TDP != power draw, so that means it's okay to pull 3 times that on a controlled platform

Intel """""""15W""""""" mobile chips, yup.

bump

>just now realising this
fuck off you dont belong here

The leftmost column has a load average higher than load maximum.

So does the third.

>covfefe lake has higher consumption than kaby lake
So, this is the power of intel...

Love these p95 graphics that absolutely no one does, ever.

>cooled with CHILLER

>second best cooling possible
>still thermal throttles
Covfefe is some alien tech shit I tell you what.

Was this gen of Intel chips designed by the same guy that designed the FX9590 and the R9 295X2?

I'm a hardcore AMD fan but this made me chuckle.

God the russians adore the 95XX series from AMD due to the free heating they get.

The only good coffeelake cpu suspiciously missing from graph

That's because nobody recommends it. It's locked and only has an average 5% improved performance over the unlocked R5 1600X.

The high prices of starbucks lake motherboards doesn't help either. I literally saw 5 motherboards under $40 a week ago for AM4, 2 of them still are.

>7% faster average
>30% faster in applications

Whatever you say man

Acktually all 15W shits are doing that.

The TDP of a chip is configured by the OEM, not Intel. The power draw, heat, and performance numbers can vary from laptop to laptop even with the same chip. AMD has a similar system.

source?

>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>nobody recommends the 8400
Except its recommended right now in /pcbg/ as the best price/performance cpu

/pcbg/ still worships the falcon so those threads aren't known for giving fair suggestions.

Well i thought it was nobody????

Wow, you make Sup Forums sound like a bunch of faggots children that can't appeal to their own reasoning and instead bandwagon behind the opinions of tripfags with a modicum of notoriety.

>shintel shills

Don't get me wrong, I know their performance is shit, but I'd love to have a FX9590 + R9 295X2/7990GHZ Crossfire just for shots and giggles, it'd be some sort of personal museum piece kind of stuff

Next thing would be a 7980XE + Vega Frontier Air Cooled

>throttling
you can't make this shit up

This has been a thing since forever.
My 3740QM rated for 45W can pull over 50W for short periods of time.
Another 3***QM chip rated for 45W might only pull 40W at most