Why are the French so butthurt about their dying language...

Why are the French so butthurt about their dying language? It's not our fault nobody speaks your idiotic language anymore. When I come up to you and automatically expect you to speak english you better speak it happily you stupid fucking frogs

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/
youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
youtu.be/1gC_152tUQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for the American posters that actually have something good to say

¿No habla español?

It doesn't help that the froggies are butthurt in nature, especially when they encounter banter

I swear I've been in every country in Europe and even in the deepest parts of romania it was easier to communicate using english than in capital of France the great Paris. How the fuck is this possible to fuck your education system so bad you're worse than fucking romania or moldova. Because of that I truly have to rate France as the worst country for a traveller.

Well they have Africa to carry on their language... :^)

French is an African language now

Not even memeing

Bien, bien.
Laissez le mal au cul couler à travers vous.

Wrong

I bet more Africans speak English

>dying language

Honestly none of us have anything good to say.

Africans are FINALLY useful

French is a fantastic language. French's phonology has developed in such a way that it flows beautifully like a song. Final consonants connect to following words through enchaînement, liaison also prevents hiatus between vowels, and each word is not stressed, rather the whole sentence is treated as one unit with a sentence stress. To put it simply without using linguistic terms: French's phonology works in such a way that it flows perfectly and is like a song.

Aside from French's beauty, it has a long history of literature, with famous authors, philosophers, poets, etc. French is one of the 'richest' languages that you can learn, because there is simply so much to experience through it.

I believe that France and the French language are the best on Earth, and the immense cultural richness that lies within it is valuable beyond comparison.

Nice "banter" my friend, very subtle

Good stay the fuck out. Based japon also understands the value of not learning English and they're much better for it.

Fuck your shitty mutant language

wew quite xenophobic, this kind of behaviour makes other people hate you.

It really does warm my heart seeing Americans shit talk the French, it reminds me how similar we are

You may be right

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/

fuck you burgers.
here some nice way of being less dumb and learning something different :
youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
keep sucking french cock

It will barely resemble French French.

Good post

I have been learning French now for a few months and really enjoy it. It's hard, but if you live in Canada I feel you should make the effort, and, as your post said, I find it very rewarding.

>French is one of the 'richest' languages that you can learn

Only faggots speak French. Fuck French.

I legit will never ever need to use french in my entire life. Even spanish is more relevant

Those faggots won America's freedom for you. If it weren't for francophones you would still be in the glorious Commonwealth

Touche pas à mon pote Senzuri, fils de pute

French isn't dying, it's even the contrary actually because of Africa. It's an irrelevant language though.

its a beautiful language. And french girls are wild.

u wot m8

So you can speak it ?

4 U.S. states have French as the 2nd most common language, not Spanish. Of course, 3 of those states are also the 3 whitest states, so I'm sure you have no business there messieur Jerome Vasquez

2bh i've got more respect for the frenchies being protective of their language than most other euro cunts who just let english permeate their culture

french girls are sluts that want to be pegged by "ethnic" brown types. They have no sense of race like us hispanics do. French also sounds like bad Spanish (because it is).

And notice how those four states are the four worst states.

t. Tyrone Gonzalez

At least they don't have a language police

This
We have an entire Province willing to go to terroristic extremes and assassinate politicians in an effort to protect their language. Not since the dirty Irish have I seen such efforts at irrelevant cultural protection.

>qubec
>terrorism

that's a harsh judgement of Trudeau don't you think?

I'm pretty sure one of those states is Maine, the only worthwhile state in the U.S.

>it's a mad chicano episode

>expecting the long time rival of england to speak english
are you daft

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, I guess

Basically the white areas around Jewyork.

Fermez la baise en haut.

>Wrong

Great rebuttal

>new england

aka where all the liberal cancer comes from

also #1 is Louisiana, which is objectively the worst state in the US by all metrics

>the worst state in the US by all metrics
their music and food is nice

better than say, wyoming or nebraska

sorry I don't speak useless

aka "Financial center of the U.S.", aka the whitest area of the U.S.

t. david-philippe pouton

>also #1 is Louisiana, which is objectively the worst state in the US by all metrics

It's fitting that the French Quarter is fag capital of the South.

jewest*

Says New Zealand.

Your entire country is a ironic shitpost.

And therefore, white

There aren't many jews outside of Jewyork, and if they were I'm pretty sure they'd rather live around whites/jews and not in a 50% black state(JUST).

What a shame.

Disrepectful stupid idiot

but hes not japanese

>us hispanics
A WALL

it's also half nigger, and is a massive swamp. You've clearly never been there

the financial center is New York, New England is where all the gungrabbers live

I'm not arguing that it's the best, or even that it's not the worst. It's just not the worst at ALL things.

>swamp

Based French-Speaking Shreks

wow, cletus, you were able to afford tickets to portugal?

>not liking New Orleans Jazz
Pretty sad, mate.

Food is just hearsay, though. Looks better than some non-food you guys have in the corn rectangles.

>stupid idiot
>that first grade level of insulting
honnnnnnnnnn

english is a shit language
german too

only spanish and french are good

>puelto lican calling others idiots

if it makes you feel any better, Louisiana is exactly as it was when you left it. Nothing gets done there because people don't want things to get done, and there is zero immigration into the state since it's such a massive shithole. It's still "french" because nobody wants to live around creole niggers or swamp creatures

>can't comprehend that I'm quoting him
take your (You) chicanito

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr

Brits were expelled from New England before the involvement of the French. Continental forces totalled over 200,000 while the French provided 10,000.

French entry in the war only shortened the inevitable US victory. French winning the war for the US is a meme, French can't even wars for themselves.

KEK

I miss mass aussie shitposting

But French is just effeminate German...

this.

Every French hater just leave this thread

French is the most beautiful and perfect language in this world and France is the best and strongest nation that ever existed

French people be proud of your language and your legacy

youtu.be/1gC_152tUQo

Pour la République

French is Latin corrupted by Gallic slaves.

Germans adopted French because it was easier for one German master to learn French vs 500 French slaves learning German.

Looks like someone still can't accept that going into Iraq was a shitty idea.

>"t-that'll teach them for not wanting to fight for Israel."

>it's another "im shit at learning languages so i must vent on Sup Forums" episode.

Don't blame our language because you suck at learning anything else than english, buddy.

I also wonder how does it feels to have the latin rapebaby of germanic languages as mother tongue. :^)

>It's not our fault nobody speaks your idiotic language anymore.
It's the fifth most spoken language in the world. Just ahead of Portuguese, and we have fuck-you-huge Brazil working for us.

Classical Latin words in English were borrowed by scholars, it wasn't forced by the Romans

It was Normans who brought the Norman language to Britain and later borrowed Old French, it wasn't forced by the French whereas the French were literally raped by the ethnically diverse Roman shitskins and nothing remains of your original Gallic language.

>It's another "anglo have an irrational hate towards french" thread
Oh loool really incommon haha like are you insercure ? lol

Best ally

How long until you betray them?

Fuck off will you, we've probably got backstabbed the most throught history.

Why Sup Forums is so obsesed with France ?

Every time, i see a thread about France here.

idk but it's cringeworthy, the more it goes the more I feel like we should stop giving a fuck about the rest of Europe and do our own thing

Hey we're not England.

Louisiana please leave.

you're the reason why the south is full of niggers

>That damage control

Norman dialect is just a part of the myriad of dialects that form modern french, Oil and Oc dialects raped anglo-saxon's english from 1066 onward and you can try to play on words it'll not change anything.

I concur. There's nothing more cringeworthy than a Francophile.

I hope you're not serious

No, Old French displaced the other oil languages and French only descended from Old French.

Anglo-Normans adopted Old French for the same reason the Franks adopted vulgar Latin, to facilitate the management of French slaves.

notice how all your colonies got filled with niggers

The current french is an oil language, and there was still plenty oil languages spoken in the 19th century.

>The current french is an oil language

It's an oil language because French are greasy niggers.

Yeah whatever, once again america proves its stupidity.

it's an accurate description though, french people are latin and like all latins (including latinos) they don't bathe

Wrongo. More Africans speak it.