Have you ever seen a yellow man dating black woman?

Have you ever seen a yellow man dating black woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8EKjr6nFI
youtube.com/watch?v=yvKHCnyL02Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, when I was in California.

California. Makes very much sense.

Never. Asians don't like dark skinned girls.

says you

I lived in the most degenerate city in CA most of my life and I've never seen that

But they don't like. Why do you think Asian girls are obsessed with being light skinned? Because they don't want to look "dirty".

Sometimes they do once they've been living in West for long enough.

And I didn't claim it was common. Hell, I only remembered it *because* it is so uncommon. It was in Coronado btw.

>SF
I feel for you user. I'm up further north in California in hillbilly country

Really? I like them unless its .. super dark from the continent.

that's aw/bm, not am/af
i am asian and enjoy the bunda

Yes it's normal in my country. Usually chinese. But my highschool classmate was Korean and he only ever dated darker girls.

good man

It's because sun touched skin = pleb laborer.
Not to mention it's really hilarious seeing the lengths they go to keep light skin or obtain it.

yes
me

Niggers are inferior to every race desu
Glad to know that arabs enslaved 15/20 million of them long ago

But how can that be true if black people wuz kaings n shiet n built the pyramids and flew spaceships

>meanwhile no-one ever cares about arab girls and Egypt is lagging behind Nigeria's economy, with no sign of improving, soon to also be bested by the rest of west Africa
oklad

>Nigeria's economy
its called oil, its not economy, its called cheating

why, did you think egypt's and algeria's economy revolved around the car industry ?

What continent are you from again?
Das rite

pretty much sighting if you count us as black

No but we do not have oil jamal

i have never, ever seen a white french poster

uh huh ok

Also only saudis kuwatis iranians and iraqis are the only middle eastern countries whos economy revolves around oil
Uae is used as a trade post
Qatar with gas and poo in loos
Bahrain with prostitues I think so

That may be the one combination I've never seen with my own two eyes. I'm sure it happens though.

Only 23%
Dude....
and crude too..

No

You will never will
Blacks are superior when it comes to outbreeding

i guess not? i don't remember

it's fairly rare, the opposite is much more common

Pelé fucked like every race on the planet. Good for him, good for him.

>brazil is the US
I'm every brazilian japanese girl I have met EVER fucking hate blacks and black chicks love me

Egypt is utter shit though. You had a huge head start yet fialed so hard and you got conquered by Mediterranean Euros (twice!), west Euros, Blacks, Arabs, and Turks not in that exact order. You had everything in your grasp and you lost to tiny Israel in the most embarrassing manner during a war possible that calling a person an "Egyptian General" t is considered a very offensive slur for the mentally retarded in Israel. You've stagnated since forever and Black African states are starting to catch up despite having so much setbacks. Your people called for democracy and elected an Islamist party which then got disposed and replaced with another military dictator so you went right back to where you started while Tunisia manged to not catch the idiot ball and progressed to democracy peacefully.

Poor Jeff.

I actually lived in Sao Paulo for half a year and my best friend there is Japanese Brazilian married to a black girl.

T japan. youtube.com/watch?v=hm8EKjr6nFI

que nojo

No. They clearly dont exist

OMG Faroese

Yeah, in Atlanta everywhere. That city should burn.

In Africa all the time.

#AMBF on Instagram

That chink has the same skin tone as that african woman

Why are chinks so insecure? You don't see white racemixers (white male & non-white woman is the most common interracial pairing) putting such hashtags.

Chinks and indians are the biggest self haters
Indians hate their own race

And see white women as the biggest trophy eventhough white wimminz cant feel their worm sized peepees

I'll bet his name is probably Tan, too.

I understand why Indians would be self hating, (le poo in loo etc). But chinks they just seem to have an inferiority complex

>Asians don't like dark skinned girls
In my experience, it's usually black girls who don't like Asian men.

Yeah pretty often

t. California

Yes you do. Look up

#AceOfSpades
#TeamBlackGuys
#BlackGuysDoItBetter

That's racial fetishising, different

He fucks everything except black women

black pussy belongs to white cock

youtube.com/watch?v=yvKHCnyL02Y

No.

I have seen asian men holding hands with african girls a few times but it is very uncommon.

I think it being uncommon is why I remember seeing it and take notice of it.

Yes, my mum and dad
AMA.