North Korean pictures

Caption North Korean pictures and turn them into memes

If only my identity is secured...

That moment when he says "suck my dick and I'll give you a job."

What does South Korea think of the North? Like do they hate them as much as the United States? Or do they just like feel sorry for them?

That moment when you roll up with the squad

When your Instagram selfie is on point but you banned all forms of media.

I wonder if North Korea has its own indigenous memes that are kept secret from the rest of the world. Must be some pretty high-caliber stuff.

They are enemies.

I really hope so like that would make me so happy

Yeah. I had a sissy fight with one Japanese and that guy keeps deleting my post.

When you know absolutely jack shit about anything involving science but you are the supreme leader and can have everyone killed.

I heard they started forming some kind of religion around dear leader.

Why are you having a sissy fight a Japanese guy? And over what?

When they hand you a weapon but you wanted that supreme leader dick.

Without that chair it would look like the supreme leader has some sweet moves.

brb, going to best korea

Communism/Marxism/multiculturalism is a religion as it fits the description. The core foundations are all entirely faith-based and are staunchly anti-science.

Nah, an actual religion.
Like they tell the people there have been miracles in the countryside, such as magic korean scriputre appearing on a tree as Kimjong un was born and there are pilgrims who go to these places.

>The core foundations are all entirely faith-based and are staunchly anti-science.

You do realize the communist government of the Soviet Union was atheist and almost only cared about science and technology and North Korea is not forced atheism like the USSR but it mostly consist of atheist

noice

When they hand out the participation awards in sports

When you're and every other girl are really thirsty for that dick.

Bump

A nuisance.
I do feel sorry for the people tho but that doesn't mean I think reunification that puts 20 million refugees to our hands is a good idea.