How do I get a White girl?

How do I get a White girl?

I'm half White and study in America. I look more Asian. Asian girls in America are all taken by the Football players with yellow fever. Black girls have STDs. My only choice is a white girl or else I'll be forever alone.

I am
>175cm
>bronze skin
>I'm not the neat humble Asian type
>I'm socially retarded

The thing is that I'm fairly attractive in asia, but too timid to approach chics.

Am I hopeless in America?

Help

Elliot, pls go

>Am I hopeless in America?

you know the answer to this

but in case you don't: yes, unless you're tall and have it in you to go to the fucking gym but even then good luck elliot lol

sad. but then again everyone here is

white girls love funny man, and do a stereotype joke that everyone can relate like yelling "Sniff my Tom Yum Gooks" outloud at your friends with a smile

That's how my Thai buddy get sent to temporary jail and become "The Girlfriend"

thank god I'm not Asian

You do know you can ignore the Westernized ones right?

Those are the ones who go for the chads

It's easier to score in Europe.

splash some coffee
splash some orange juice

Ahahahahahahahaha

>Europe

Which region, east or west?

just b urself

Everywhere my man just buy a plane ticket to Europe and hit on literally everyone you'll get laid guaranteed

You're not half Asian, you're half SOUTHEAST Asian just like Elliot

You're royally fucked

That's how I felt my freshmen year. Everyone around me was fucking like it's nothing, and there I was all alone missing out on life. I had a crazy sucidal murderous stage that lasted a year but then I grew out of it.
When I see slutty white sorority girls strutting around in thier yoga pants I just feel sick.

Now im more stable and realise pussy isn't everything. I still get jealous about other men and depressed now an then.

you are going to get treated shitter than east azns out there. just give it up, or get the gay way like that thai boys. some girls love female looking boys. there will be a chance to get a 6/10 weeb girl if you can make yourself look good in the way

don't kid yourself, it's not your race that stops you from having sex. it's your mentality, something's wrong with your head.

>asian
>175 cm
>socially retarded
I'm sorry man but yeah you're pretty much hopeless
maybe getting /fit/ might help you

He's half white though. Even if the other half is Thai being half white should give at least an advantage of full east azn.

His biggest problem is being a manlet and socially retarded. Any guy who's 6 ft and socially adept should be able to get laid regardless of race.

lmao found the redpillers

Be yourself

Europe is the hardest region to get laid.

Why do you think white guys go after Asians, user? It's not because of a fetish, despite the stormcuck and feminist rhetoric.

Sounds like he's a normal person, user. Degeneracy is frowned upon by any non-degenerate person. The problem is that Western culture has become jewish and defiled, so slutting and philanderering is the norm.

No, you're wrong. A white man and Asian woman simply cannot be together because they enjoy each other's company or love each other. According to reputable outlets such as /r/asianmasculinity, stormfront, Sup Forums and a myriad of left wing think pieces, the man obviously likes children and the woman definitely hates herself.

>be above average fit
>be confident (work on your social skills its more important than a six pack)
>that them nice and like shit occasionaly at the same time

I think you'd have better chances with white men instead

Race-mixing is wrong.

Look at USA,Brazil and other multicultural country.

My Japanese girlfriend doesn't seem to think so.

Fuck up daneshit it's fucking easy

>asian
>socially retarded
No chance in Europe.

You know from personal experience?