Wow! Other countries are you even trying...

Wow! Other countries are you even trying? They should just stop inviting you guys to the olympics and rename it AMERICA NUMBER ONE

In all fairness, 2/3 of the Russian team were banned.

Yeah so? You think they would beat America? It would be America number one, China number two, and then Russia number five because they suck donkey dick.

That's not what happened in the last Olympics.

probably because of the state-sponsored doping

It just happens that shooting competition start early in the Olympics

You think that Norway and Canada were sponsoring doping in their teams?

All Russian gold medalists so far are Chechens. they don't need steroids because they are basically the Russian equivalent of basketball Americans.

No. Do you live under a rock?

They really should stop inviting the rest of us, the Olympics are a scam for the host, the sport programs that support it have negligible beneficial impact on the countries that compete and at the end of the day no one can really rivall the combo of American spending/large population pool. The original spirit is lost, the Olympics were meant for amateurs, not professional athletes... And how about those winter olympics Beijing just won with not even an actual ski track other than artificial?

So how does the fact that Russians were doping change the fact that the US still lost? You seem to believe that the US will always destroy all other countries; how do you explain Canada and Norway beating the US in 2014?

I heard we won a bronze medal
Summer Olympics isn't really our thing desu.
If I remember right we are the only country ever to host an Olympic games without winning a single gold medal.
I blame that on the dumbass IOC who gave fucking Canada a summer games.
We do extremely well in winter though

hungary and australia, and maybe russia, are doing their best

the rest is whatever because of population

>ameriswims

>how do you explain Canada and Norway beating the US in 2014?
Snowniggers have an innate advantage. It is no fault of our own

What happened to that Missy girl from 2012? I remember her winning a few medals

>winter """""""olympics"""""""

>his country doesn't have snow

Someone hire some fevalados to hit some Hungarians

Wow nice "logic" you faggot

Russians are literal snowniggers

Not Norwegians.