Swedes sits down to pee

>swedes sits down to pee
>"haha fucking gay sweden"
>japan sits down to pee
>"yeah its just less messy dont knock until you try it"
This literally just happened in this thread Why are weeaboos so terrible and hypocritical?
Why do they apologize for everything japan does?

danish flag has ugly colors
ugh eww

Swedish men actually sit down to pee?
Jesus Christ, I haven't even bullied Swedes before but I have to start now.

But why sit? I literally don't understand the benefits

I have no idea
The difference is the meme that swedes sit down to pee is just a meme without any substantial proof
The fact that japanese sit down has been proved by a survey

Only shrimpdicks sit.

JAPANESE HAVE VERY SMALL PENIS SO SMALL

good post

if you do not regularly clean the seat maybe?

splash accumulates and looks gross/is unsanitary? idk

because they're fucking weaboo nerd trash

Germans sit too

>not a single swedish poster ITT

I sit to pee because I clean my own bathroom.

Things are different when you're not a child living with mommy and daddy anymore.

i've lived alone since i was 18 and i will never sit on my toilet for any other purpose than shit, what is wrong with you ?

Too close to sweden maybe ?

So?

>being a dirty monkey

We're pure and elven here in the north.

This, I used to pee standing up but when I got into puberty it just became a messy stream of piss splashing everywhere

Now I just get too nervous to pee even in a urinal because I am just not used to it

talk to me once you've graduated to pissing in the sink you troglodytes.

>We're pure and elven here in the north.

is that what little and wild swedes say to be a rebel ?

I am not allowed to stand and pee at my job. I work with 90% women.

No, other girls in my age compete to be as crude and filthy as possible it seems like. I just think sitting down is something hygienic. Not something unmanly.

you realise that you're not supposed to try to split your toilet in half with the strenght of your stream ?

No we don't it's a maymay

>you're not supposed to try to split your toilet in half with the strenght of your stream

Pleb. I bet you try to avoid hitting the water in a public toilet lest someone hear you pee?

>all those posts about cleaning your bathroom
You guys have terrible aim

>I bet you try to avoid hitting the water in a public toilet lest someone hear you pee?

fuck you we're talking about home toilet, outside i'll piss as hard i need; i dig the ground, i slice the ice, i erodes walls and i make poles rust.

Also i can piss 2 meters high when drunk.

>outside i'll piss as hard i need
good man

>Also i can piss 2 meters high when drunk.
Actually impressive if true.

Try standing to pee while naked and feel the droplets hit your legs.

Pretty disgusting to be honest.

Good lord.

>No user, it's not true, it's really not true, all those anons are just lying, no please stop please, i don't want to be labelled with that, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I need to wank to this

So much this.

ITT emasculated little fags taught by mum how to pee

i sit down since its easier to play with the phone then.
also who doesnt want to rest your legs from time to time?

Japan does it because squatting has always been a part of their culture. Sweden does it because they are mocked as barbarians if they don't.

How long does it take for you to pee?

i can pee in a couple of seconds but sometimes you can try to push out some shit out of your ass at the same time as well.
keep in mind our toilets(private and public) are nice and clean and doesnt make you faint if you stay in there for more than a minutes.

Then it's not peeing, it's shitting.

why not both?

Because I pee a lot more often than I shit, and I'm sure most people are the same.

I went to a house in germany and there was like a sign not to lift the lid and pee and the toilet was practically locked with an ornamented cover so you couldn't lift it

a barbarian wouldnt understand

Japan is a great country that contirbuted to the world culture.
Sweden is whiter Africa.

Can you poop without peeing?

you guys need to understand that shorter barrels have worse accuracy than longer ones.
That's why some "men" have to sit while peeing

you seem experienced

>sissy jap boys

>9:30pm, a house in Stockholm
>a swede and her husband are sitting on the sofa watching a programme about gardening
>the husband looks uncomfortable and raises his hand to ask a question
>the wife puts her finger on her lips, her gaze never leaving the TV
>she waits until an advertisement break and then turns towards her husband
>"what is it?"
>"c-can I go to the toilet please?"
>"fine, but be quick - and bring me a beer on the way back"
>he thanks her and gets up off the couch
>"and if I catch you standing again, I'm taking away your Playstation"

>shortugal
>micromania

While sitting down to pee, you can read, practice learning languages, get work done, etc.
And if you have to get up to pee at night, you can do so without turning on the lights, allowing you to get back to sleep faster.

Basically, peeing while sitting allows you to enrich your mind and be a more productive member of society, something third-worlders can't understand, which is why they take the most "pride" in how they piss, since they have nothing else to be proud of.

>Stockholm
Sounds pretty accurate.

I sit to pee, Its more comfy I don't use urinals anymore

Judge away

Reminder for peoples with obsession for piss splash and other cultural cuckhold in denial.

Try that with a long shaft. Still doesn't work mate.

Have you thought about directing your penis and not just flopping it out of your pant pissing in whatever direction it is pointing ?

I also sit down to pee. Makes less noise

this

I only piss when I take a shit too. I also take my phone to toilet to fap and shitpost on Sup Forums so it takes a long time, and sometimes I realise when flushing that I didnt take a shit.

Ignore flag Im a foriegner on vacation

it's more sanitary, easier (no need to aim), and allows you to sit, which is more comfortable

I've been sitting down to piss for years. My piss beam often sprays all over the place like a sprinkler which makes it very hard to control so I sit down instead and don't even have to aim, it just all automatically stays in the toilet. You also get to sit down which is comfy.

And I don't want to hear any bullshit about being a child who can't even aim at the toilet from you single beam motherfuckers, my piss comes out like shrapnel.

This dude knows. It's nice to sit when you wake up in the middle of the night to pee pee, still drunk from four hours earlier

>I only piss when I take a shit
how often do you poo?

>Why are weeaboos so terrible and hypocritical?
Because they are mentally challenged insecure manchildren who play even more with their shitty dolls than they do with their forever untouched benis, that's why.

fucking gays

I even wipe my butt while standing, because while sitting only girls can do this.

also I find it sexy when a girl does it while sitting

When I am getting ready in the morning, when I get home after college in the night, and when I get up at midnight after finishing watching animu to masturbate, so 3 times. The college toilet is always messy so I avoid it