Late for bitcoins
Late for etherum
Late for altcoins
Late for the golden age of web development
I'm tired of getting late into the "next big things"
So what's next now, any thoughts?
I think machine learning is likely to bow up in a couple of years

Never seen this thread.

I wasn't late for bitcoins but chose not to invest into bullshit. Imagine my butthurt now.

>Try to set up bitcoin
>too dumb to figure it out
>"Eh, i'm sure it's all a scam"
I want to die

Idk that currency.

I set it up and mined some in 2011 or 2012, everyone said it was meaningless to mine but the right time to invest. I said fuck that, I won't join a Ponzi scheme.
I still think it's a Ponzi scheme but holy fuck I never expected it to be this successful.

There's still time to buy/sell ram

Isn't it too late? The price like doubled compared to last year.

Fuck white people

>too late for altcoins
>while they lost 90% of their BTC value during the BTC bull run
It's now or never

bitcoin barely even required an investment if electricity was relatively cheap. i'd mine in the winter evenings and wouldn't have to turn on my space heater.

>Friend tells me about ethereum when it was new
>Try to purchase some coins to hold onto. If it didn't do much then it wouldn't have been that much money gone.
>Couldn't get the sites to accept any of our cards, we give up
>Fast forward to today
We're still mad

That all depends on your definition of successful. As a money-making scheme it's pretty successful for a few people, but Bitcoin barely lived up to it's potential.

The best part about the price increase is imagining the tears of all the nay sayers who didn't invest. Delicious.

The worst part about the price increase is it's driven almost entirely by Tethers being pumped into the market, which makes it impossibru to guage the actual market rate it should go for.

Hope you cash out before Tether and Bitfinix disappear and ruin the markets.

tired of being late? try being early and selling them all in 2010. I had about 200.

I would have posted "enjoy you face getting shoved into a puddle of tears and urine" right here if i'd sold it when it got to $20

>I think machine learning is likely to bow up in a couple of years
Now I get why you were late for the other stuff..

You never know what's going to be the next "big thing," that's the whole point of "big things."
You can either bet all your money on what you think is going to be next and most likely lose it when it turns out it isn't, or go and live your life instead of beating yourself up on all the obvious-in-hindsight chances to get rich you missed out on.

>Late for bitcoins

If you don't think Bitcoin will hit 10,000 you're delusional

you are never late for this

Not him but what do you mean, that it is too lake to jump on the ML bandwagon or that it is a meme?

>viewing bitcoin only as an investment

machine learning will certainly "blow" up in the next few years, same with biotech and human modifications.

The 10,000 Bitcoins they spent on that pizza is now worth $74,689,850.

> I think machine learning is likely to bow up in a couple of years

pic very much related
we are at that peak now when it comes to machine learning

> I don't know how to do anything and would actually just like to be spoonfed; And/or I am on a payroll for data mining.

INVEST IN THE DIP

Garlic dip?