Use nightly

>use nightly
>gpu temps hit 55c+
Why do people use this meme browser again?

because it's not google and retarded tranny sjws are better than the pure evil that google is.

Because shills on Sup Forums try to sell this privacy invading monstrosity as a 'good' browser.

Also, people actually don't. Check pic related. It shows the chrome shill are superior.

>use unstable browser
>experiences unstableness
?

I don't think you know what 'stable' means in the context of software.

>non-profit organization
>shills

>not using Brave

are you reading your minimum and its hitting 57c or is that your max op, im using ff quantam beta that just updated and its hitting 43c.

It means that the software is stable. Literally means stable.

Activity on the left caused the rise. Manually turned the fan on to blow out the heat.

Literally means it won't change much. 'Stable' has NOTHING to do with bug/etc.

good software doesn't have bugs when stable is released

Good software don't have bugs when unstable is released as well. One should expect unstable releases to be fine to run and properly tested

Stable is released when functionality and features are completed and won't change much. Again, nothing to do with bugs, although most publishers won't release stable when critical bugs are still unresolved.

Stable doesn't mean it won't crash. Stable means updating this branch will not change the application much.

This

>open 2 tabs in Nighly
>using 3GB of RAM
>???
>privacy

Every single one of these "big" browsers are complete garbage nowadays so I'm trying to migrate to others.
I feel kinda autistic using qutebrowser, though.

>North-Korea: Chrome
Seems legit, since they only use Red Star OS

It's bullshit. In china you can't even download chrome without VPN. Chinese normies , so most of people on your graph don't use VPN.

It's a regular corporation owned by a non-profit. And why the fuck do you think that matters for anything besides their tax status?

Everything Mozilla has done in recent years falls into the category "image campaign". Of course they'll hire 500 indian shills to astroturf the places where the power users are.

They mostly use Windows XP or 7, and only install Red Star OS when a government official comes to inspect.