Mobile OS thread

any mobile OS alternative for android and Ios??

Linux.

You just described greatly from fortunes of the costly for great infusion of the table with a pitchfork music career and and and your family are in my mind they have a corner and and your presence of our little bubble wrap it seems to be constantly changing and and and your presence will do nicely with you two days ago I was on her in a past that looks like swiss cheese you dense cunt from my parentals for the costly international call was worth it for winamp years ago and your family.

Librem 5 will run full linux distros

Windows Phone

does it support all device?

I'm not going to that, I rather going back to symbian

Why would you want to install a full security oriented os on a backdoored botneted chinkphone ¿

It's like you want 0 app support and tons of bugs

That's every android....
I have a samsung galaxy core prime

we all either use chinkphone or kikephone

Probably because he already owns a phone. Not everybody wants to spent $600 for free hardware. But to answer the question, it probably won't run on other hardware because phones are a proprietary mess.

we can just port it or emulators like wine... geeyneyas

Sailfish

is that thing still exist? or just a hype like ubuntu touch

What good is porting stuff when the gpu drivers on your new OS sucks balls

I think so, since you dont need to install any driver when installing linux on any motherboard, but for phone maybe need specialized desktop enviroment

better use android tho

MTK motherboard.... hate it though

It runs on the xperia x I've not used to personally but am looking into getting a xperia x to try it out, it supposed to be like Symbian /meemo

android cool but I Hate guggul....

It's pretty good, bit of a learning curve compared with migrating between the major 2 mobile OS's but well worth it.

Lineageos + microg