I own a PC. no phone. is there any reason to have a phone other then shitpost from mobile?

I own a PC. no phone. is there any reason to have a phone other then shitpost from mobile?

Sometimes you have to go outside and don't feel like carrying your laptop but still want to be able to use the internet.

>shitpost from mobile
You wouldn't believe how comfy it is. Also easier with Clover.

I know this will sound totally crazy but I use my phone to talk with friends, family and clients for work.

only reason is if you're outside and want to use uber or some shit like that. outside that no, not at all

Clover had spoiled me to the point i dont like posting from desktop. Is there a way i can use clover on my pc as well and have it track pinned threads between my pc and phone?

Throw away that pc, get a laptop. The only device you need is a laptop. Nothing else. If you really need a phone, get a super cheap flip phone

>is there any reason to have a phone
texting with qt3.14s

I'm also have this problem, any solutions?

Isn't clover open source?

i prefer chanu

Its on fdroid, i think its gpl

phoneposting faggots

4chanx

I have the Google Pixel 1 and I want to get the new ZTE Axon M. Can anyone red pill me on why getting it would be a bad idea. It hasn't been out long enough for any bad things to surface, I'm just worried about jumping the gun on a brand new device when the pixel is such a great flagship.

For communication with friends, family and colleagues maybe? Also phoneposting on the bus is comfy

Laptops are limited in their processing power and customizability

You cannot build a laptop by yourself but building a PC is piss-easy

Just use a dumbphone for emergencies and such. Unless your job requires you to or you are addicted to shitposting/memeing/socialmedia etc, you don't need a smartphone.

Install bluestacks on your PC then install clover?

>Laptops are limited in their processing power and customizability

What's a Thinkpad?

Whats a phone?

Give grills your number.

>Huh? No, I don't have a phone, user.

I would say text people, use Snapchat, talk to girls, get hookups, play games, facetime/skype, call etc but I know none of you leave your mom's basement so I wasted precious joules typing this.

Paperweight

Uhh to talk call and communicate with other people who have phones...? Just get a "dumb" phone thatll let you call,text, and search the web

>I own a PC. no phone. is there any reason to have a phone other then shitpost from mobile?
emergencies and quick internet searches. Don't install any social apps and you're good.
Literally no one on this planet needs to know what's going on in the world and what their """friends""" are up to all the freaking time.
Also for photo i guess, not the ones you post on social garbages but the ones that truly matter and you keep private or share with a limited numbers of people.

This.
Botnet aside, having a smartphone nowadays still has some benefits, although they have been greatly exaggerated by corporations.
I have yet to meet someone who unironically used preinstalled Samsung apps.

I text people occasionally.