IPS Monitors

Posted this in /p/ since its photo related but mods felt otherwise. Those of you with IPS monitors what do you use? I keep seeing BenQ being pushed as a good low end screen. I do a lot of photo editing so my old TN screen isnt cutting it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessories-and-monitors/monitors/home/L24q-20-23-8-QHD-MonitorHDMI+DP/p/65D2GCC3US
thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-24-inch-monitor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

dell ultrasharp

LG has worked for me

I have the U2312HM. Dell made good IPS screens

Benq and asus are my favorite low end monitors. Dell makes so crazy high end shit

Any chance any of these will have Black friday deals or should i just buy it now

I use a HPZR24w, which was a great deal for the price 10 years ago. No idea what's going on today. But an IPS is still useless without a calibration tool. You need one too (or rent it every few months from a local photographer).

I have it too. 16:10 feels great but the blacks suck.

Hi OP, I just received a Lenovo L24q 24 inch monitor that I bought. It's a 1440 IPS panel that's gorgeous. Can be had for way under $200 US dollars.
www3.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessories-and-monitors/monitors/home/L24q-20-23-8-QHD-MonitorHDMI+DP/p/65D2GCC3US

black friday deals are normally black friday quality

damn good point

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-24-inch-monitor/

should i shop for a monitor with QHD or is it time for 4k?

dell typically does. picked up their gsync 24in 1440p monitor last black friday for $300. it is a tn panel though but was the best deal i've seen for a gsync 1440p @ 24in for that sweet dpi.

though i did remember seeing their non-sync ips displays super chear too. though keep in mind a lot of the best tech deals happen before black friday.

Usa. U2414H at work and a U2417H at home. Its an amazing screen, great utility as well with the USB hub and everything.

Downside its a bit more pricey than the alternative

Go for a VA panel. They are so much better for media it isn't even funny

Why is that? Not being contrarian just genuinely curious

AOC. Relatively unknown brand in the developed world, but so far I've had no faults, looks grand.

Dell Ultrasharp at work, they're okay.

Been using 3x Dell U2412Hm for a few years. Pretty good except there is a graininess to the screen from I think the type of anti-glare filter used on these screens? The newer Dell IPS displays don't have that problem from what I've read.