason for a shitty, nonsensical design

the mouse sucked for other reasons, too. Having a touch pad built into the surface where you rest your fingers was fucking awful. we had some at work, and people would continually mistakenly swipe and change the desktop context (the weird MacOS full screen app sliding-desktop thing)

>this is the shitty magic mouse all over again.

That's a Sup Forums meme you dumb fuck. The mouse has a 1 month battery life and if you're retarded enough to not charge it once a fortnight then it obtains a 9 hour charge in 120 seconds. Trust no one here to know anything basic about Apple products.

Your IQ