Why is Linus kid brown?

Why is Linus kid brown?

cause his wife is brown

thanks for making this thread

And why did he marry a brown woman?

I've been daydreaming about a qt flip I dated in HS but never fucked. She is grown thicc now.

qt asian gf> securing the white race and a future for white children

Why wouldn't he?

>linus ladyboi wife
>qt

Pick one.

Why the fuck does it matter? It's not tech related, that's for sure

I don't get this meme. Asian kids are significantly more intelligent, why do people want more hillbillies on earth for anyway?

Because OP is insecure with races ?

Have you tried rice before ? There's white rice and brown rice and even some other colored rice.

>Asian kids are significantly more intelligent
No they aren't, they just have a culture that forces kids into "smart" studies/jobs, parents fuck these kids mentally until they are robots.

I think she is cute

Thats because you have low T.

His wife actually looks better in that photo. Also:

HAIRLINE
A
I
R
L
I
N
E

It literally looks like a ladyboi.

I have a brown gf whom I love dearly. Perhaps he felt the same about his for reasons beyond her skin colour

Doubt it. I make huge cummies.

See

He fell for the marry-a-shitty-shitskin-filipino-midget meme.

Asian
GF

Holy fuck, she literally tells him off, I bet she laughs at having won the golddigging lottery with him.

I guess. Maybe we just see too many of those come here and assume all are the same.

If asians are more intelligent, then why did wytey invent and revolutionize modern science in every field, and invent 99.99% modern technology we use as of today?

rly mks u thenk

>sea
>smart

>Why is Linus kid brown?
Nord genes stronk.

Well, im with you that modern asians aren't above average, but China or whatever it was called before did invent a fuckton of things.

Linus fell for her because he hadn't met any geeky girls before her and thought that any non-geek girl wouldn't let him live his manchild dream. She on the other hand knew that she is butt-ugly and thus has to marry while she is still young because that's the only advance she had.

why are you so angry?

Imagine being this bad a troll with no argument.

>his chin and nose
>her nose and skin color
I feel sorry for the kid

She's asiatic which means she wanted someone that earn more than her.
And she probably pushes him at asiatic levels of working, and probably beats him up when he fails to live up to her standards.

My Asian gf is pissed that I earn more than her lmao

Please fuck off to your containment board

Asia is pioneering in science and specifically medicine because the west is too scared of muh ethics. Eg. CRISPR.

W
I
F
E
SON

holy shit her eyes...

>And she probably pushes him at asiatic levels of working, and probably beats him up when he fails to live up to her standards.
Thats why she sounds like a fucking bitch in every video, Linus even made a video excusing her attitude.

those are the darkest eyes ive ever seen

>Sup Forums - online personalities and their wives

So if I'm into thicc black booty does that mean I'm high T

They do invent a fuckload of stuff, but they're not as egocentric as the americans with their shit.
Just to put shit in perspective, you would be using a CRT screen, and a shitty one if was not by japan.

Which pales in comparison to the Inventions of the Great White Race

Standing on The Shoulders of the Great White Race

Just fucking deal with it, there's nothing more pathetic than knowing who's the best and refusing to accept it like a child, no matter if you're a chink or not.

you racist against aliens?

i hope you get cancer

>you would be using a CRT screen, and a shitty one if was not by japan.
And the entire world would be shitting in the street using leaves as toilet paper hadn't it been for the white industrial revolution

Your point?

Does this "show your whole family in your tech show" thing seem normal to yanks? Back in my country family members are seen as a private thing and f.ex. we don't know if and to whom most of our politicians are married to.

There would be a white industrial revolution without things like gunpowder?

>being this triggered

CRISPR was invented in Japan. The white race appropriated it and then when "ewwww it's icky gross because muh jesus". Now China is leading the way because they're enlightened enough to not believe in a cuck arab-jew communist as their savior.

I hope you're joking, machines used steam in the first industrial rev. and combustion engine on the second, l m a o.

Also, whites invented firearms barely after getting to know blackpowder, while chinese had thousands of years to figure it out since they knew blackpowder before whites.

azns so smurt, how wytey recovah?

Hard to win a debate going against historical/empirical evidence, eh?

Which was developed standing on The Shoulders of the White Race (industrial revolution and bringing hi-tech to asia).

Who cares then?
Why would you value a culture that makes their children into hillbillies over one that makes them smart?
What does "white" even mean?

I'm not even in your debate, user. Cultures all around the world benefited by trading and mingling with others. I'm not saying that we should open borders and suck everyone's dick, but you're crazy if you think that cultures and countries live in a vacuum

>industrial revolution
nice meme
>bringing hi-tech to asia
then immediately forgot how to do anything yourselves

If you actually dig deep, you will see that most countries except for african ones contributed quite a bit for science in general, and while AMERICA specifically bought us to the modern age, you can't quite exclude anyone else.
Also the biggest contribution the white race did was actually in form of politics, creating the best and worst political systems, that allowed shit to flourish.

>Standing on The Shoulders of the Great White Race
By that logic whites stand on the shoulders of poo in loos. It's best to just acknowledge who's currently moving forward.

I feel bad for this kid, I'm half white half chink like them but my dad wasn't a manlet so I'm 6'. They're gonna be tiny lanky weird things.

Nothing to do with what I'm arguing.
>industrial revolution is a meme
Industrial machinery in china and japan exist thanks to this meme, asian countries would be living in a middle ages-like enviroment hadn't it been for Whites, they'd still use katanas though, which must tickle your fedora.
>then immediately forgot how to do anything yourselves
?, see above

>If you actually dig deep, you will see that most countries except for african ones contributed quite a bit for science in general
Yes, but when you compare achievements between races, other races look like ants compared to the White Race.
>you can't quite exclude anyone else.
I'm not, I'm telling which race is the best regarding inventions, discoveries and creativity.
>Also the biggest contribution the white race did was actually in form of politics, creating the best and worst political systems, that allowed shit to flourish.
>biggest
Subjective

I've had a sensible chuckle, try to explain how whites stand on poo's shoulders.

Yea but you're probably a faggot

>Why would you value a culture that makes their children into hillbillies
Your hallucination has been noted.

No, just socially inept

Light Asians > Dark Asians

This guy gets it.

she's far from being qt, bud

>/r/asianmasulinity thread

Lemme detail the politics one that i should also say that is "politics and culture".
If you see ancient china, you will see that they had a creative potential that match the europeans quite easily, but as they had a shitty political and cultural system, those things never flourished as they can on a modern libertarian capitalist system like america.
Too much autism of "muh family and muh family only does this".

>If you actually dig deep, you will see that most countries except for african ones contributed
>Also the biggest contribution the white race did was actually in form of politics, creating the best and worst political systems, that allowed shit to flourish.
L M A O
I think you need to dig a little deeper user. The fact is 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of European ingenuity. We're not talking a couple land mark inventions, but fully fleshed out new disciplines and paradigms.
>analytic geometry
>calculus and analysis
>combinatorics
>abstract algebra
>most of the results of elementary algebra
>probability theory
>measure theory
>combinatorics
>non Euclidean geometry
>mathematical and higher order logic
I could go on almost indefinitely, and this is just mathematics!

Linus is a Finnish name and Finns are non-white asiatic steppe niggers from east of the Urals, I dont see the problem

Sand nigger invented trigonometry
Asians invented overpopulation
Nigger invented big dicks
Askenazi jews invented the a bomb

Here, don't say I never gave you anything.

To everyone else: look at the picture.

>If you see ancient china, you will see that they had a creative potential that match the europeans quite easily, but as they had a shitty political and cultural system, those things never flourished as they can on a modern libertarian capitalist system like america.

Full stop there, races are entirely responsible and in charge of the culture they develop, culture is the reflection of a race. (not talking about modern times for obvious multiculti reasons, but this was the case in ancient times.)

We all started on the same terms and with the same rules, take fucking responsibility of the outcomes.

Cool source on that. No, I'm not saying white people are stupid, or whenever other meme you want to assign to my statement.

>needs source for this
Do you also ask for source when someone says the sun gives out heat?

Doesn't look like he'd grow up and to be ugly though.

if I ask for the scientific reasoning behind it, I expect a paper on it, yes. I'm asking for the book/paper title and edition of the source of that image. Surely you can provide it

You clearly haven't seen r/hapas.

>Cool source on that. No, I'm not saying white people are stupid, or whenever other meme you want to assign to my statement.

The book's name is at the very top you troglodyte.

Overheating

>"human achievement"
Yeah that's not going to bring up tons and tons of things not related to that book.

Or human accomplishment, whichever. It can't be that difficult to provide a source on something one holds so dear to their heart

the arab world would probably look better if they dropped that islam shit

and this is her sister lol

why do white guys go after jungle niggers

No offense but if you had any exposure to math or science above a high school level that graph would be trivial.

There is a rumor that Linus went after her but got cucked, she wanted alpha.

please inform me of these other coloured rices i want to taste the rainbow

Because he's more alpha than you could ever hope to be

Probably. The extremism Islam brought about ruined them, they were at the crossroads for basically every major civilization.
The meaning on the graph is irrelevant. I understand it. I'm asking for a link to the book so I don't get the wrong one, either because of version changes or different books named something similar.

Scientific reasoning about historical facts? u wot?

If you want the actual reason about Whites exceeding in everything, research these topics.

>Natural selection
>r/K selection theory
>IQ

As for psychology, read Jung on the European psyche.

>scientific reasoning on historical facts?
I'm talking about scientific reasoning on why the sun produces heat. You guys not providing a link for the book title that the graph in question was taken from are really struggling to shift the attention away from the source on the graph. The link I found, assuming it's right which I don't know because you faggots won't provide a source, talked about how other cultures were much lower because their huge influx of achievements happened before the time frame his book looked at.

Unless you are an asian kid, I'm going to take that opinion with a grain of salt. "They are only smarter because they work harder. Fucking robots!" Yeah dipshit, that's kind of how it works. Thanks for proving his point.

Literally the entire first page of a google search is all about this book, if you just bothered to type in The Human Accomplishment.
Fuck off.

You are literally retarded, you have the reading comprehension and intellectual skills of a 7 yr old down syndrome mongoloid.

Well thank you for confirming that, that wasn't so hard was it? Now that I'm sure we are both looking at the same book, I can research into it with confidence.

>because their huge influx of achievements happened before the time frame his book looked at.

In classical times, most of the ancient world had the same tech, do you even know history?

The ancient world was about farming, war and intelectual pursuits. Every culture except nigros had this.

The middle East basically invented math in the way we know it with the intention of the 0 and many many of the stars in the sky have Arabic names. Also, we still to this day use Arabic numerals. The author of that human accomplishment book himself said what you green texted

Lol! The triggering!

>arabs invented math
Sorry user, I laughed way too hard at that one.
>arabic numerals
Indian numerals actually.

Arabs basically conquered nations and leeched their knowledge, if only you knew basic history...

Check pic for your arab inquiries.

part 2

AYO AYO INFIDEL BOY HOL UP

SO YOU MEAN TO BE MEANIN TO BE SAYIN

WE WERE MATHKANGZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

>Implying Linus isn't fucking Max on a reggie.