Belgian Judo athlete gets punched in the face and has his cellphone robbed

hln.be/hln/nl/1306/Olympische-Spelen/article/detail/2826184/2016/08/09/Van-Tichelt-deelt-in-de-klappen-na-incident-aan-hotel.dhtml

>belgian judokas

gg no re
Don't play pikimon in public

shouldve taken up aikido

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""martial""""""""""""" arts
kek, take krav maga or MCMAP instead

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAHAAHAH

why you guys so smug about living in a criminal cesspool?
oh thats right
let me blow the dust off this one

Criminals are at fault, not him

>implying most BRs (not mattering if poor or rich) don't know how to prevent robberies
you guys are just stupid that's why

>american lecturing anyone about their violent country
lel the irony

>defending criminals to feel better about the state of the society

I am okay with being stupid but this is insanity

>Brazilian pointing out flaws in other people

why didn't the robbers just get judo'd?

is that charles bukowski?

>implying we are
we are just saying foreigners are pussy and don't know how to handle the situation

>"Brazilian media claimed the assault was committed by a local call girl, but Rampaer denied it."
>"According to Belgian media, he claimed the black eye came from his robust bouts in the judo competition. But Rampaer confirmed it was from the assault."
heheheh

Probably that was the reason the dude got punched. He was lucky, if you resist you are almost guaranteed to be stabbed.

>defending criminals
>american reading comprehension
For a 1st world country, your posters are pretty fucking dumb kek

yes

LOL

Brazil is extremely violent

>people instantly mock judo
So in real life you can play the tough guy but chances are you will get stabbed

>Australian lecturing anyone about their vio-
nvm.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

he must feel like he is at home, what with a random brown person attacking him for being european

i've known a high level judoka that would have claimed the opposite all day long tho.

>>"According to Belgian media, he claimed the black eye came from his robust bouts in the judo competition.

Wow, you fucking Eurocucks.

>BRAZIL IS A BROWN MULTICULTURAL LBGT PARADISE! WE MUST DEFEND IT!

what the fuck are you on about monkey

Is it true that black people don't rob black people in Rio de Janeiro?

I'm sure you have, many people who train martial arts are full of themselves thanks to it.

Why you Eurocucks defend brown people?

This Tichelt guy is so cucked he even denied he was attacked. WTF man. A black guy could probably rape his girlfriend in front of him and he wouldn't do anything.

More like he denied it out of shame, because he's an olympic fighter who was literally BTFO by a skanky prostitute.